Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Which Would You Prefer, A Beaded Necklace Or A Gold Chain? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Which Would You Prefer, A Beaded Necklace Or A Gold Chain? (4885 Views)

Poll: I'd Prefer :-

A Beaded Necklace: 27% (10 votes)
A Gold Chain: 72% (27 votes)
This poll has ended

How To Make Ankara Beaded Necklace / My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry / please help me find my Lost Gold chain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Would You Prefer, A Beaded Necklace Or A Gold Chain? by Williemxon(m): 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2010
My fellow ladies,  Most of you all sometimes find yourself guessing whether or not to wear a gold chain or a beaded necklace.

But I tell you that a beaded necklace has this natural and cultural look,  That makes it unique and distinct.

So, what do you think? Would rather prefer a beaded necklace or a gold chain[img][/img]

Re: Which Would You Prefer, A Beaded Necklace Or A Gold Chain? by queenesthr(f): 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2010
Definitely Gold for me.
Re: Which Would You Prefer, A Beaded Necklace Or A Gold Chain? by Williemxon(m): 7:04pm On Jan 22, 2010
queenesthr tnx for your opinion,
Thats cool.
Re: Which Would You Prefer, A Beaded Necklace Or A Gold Chain? by gianni(f): 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2010
i swing both ways! cool
Re: Which Would You Prefer, A Beaded Necklace Or A Gold Chain? by Williemxon(m): 10:38pm On Jan 23, 2010
Gianni, your choice is splendid because you are not narrow minded,
Big ups to you
Re: Which Would You Prefer, A Beaded Necklace Or A Gold Chain? by silver27: 12:11am On Jan 24, 2010
Reasons: Investments, last forever, beauty and luster!!!!!!!!!!!

I love18 karat gold exquisite hand crafted Italian gold engagement and wedding rings pieces that are exclusive, luxurious, and unique in terms of design and quality.

133 Ahmadu Bello Way, 2nd Floor Victoria Island, Lagos
Lagos, Nigeria
Tel: 01-8950523, 08074998553

Join the group to see product samples: http://www.facebook.com/deintefinejewelry

Email: info@deinte.com

Re: Which Would You Prefer, A Beaded Necklace Or A Gold Chain? by Williemxon(m): 10:50pm On Jan 24, 2010
Tnx for opinion, @ silver27
Re: Which Would You Prefer, A Beaded Necklace Or A Gold Chain? by iice(f): 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2010
I wear a gold chain most times, coz i'm lazy with taking stuff off. Once i wear it, i just leave it on till whenever. So though i like beaded necklaces, can't be bothered with putting it on and taking it off everyday. I no get that kind time jare.
Re: Which Would You Prefer, A Beaded Necklace Or A Gold Chain? by Williemxon(m): 10:59am On Jan 26, 2010
Mmm, iice that could be true as well as I know some persons personally who share the same view with you too,
But meanwhile, I'll encourage you to do a little beaded chain,
Takia and be good to all.
Re: Which Would You Prefer, A Beaded Necklace Or A Gold Chain? by Williemxon(m): 11:00am On Jan 26, 2010
Mmm, iice that could be true as well as I know some persons personally who share the same view with you too,
But meanwhile, I'll encourage you to do a little beaded chain,
Takia and be good to all.
Re: Which Would You Prefer, A Beaded Necklace Or A Gold Chain? by Williemxon(m): 10:15am On Feb 04, 2010
The motive for wearing any accessories is to look beautiful, I tell you, with these accessories, you would be wearing a dashing new look, For more mind blowing accessories and more, follow the link below.

Re: Which Would You Prefer, A Beaded Necklace Or A Gold Chain? by Mimicole(f): 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2010
I wear a gold necklace, earrings n my wedding n engagement rings 24/7. To me dey're just the regular. but 4 a serious n heavy occasion i like 2 go costume or beads, cos they tend 2 flatter ur outfits more than gold would.
Re: Which Would You Prefer, A Beaded Necklace Or A Gold Chain? by Williemxon(m): 7:23am On Mar 23, 2010
Thats great.
Re: Which Would You Prefer, A Beaded Necklace Or A Gold Chain? by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 23, 2010
I would wear any, depending on my style of dress, and the way I want to present myself.
Re: Which Would You Prefer, A Beaded Necklace Or A Gold Chain? by throttler(f): 10:36am On Mar 23, 2010
simple gold for daily wear, beads are dressy. there are definitely some beautiful beads these days made with natural gemstones that have been cut in cabochon and stringed. lasts forever. my most treasured are my sea pearls, its in the family heirloom, my daughter is definitely getting it from me. gold is nice when pure in 22k.

all in all. i love them both. theres no choosing.
Re: Which Would You Prefer, A Beaded Necklace Or A Gold Chain? by Williemxon(m): 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2010
I'm impressed, Especially when I see people's sincere comment. Keep promoting the culture of wearing beads for it is a cultural heritage we must keep, Log on to www.jewellrybeads..com to get more on the lastest.
Re: Which Would You Prefer, A Beaded Necklace Or A Gold Chain? by zaliya(f): 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2010
I love gold chains. but BEADS are indeed classy.

