Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Is There A God?: A Scientific Approach. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There A God?: A Scientific Approach. (545 Views)

If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar / Is The Christian God A God Of Slavery? / What created God ? A Response To Atheist Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A God?: A Scientific Approach. by Martinez19(m): 7:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
A belief in a God is not a new thing to mankind. The existence of a God has been an argument for a long time now. We shall look at the answer from a scientific approach. A scientific approach is one that judges validity via logic, rational and critical thinking and evidence.
In a nutshell, a scientific approach to the existence of God is inconclusive. If you were to ask a scientist who employs the scientific approach, he would and should say " I don't know if there is a God." You can't prove that God doesn't exist and you can't prove that he exists. This brings us to an inconclusive stance.
However, if you were to judge the existence of God via the religious books we have in the world, we would say he doesn't exist. What if there is a God who is not of any religion? - - - - I don't know. What if he created the world in a way not described by any holy book and then decided to not interact with us? - - - - I don't know. From a scientific approach, we would say religions of men is a sham.
If you say there is no God, a man who employs the scientific approach would ask you to prove it. So from a scientific approach, the existence of God is inconclusive however the religious books are shams and their gods as described by them is very questionable.
Do let anyone deceive you so as to do away with rational and critical reasoning with evidence. If you were not thinking rationally and critically while being a respecter of evidence, how would you know who is deceiving you?
On this note, I sign off.
Re: Is There A God?: A Scientific Approach. by hfeetham0(f): 8:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
i still don't have a pal who don't believe in God... all this ones on NL may be one person sef... grin they were formed from amoeba, and their amoeba friend is still in the pond almost invisible, what a cruel set of people...
Re: Is There A God?: A Scientific Approach. by sonofluc1fer: 8:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
hfeetham0:
i still don't have a pal who don't believe in God...
Shows how wide your circle of friends is.
Re: Is There A God?: A Scientific Approach. by hfeetham0(f): 8:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Shows how wide your circle of friends is.
google + circle or trollmedia circle?? ape
Re: Is There A God?: A Scientific Approach. by sonofluc1fer: 8:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
hfeetham0:
google + circle or trollmedia circle?? ape
My bad, local man. Make new friends.. The strange ones.. It will cure your ignorance. Bye.
Re: Is There A God?: A Scientific Approach. by hfeetham0(f): 8:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

My bad, local man. Make new friends.. The strange ones.. It will cure your ignorance. Bye.
ape don't say bye.. they hop right to left...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There A God?: A Scientific Approach. by sonofluc1fer: 8:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
hfeetham0:
*hops right to left, exits thread* grin
Re: Is There A God?: A Scientific Approach. by Martinez19(m): 8:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
hfeetham0:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is There A God?: A Scientific Approach. by CoolUsername: 8:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
hfeetham0:

All humans are apes, FYI.
Re: Is There A God?: A Scientific Approach. by Richirich713: 8:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
Well that's strange, I just searched for Isaac Newton opinion on this.... in a nutshell he had the following to say:

Ps, I agree.

Re: Is There A God?: A Scientific Approach. by sonofluc1fer: 8:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
Richirich713:
Well that's strange, I just searched for Isaac Newton opinion on this.... in a nutshell he had the following to say:

Ps, I agree.
What do you agree with?
Re: Is There A God?: A Scientific Approach. by hfeetham0(f): 9:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
CoolUsername:

All humans are apes, FYI.
yea.. am yet to find an ape on FB.. mind sharing?

(1) (Reply)

Moment From Hallelujah Challenge Followers Can Relate To. / Lady Calls Out Jehovah Witness Members For Not Serving Her Food In A Reception / VIDEO: Woman Vomits LIVE Insect In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.