Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,243 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Hello Friends Can Someone Help Me Out I Need Ur Answer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hello Friends Can Someone Help Me Out I Need Ur Answer (503 Views)

Pls Help Me Out I Really Don't Understand / *i Need Ur Answer Bible Scholars* / After We Kiss Fresh Kiss And Make Out. i start to vomits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Friends Can Someone Help Me Out I Need Ur Answer by ipreach: 6:08am On Jun 11, 2017
Question:
When Adam and Eve gave birth to Cain and Abel, as at that time there were only four people on earth i.e (Adam, Eve, Cain, Abel). b
Bible said, Cain killed Abel n was cursed by God, leaving only three people on earth i.e (Adam, Eve, Cain).

But according to the bible, Cain traveled to a town called Nod and married n gave birth to children with her.

My question is, which other human did Cain marry since Adam and Eve were the only people created by God! Was there another creation that we were not told about?

BACK IT UP WITH BIBLE REVERENCE.

Please I need your answer.
Re: Hello Friends Can Someone Help Me Out I Need Ur Answer by sleeknick: 6:48am On Jun 11, 2017
Make i giz for here...
Re: Hello Friends Can Someone Help Me Out I Need Ur Answer by ochobaba(m): 7:01am On Jun 11, 2017
Am not a bible scholars though I was made to understand that God's work is mystery...
Re: Hello Friends Can Someone Help Me Out I Need Ur Answer by mrvitalis(m): 7:12am On Jun 11, 2017
U really don't read ur Bible well

1) man was created on the 6th day ...they were created men and female he made them ..Gen 1 vs 27

2) Adam and eve where created in chapter to ...they were made and not created ..they were made special ..the rest where just out of god speaking ...Adam and eve are the fathers of Israel

But honestly I don't believe any of this ..just giving u what's obvious in the bible
Re: Hello Friends Can Someone Help Me Out I Need Ur Answer by ipreach: 8:13am On Jun 11, 2017
mrvitalis:
U really don't read ur Bible well

1) man was created on the 6th day ...they were created men and female he made them ..Gen 1 vs 27

2) Adam and eve where created in chapter to ...they were made and not created ..they were made special ..the rest where just out of god speaking ...Adam and eve are the fathers of Israel

But honestly I don't believe any of this ..just giving u what's obvious in the bible

it is obvious that you are confussed
Re: Hello Friends Can Someone Help Me Out I Need Ur Answer by Jeromejnr(m): 9:21am On Jun 11, 2017
ipreach:

Lolz cheesy grin
Re: Hello Friends Can Someone Help Me Out I Need Ur Answer by orunto27: 9:44am On Jun 11, 2017
Hello Human. God is NOT Human. His Thinking is superior to humans
Re: Hello Friends Can Someone Help Me Out I Need Ur Answer by enilove(m): 9:50am On Jun 11, 2017
Genesis 5:4-5 KJV
And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters: [5] And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died.

Cain married one of these daughters of his parent.
Re: Hello Friends Can Someone Help Me Out I Need Ur Answer by mrvitalis(m): 9:50am On Jun 11, 2017
ipreach:

Did I lie ?? Who were the men and women created on the 6th day

When was Adam and eve made ??

There were other people before Adam and eve

Cain married his sister that was also written ...

But the question is who were the people he was afried of
Re: Hello Friends Can Someone Help Me Out I Need Ur Answer by ipreach: 12:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
enilove:
Genesis 5:4-5 KJV
And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters: [5] And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died.

Cain married one of these daughters of his parent.

Does it mean Adam 'begat' all other sons and daughters before Cain got married ?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Truly Love God? Or Purportedly Claim To Love Him? – Find Out! / The Long Awaited Curriculum From Nerdc / Can any Christian answer this question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.