Beads have been in existence for ages and was seen a sign of wealth and higher ranks.
Queens and Princesses are known to were beads a lot.

Re: Which Would You Prefer, A Beaded Necklace Or A Gold Chain? by Williemxon(m): 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2010
Thanks zaliya, You speak lyk a princess, Its an heritage. Lets keep it and let it stay, U can as well go to www.jewellrybeads..com for more info and make your sincere comment.
Re: Which Would You Prefer, A Beaded Necklace Or A Gold Chain? by selena(f): 5:24am On Apr 01, 2010
A beaded necklace
Re: Which Would You Prefer, A Beaded Necklace Or A Gold Chain? by gidson12(m): 6:52am On Apr 01, 2010
g.o.l.d
Re: Which Would You Prefer, A Beaded Necklace Or A Gold Chain? by Williemxon(m): 5:23am On May 21, 2010
Well, I can see both Selena and Gidson do not have the same interest, Its always the case. But be it as it may, that is what fashion is all(different taste). The most important thing is that it should make you unique & beautiful.
Re: Which Would You Prefer, A Beaded Necklace Or A Gold Chain? by adetoru(f): 2:15pm On May 29, 2010
Depends on what I'm wearing
Re: Which Would You Prefer, A Beaded Necklace Or A Gold Chain? by skyndyp(f): 3:17pm On May 29, 2010
Me like beads anytime,anywhere

Re: Which Would You Prefer, A Beaded Necklace Or A Gold Chain? by spicyhoney(f): 5:32pm On May 29, 2010
I love beads. I have them in different sizes and almost in all colours. It gives ur dressing that noticeable classy look once u know how to blend it in with what u re wearing especially knowing when to use a big or small bead.
Re: Which Would You Prefer, A Beaded Necklace Or A Gold Chain? by comechop(m): 7:15pm On May 29, 2010
why is this junk frontpage?
Re: Which Would You Prefer, A Beaded Necklace Or A Gold Chain? by 4Runner: 9:17pm On May 29, 2010
Preferably GOLD and BEADS for special events.
Re: Which Would You Prefer, A Beaded Necklace Or A Gold Chain? by jaguar09(m): 11:41pm On May 29, 2010
skyndyp could you kindly inbox me at lezeanya@gmail.com, i love those beads you are wearing and would love to get one for my fiancee. she has got same skin color like yours. i just want to make it a suprise, maybe your contact will do cause (if u dont mind) i would seek advice from you.

Help me get this done.
Re: Which Would You Prefer, A Beaded Necklace Or A Gold Chain? by Tatase(f): 11:45pm On May 29, 2010
I usually wear a gold chain that I rarely take off because it has sentimental value. But i think it depends on what I'm wearing and the occasion.

A gold chain can go with everything, but if you have a really special beaded necklace (like one of the examples shown), it's not exactly inconspicuous and so you have to be conscious of what you're wearing it with, and it would be more for an occasion than for daily wear.
Re: Which Would You Prefer, A Beaded Necklace Or A Gold Chain? by fonfon: 7:57am On May 30, 2010
I love gold chains, But if i had to wear beads i'd prefer them simple and elegant, most tend to look and feel heavy
Re: Which Would You Prefer, A Beaded Necklace Or A Gold Chain? by kenmaro: 9:23am On May 30, 2010
I would prefer Bruna_Gold Filled Jewelry. They are Brazilian 18k gold filled jewelry made with German Degussa technology (certified by ISO 9000 and ISO 14000) in the world market as the best technology in galvanoplasty. They are far less expensive, pure gold-like in appearance, very durable and gives you optimum beauty satisfaction as pure gold. Its high time one starts cutting cost in today's world were high rate of uncertainty prevails (stocks, gold, U$D).
www.brunasemijoias.com.br

Re: Which Would You Prefer, A Beaded Necklace Or A Gold Chain? by Nobody: 10:42am On May 30, 2010
I do both, depending on the ocassion and dressing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Are The Good Barber Shops In Lagos? / Surrati Perfumes.....people Are Going Crazy Over This Perf.over 48hrs Strenght / Tatoo Shop In Lagos? Good Idea Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.