Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,243 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Admission: 8 Important Things To Do Now That You Have Seen Your Jamb Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission: 8 Important Things To Do Now That You Have Seen Your Jamb Result (1349 Views)

5 Important Things To Take Note When Registering For Post UTME 2018 / Not Seen Your Utme Result. Come In Here!! / Senate Extends JAMB Result Validity To 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admission: 8 Important Things To Do Now That You Have Seen Your Jamb Result by Emmyloaded2: 10:50am On Jun 11, 2017
What next after Jamb and when will Jamb start giving admission? This is another question asked by two set of persons; those who failed Jamb 2017 and those who passed.

For those who failed Jamb, it is very simple. Get a job or learn skills even as you prepare for next year Jamb (Jamb 2018). Also, understand that failing Jamb is not the end of life and it doesn’t mean that you are a failure. Time and chance happens to everything. You can still make it if you mean it.

For those who passed Jamb, it is not the end of the journey. You must put structures in place so that you don’t fail to gain admission. After all, passing Jamb is not a guarantee that your admission is sure.

Back to the question, what next after Jamb? That’s exactly what I am about to tell you. Take a glass of water and let’s begin.

Eight ( 8 ) Things To Do After Jamb 2017

1. Check Your Score And Your Choice Institution:

Check your Jamb score and see whether it can take you to your choice of institution or not. If yes, good… But if no, go to number 3.

2. Check Your Course And Cut Off:

Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study.

After confirming that you have crossed your school’s general cut off mark, the next step is to see whether you can be admitted with your score.

3. Consider Whether To Change School Or Course:

The Jamb change of course and institution is the next gist every interested Jamb 2017 candidate would want to be updated about, especially now that Jamb results are released.

If your score is not enough for your first choice school, then consider getting a change of institution form.

4. Be Patient

After Jamb, there usually this zeal to go to school. And you are like, “my school should release admission list na”. Calm down so that your blood pressure doesn’t rise above normal.

5. Enjoy Yourself

I know that so many aspirants will be on fast until their names are in the 2017 admission list. This is not necessary.

You are not the one to admit yourself. Therefore, leave trash for lawma.

If you have done the necessary things, then forget that you wrote Jamb and continue with your life.

6. Learn A Skill

Jamb will release first batch admission status around September. You don’t have to waste time. Develop yourself.

7. Be Updated About Your School’s Screening Date:

Sign up to my newsletter below this article so that you don’t miss any information concerning your school’s online and physical clearance, plus other admission updates.

8. Learn About Your School’s Calendar, Admission Process And School Fees:

You need to know what’s up in your school of choice. Remember, it is what you have in your head that takes you ahead.
Re: Admission: 8 Important Things To Do Now That You Have Seen Your Jamb Result by etzskillz(m): 11:52am On Jun 11, 2017
Re: Admission: 8 Important Things To Do Now That You Have Seen Your Jamb Result by bignwa(m): 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
Re: Admission: 8 Important Things To Do Now That You Have Seen Your Jamb Result by babablogger: 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
Check out reasons I will hate Nigeria if I wasn't Nigerian

http://www.babasalami.com/2017/06/reasons-i-will-hate-nigeria-if-i-wasnt.html
Re: Admission: 8 Important Things To Do Now That You Have Seen Your Jamb Result by feelib(m): 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
DID YOU FAIL JAMB?
Gain admission into 200 level of any university of your choice without JAMB. Accepted in all university, Low fees....
Visit www.EducoreNigeria.com for details and registration
Re: Admission: 8 Important Things To Do Now That You Have Seen Your Jamb Result by Fessy09(m): 6:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
thanks for the tip op....

(1) (Reply)

Mistake On My Ekiti State University Certificate, How To Recitfy It / JAMB CBT SLIP REPRINTING DATE 2018 - 09082964145 / Pharmaceutical Technology As A Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.