Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Procurement And Supply In Lagos Ibadan Or Ogun State - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Procurement And Supply In Lagos Ibadan Or Ogun State (671 Views)

Procurement And Supply Companies / Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan / Pls I Need A Job At Ibadan Or Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Procurement And Supply In Lagos Ibadan Or Ogun State by y4code(m): 3:37am On Jun 11, 2017
Is there any office or training center in Lagos Ibadan or Ogun state where i can learn procurement and supply?

Is there any office i can work with where i can gain an experience in procurement and supply in Lagos?

ALL I WANT IS EXPERIENCE IN THE FIELD

Please Nairalanders, if you know any place i can learn procurement and supply link me up i will be very grateful

I'm ready to learn cuz I'm want to sit for the professional exam in November and willing to go for both vocational and academical training.

please am open to all your suggestions and comments

All comments would be greatly appreciated, thank you very much.

Thanks
Grateful Heart.
Re: Procurement And Supply In Lagos Ibadan Or Ogun State by y4code(m): 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
please smart people of Nairaland help me and link me up....
Re: Procurement And Supply In Lagos Ibadan Or Ogun State by Sleyanya1(m): 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nice positive drive @ OP.
I have no contributions for now, but I trust nairalanders to give you helpful pointers.
Best wishes.
Re: Procurement And Supply In Lagos Ibadan Or Ogun State by y4code(m): 6:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
Sleyanya1:
Nice positive drive @ OP.
I have no contributions for now, but I trust nairalanders to give you helpful pointers.
Best wishes.

Thanks bro
Re: Procurement And Supply In Lagos Ibadan Or Ogun State by y4code(m): 11:20am On Jun 12, 2017
Does that mean there is nobody in procurement field on nairaland
Re: Procurement And Supply In Lagos Ibadan Or Ogun State by y4code(m): 4:30pm On Jun 13, 2017
Does that mean there is nobody on nairaland that is in procurement and supply field
Re: Procurement And Supply In Lagos Ibadan Or Ogun State by y4code(m): 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
Professional in procurement and supply come and help me ooo!

(1) (Reply)

1-on-1™ and On-site/online Training on CISSP, CEHv10, CRISC, CISA and CISM / Six Years Old Boy Makes $11million Annually On Youtube(pic) / Medical Vacancies At University Of Medical Sciences, Ondo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.