Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Ahmed Musa Is Part Of The Eleven Worst Signing In Premier League - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Is Part Of The Eleven Worst Signing In Premier League (841 Views)

Man Utd Complete Maguire Signing In World-record £80m Deal. (photos) / Ahmed Musa: I Forced The Coach To Play Me / Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmed Musa Is Part Of The Eleven Worst Signing In Premier League by oyindare(m): 10:35am On Jun 11, 2017
Out wide is pace merchant Ahmed Musa. 15/16 Premier League champions Leicester paid a huge club record £16.6 million to secure his services and it’s safe to say it hasn’t worked out. The Nigerian has found it very difficult to hold down a starting berth for The Foxes, with the physicality of the Premier League being a major issue. He’s one of the symbols of a pretty disastrous transfer window under Claudio Ranieri last summer and we’d be surprised if he’s still at the King Power next season.

1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Is Part Of The Eleven Worst Signing In Premier League by sheylarhh(m): 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
this squad 'll make a formidable team grin
Re: Ahmed Musa Is Part Of The Eleven Worst Signing In Premier League by azimibraun: 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
Was he used as supposed? The Man who bought him left and the one who took charge didn't want him. He was not giving enough time to shine. Simple.
Re: Ahmed Musa Is Part Of The Eleven Worst Signing In Premier League by Icon4s(m): 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
oyindare:

Out wide is pace merchant Ahmed Musa. 15/16 Premier League champions Leicester paid a huge club record £16.6 million to secure his services and it’s safe to say it hasn’t worked out. The Nigerian has found it very difficult to hold down a starting berth for The Foxes, with the physicality of the Premier League being a major issue. He’s one of the symbols of a pretty disastrous transfer window under Claudio Ranieri last summer and we’d be surprised if he’s still at the King Power next season.

TheGoodJoe, I think this thread will be of interest to you.

(1) (Reply)

Three 3odds For 1st July Free! / Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi Speaks Ahead Of Clash / My Wish For Nigeria At Russia 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.