Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Help About Eczema. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help About Eczema. (1032 Views)

Help! Pls I Need Effective Treatment Of Eczema(pics) / I Saw Eczema On Her Face, And When I Asked She Said She Recently Changed Soap. / Everything You Need To Know About Eczema/dermatitis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help About Eczema. by motemi111(m): 8:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
A friend of mine has been battling with eczema for some years now despite being hygenically clean and tried many medicated creams. Kindly advise on what to do if you have been in the same position before.. Thanks all.
Re: Help About Eczema. by hernandson(m): 9:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
motemi111:
A friend of mine has been battling with eczema for some years now despite being hygenically clean and tried many medicated creams. Kindly advise on what to do if you have been in the same position before.. Thanks all.
There are different types of way to have eczema, some because of hygiene,some the cream they use, some its because they sweat a lot,and some it was inherited. Treatment now depends on which is hers,since its not hygiene,it could be the others I mentioned. if its not hereditary, she should change her cream, use creams that won't make you sweat too much. if its hereditary, there are drugs you can use,it helps cure it from the blood, outwardly using break oil help,infact within 3days it would be off. But like I said if its hereditary, you have to cure it in two ways internal and external. and always wash up after sweating help reduce having it,and taking bathe early too.
Re: Help About Eczema. by motemi111(m): 10:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
hernandson:
There are different types of way to have eczema, some because of hygiene,some the cream they use, some its because they sweat a lot,and some it was inherited. Treatment now depends on which is hers,since its not hygiene,it could be the others I mentioned. if its not hereditary, she should change her cream, use creams that won't make you sweat too much. if its hereditary, there are drugs you can use,it helps cure it from the blood, outwardly using break oil help,infact within 3days it would be off. But like I said if its hereditary, you have to cure it in two ways internal and external. and always wash up after sweating help reduce having it,and taking bathe early too.
I think its hereditary because it has defy all medications. what drug can she use and cream pls.
Re: Help About Eczema. by geunik(m): 12:48am On Jun 11, 2017
Whether hereditary or acquired, it is treatable. They are stubborn hence take time for treatment. Here is the catch. The reason why it is like that is because when a person treat it with a cream, it disappear after two weeks. Fast forward to h months and it reappears.
To cure it you need treatment plan for a month. Yeah! Morning and evening application of medicate cream made of sulphur will do the magic.
To thank me later, you can as well visit my blog on drugs information. It is right in my signature
Re: Help About Eczema. by motemi111(m): 9:18am On Jun 12, 2017
geunik:
Whether hereditary or acquired, it is treatable. They are stubborn hence take time for treatment. Here is the catch. The reason why it is like that is because when a person treat it with a cream, it disappear after two weeks. Fast forward to h months and it reappears.
To cure it you need treatment plan for a month. Yeah! Morning and evening application of medicate cream made of sulphur will do the magic.
To thank me later, you can as well visit my blog on drugs information. It is right in my signature
Thanks for the info... Doctors in the house, pls help more.
Re: Help About Eczema. by babyt66: 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
Watsapp me on 08032493281
Re: Help About Eczema. by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 30, 2017
motemi111:
Thanks for the info... Doctors in the house, pls help more.
JUST APPLY HYDRAULIC ON THE AFFECTED AREA FOR 7NIGHTS.! Come back the 8th night and thank me!

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Drinking Milk / Pls I Need Help To Cure Premature Ejaculation / Nigerian Tailors Are Hand-making PPE To Help Fight Coronavirus- CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.