Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

I Need Answer To This Question Pastors In The House - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Answer To This Question Pastors In The House (652 Views)

Maurice Ampaw: 8 Out Of 10 Pastors In Ghana Are Sleeping With Married Women / Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke / Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Answer To This Question Pastors In The House by adekennis(m): 8:46am On Jun 11, 2017
A church member asked this question on watsapp group and nobody was able to answer the question.

When *Adam* and *Eve* gave birth to *Cain* and *Abel*, as at that time there were only 4 people on earth i.e *(Adam, Eve, Cain, Abel*).
Bible said, *Cain* killed *Abel* n was cursed by *God*, leaving only *3 people on earth i.e *(Adam, Eve, Cain*).
But according to the bible, *Cain* traveled to a town called *Nod* and married n gave birth to children with her.
My question is, which other human did *Cain* marry since *Adam* & *Eve* were the only people created by *God*?
Was there another creation that we were not told about?
I NEED ANSWER PLS
Re: I Need Answer To This Question Pastors In The House by Freethought(m): 8:59am On Jun 11, 2017
adekennis:
A church member asked this question on watsapp group and nobody was able to answer the question.

When *Adam* and *Eve* gave birth to *Cain* and *Abel*, as at that time there were only 4 people on earth i.e *(Adam, Eve, Cain, Abel*).
Bible said, *Cain* killed *Abel* n was cursed by *God*, leaving only *3 people on earth i.e *(Adam, Eve, Cain*).
But according to the bible, *Cain* traveled to a town called *Nod* and married n gave birth to children with her.
My question is, which other human did *Cain* marry since *Adam* & *Eve* were the only people created by *God*?
I NEED ANSWER PLS

One will just run mad if one keeps finding answers to some questions in the bible..

The only thing we console ourselves with it " God is UNQUESTIONABLE"
Re: I Need Answer To This Question Pastors In The House by firstking01(m): 9:08am On Jun 11, 2017
adekennis:

I NEED ANSWER PLS
Bible is silent on that question.
Re: I Need Answer To This Question Pastors In The House by adekennis(m): 9:10am On Jun 11, 2017
Seun , lalasticlala Pls home page
Re: I Need Answer To This Question Pastors In The House by enilove(m): 9:45am On Jun 11, 2017
Cain married one of his sisters.

Genesis 5:4-5 KJV
And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters: [5] And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died.

It was not a sin ,then, to marry your younger or elder sister from the same father and mother. That was why Abraham married his sister.

1 Like

Re: I Need Answer To This Question Pastors In The House by adekennis(m): 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
So nobody is able to provide answer to my question..Shame on those of u that all your self pastors
Re: I Need Answer To This Question Pastors In The House by mzhorlah(f): 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
adekennis:
So nobody is able to provide answer to my question..Shame on those of u that all your self pastors
this is wrong. mind ur speech
Re: I Need Answer To This Question Pastors In The House by Julivas(m): 9:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
adekennis:

... but enilove has answered you correctly now.
Re: I Need Answer To This Question Pastors In The House by bahaushe1: 3:13am On Jun 12, 2017
Adam and Eve had sets of twins, each set had a pair of male and female.
Re: I Need Answer To This Question Pastors In The House by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:42am On Jun 12, 2017
adekennis:

What part of enilove's response did you not understand?

(1) (Reply)

Blessedness Of Being A Peacemaker / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/06/17 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/06/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.