Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Gift Ogo Attacks The Nigerian Controversial Blogger Who Faked His Death - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Gift Ogo Attacks The Nigerian Controversial Blogger Who Faked His Death (590 Views)

A Blogger Who Needs Help [BHB] [let's Learn From Experts] / Moz Upgrades Controversial ‘domain Authority’ Metric / 7 simple things every blogger should take into account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gift Ogo Attacks The Nigerian Controversial Blogger Who Faked His Death by GIFTNAIJA: 10:07am On Jan 13, 2018
The nigerian news and former gossip blogger, Gift Ogo of Giftnaija.com Attacks cheatex jnr who faked his death in december 2017. The Popular tech blogger, cheatex jnr faked his death in december 2017 in order to draw massive traffic to his blog (PLAZA.NG). one of the tech bloggers who raised the alerm on january 8th 2018 leaved the crowd in massive shock after he posted on his facebook timeline ''i'm a blogger in 2017 i faked my death but now in 2018 i'm alive, what am i?''. The post gathered massive comments from numerous nigerian bloggers which drawed the attention of Gift Ogo. Gift Ogo took to his timeline to call all the nigerians bloggers as he posted ''why should you fake your death just because of blog traffic? end time bloggers'' he also instructed the bloggers to tag cheatex jnr to tell the public why he faked his death in december 2017, many bloggers tagged cheatex jnr though he untagged few of them as the post gathered thousands of comments and likes from massive number of bloggers. Gift Ogo later took to his timeline to ask cheatex jnr if faking of death is the latest search engine optimization trick As cheatex refuse to answer the public the reason for his action. read in full and see pictures @

http://www.giftnaija.com/2018/01/nigerian-news-blogger-gift-ogo-attacks.html?m=1
Re: Gift Ogo Attacks The Nigerian Controversial Blogger Who Faked His Death by Finstar: 12:16pm On Jan 13, 2018
Poor writing style. Lots of grammatical errors. This attention seeking is dead on arrival. Both of you should diverse another strategy.

Good luck.
Re: Gift Ogo Attacks The Nigerian Controversial Blogger Who Faked His Death by Hollawaley(m): 2:11pm On Jan 13, 2018
poor publicity stunt.

(1) (Reply)

My Experience And How Backing Up Helped Me / Approved And Functional Adsense Account Needed / How You Revert Your Current Wordpress Version To A Previous Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.