Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,674 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

After We Kiss Fresh Kiss And Make Out. i start to vomits - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / After We Kiss Fresh Kiss And Make Out. i start to vomits (687 Views)

Cultist Vomits 'Demonic Cowries' At TB Joshua’s Church!!! / Nigerian Woman Vomits Thick Blood As A Result Of Attack(graphic Pics) / Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After We Kiss Fresh Kiss And Make Out. i start to vomits by fineboynl(m): 11:16pm On May 22, 2017
I have been suspecting her that she possess. she is the one who is running after me. she ask me out and she knows I don't love her, I only later play along because of her punna. anytime she offer me food I never take it or eat as I always fear that she put love potion.

we had real tight kiss of saliva exchange and sex with condom. just after the make out. I started to vomit. I am sure I bring out all evil contaminated fluid from my stomach. she was there when everything was happening. what does this really mean?? did she tried something spiritually stupid??
Re: After We Kiss Fresh Kiss And Make Out. i start to vomits by Ribajae(m): 11:47pm On May 22, 2017
guy really?

just go back to school then come back and ask... your tenses are killin me men

1 Like

Re: After We Kiss Fresh Kiss And Make Out. i start to vomits by fineboynl(m): 11:58pm On May 22, 2017
Ribajae:
guy really?

just go back to school then come back and ask... your tenses are killin me men
shut the f*** up
Re: After We Kiss Fresh Kiss And Make Out. i start to vomits by stevecantrell: 4:09pm On May 23, 2017
fineboynl:
I have been suspecting her that she possess. she is the one who is running after me. she ask me out and she knows I don't love her, I only later play along because of her punna. anytime she offer me food I never take it or eat as I always fear that she put love potion.

we had real tight kiss of saliva exchange and sex with condom. just after the make out. I started to vomit. I am sure I bring out all evil contaminated fluid from my stomach. she was there when everything was happening. what does this really mean?? did she tried something spiritually stupid??

Watch the movie 'Exorcist' and then tell me what you think after.
Re: After We Kiss Fresh Kiss And Make Out. i start to vomits by makydebbie(f): 4:32pm On May 23, 2017
I can't fry my brain, trying to read this.
Re: After We Kiss Fresh Kiss And Make Out. i start to vomits by fineboynl(m): 5:09pm On May 23, 2017
stevecantrell:

Watch the movie 'Exorcist' and then tell me what you think after.

what's the relations with this and topic at hand?
Re: After We Kiss Fresh Kiss And Make Out. i start to vomits by stevecantrell: 5:12pm On May 23, 2017
fineboynl:
what's the relations with this and topic at hand?

You gotta watch the movie...
Re: After We Kiss Fresh Kiss And Make Out. i start to vomits by Immorttal: 5:45pm On May 23, 2017
makydebbie:
I can't fry my brain, trying to read this.
wey you dey since?
Re: After We Kiss Fresh Kiss And Make Out. i start to vomits by makydebbie(f): 5:50pm On May 23, 2017
Immorttal:
wey you dey since?
My father's house. tongue
Re: After We Kiss Fresh Kiss And Make Out. i start to vomits by Immorttal: 6:03pm On May 23, 2017
makydebbie:
My father's house. tongue
you,ve been missing in action from your father's house kiss
Re: After We Kiss Fresh Kiss And Make Out. i start to vomits by makydebbie(f): 6:16pm On May 23, 2017
Immorttal:
you,ve been missing in action from your father's house kiss
LOL you know where I've been in action? tongue
Re: After We Kiss Fresh Kiss And Make Out. i start to vomits by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 23, 2017
fineboynl:

unhnmnn! Not good!
Re: After We Kiss Fresh Kiss And Make Out. i start to vomits by damosky12(m): 8:16pm On May 23, 2017
fineboynl:

Desist from sex for now. It's not good for you.

Besides, you a Christian?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Interpretation Of This Dream / Finsbury Park Mosque Was Notorious As A Haven For Islamist Terrorists / Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Given 48 Hours Notice To Leave Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.