Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Could It Be True God Doesn't Found Pleasure In Rituals - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could It Be True God Doesn't Found Pleasure In Rituals (512 Views)

Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere / Abel Damina Warns Against Seed Sowing: God Doesn't Multiply Money, Hardwork Does / The Human Mind Is The True GOD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could It Be True God Doesn't Found Pleasure In Rituals by bunbit23: 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
Still on rituals! Telling you what you must know. Just like every other days, today lecture on ritual is going to be so special owing to the true fact about rituals base on bible references.
What you don't know.

Alright.
I have to start right away with one of our outstanding question yesterday which says ....... What does God or bible talk about ritual?
Why must I bring in bible to this?
Another question you may like to ask? Yes! Bible as we meant to understand is a sacred book which the guide, events as its written was by angels guide telling whole truth about creations and divine entities.
There's no other book in this physical world that possess such good and true record account about creation and God.
Therefore, we can trust bible for guide.
Bible stories are reliable
Bible stories are godly
Bible stories are divine.
Inspired and full of knowledge.
This is why, in most of our teaching, I made it a traditional remark to pick up references from various bible authors to back up teaching.
As a result of this, this morning we are going to take a look in the bible to see how bible condemned ritual sacrifice.
If it was not condemned, then, you have to belief me when I said ....... No true religion exist in our present generation thus all religion is hypocrisy, fraud, selfish, dogma thereby lost attentions of divine entity for deceiving great number of earthly inhabitants.
My most grateful thanks to gods and goddess. Before now, we have gone far to be here today.
After todays teaching on rituals, you have to decide your faith in christendom,
Perhaps, ask yourself why christians can't unite to form one body of religion as called for.....
Go there you see Christ embassy, Christ church, church of Christ, New church of Christ, Christ charismatic church, Christ believers church, church of Christ for all nation, Christ Christ christ .........church church church....... How many Christ do we have? How many church for Christ should we have?
Look out from your window you see, believers ministry, believers deliverance ministry, believers heaven ministry, New believers ministry, etc. Why?
Last time I checked, churches has taking over all the 26 English alphabets. Tell me an alphabet, I will give you the church name. From A_Z.
Can we trust Christian believers?
Thus their spiritual background is based on sentiment
Self indulgence
Lacking proper knowledge of God/spirits
Selfishness is there Principle aim and orient.
With a verse in the bible, they are capable to condemn other hundreds. Is this true knowledge?
I still like bible!
Prophetic book, full of vision, power, prophesy and judgement and wisdom.

Let's see how rituals were been recognized in the bible.
I would like you to do me a favor, bring closer your bible.
Suppose my quote and ref. Contradict your bible at home.
Proof me wrong.
I hope you have a bible?

Let's open to Leviticus 6:14-23.
'Now this is the law of the grain offering: the sons of Aaron shall present it before the LORD in front of the altar. 'Then one of them shall lift up from it a handful of the fine flour of the grain offering, with its oil and all the incense that is on the grain offering, and he shall offer it up in smoke on the altar, a soothing aroma, as its memorial offering to the LORD.....read more.

Leviticus 9:4
and an ox and a ram for peace offerings, to sacrifice before the LORD, and a grain offering mixed with oil; for today the LORD will appear to you.'

Numbers 6:14-17
'He shall present his offering to the LORD: one male lamb a year old without defect for a burnt offering and one ewe-lamb a year old without defect for a sin offering and one ram without defect for a peace offering, and a basket of unleavened cakes of fine flour mixed with oil and unleavened wafers spread with oil, along with their grain offering and their drink offering. 'Then the priest shall present them before the LORD and shall offer his sin offering.... continue reading......
Re: Could It Be True God Doesn't Found Pleasure In Rituals by flames007(m): 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
Too long. The blood of jesus is sufficient to for our redemption.

1 Like

Re: Could It Be True God Doesn't Found Pleasure In Rituals by bunbit23: 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
Numbers 28:3-13
"You shall say to them, 'This is the offering by fire which you shall offer to the LORD: two male lambs one year old without defect as a continual burnt offering every day. 'You shall offer the one lamb in the morning and the other lamb you shall offer at twilight; also a tenth of an ephah of fine flour for a grain offering, mixed with a fourth of a hin of beaten oil......read more....

Leviticus 14:2-7
"This shall be the law of the leper in the day of his cleansing. Now he shall be brought to the priest, and the priest shall go out to the outside of the camp. Thus the priest shall look, and if the infection of leprosy has been healed in the leper, then the priest shall give orders to take two live clean birds and cedar wood and a scarlet string and hyssop for the one who is to be cleansed.......read more

Numbers 19:11-13
'The one who touches the corpse of any person shall be unclean for seven days. 'That one shall purify himself from uncleanness with the water on the third day and on the seventh day, and then he will be clean; but if he does not purify himself on the third day and on the seventh day, he will not be clean. 'Anyone who touches a corpse, the body of a man who has died, and does not purify himself, defiles the tabernacle of the LORD; and that person shall be cut off from Israel Because the water for impurity was not sprinkled on him, he shall be unclean; his uncleanness is still on him.

Genesis 9:4-5
"Only you shall not eat flesh with its life, that is, its blood. "Surely I will require your lifeblood; from every beast I will require it. And from every man, from every man's brother I will require the life of man.

Leviticus 8:30
So Moses took some of the anointing oil and some of the blood which was on the altar and sprinkled it on Aaron, on his garments, on his sons, and on the garments of his sons with him; and he consecrated Aaron, his garments, and his sons, and the garments of his sons with him.

One could ask, does this guide and command end with Moses generation?
Let's see!

1 Kings 8:62-63
Now the king and all Israel with him offered sacrifice before the LORD. Solomon offered for the sacrifice of peace offerings, which he offered to the LORD, 22,000 oxen and 120,000 sheep. So the king and all the sons of Israel dedicated the house of the LORD.

Ezra 6:16-17
And the sons of Israel, the priests, the Levites and the rest of the exiles, celebrated the dedication of this house of God with joy. They offered for the dedication of this temple of God 100 bulls, 200 rams, 400 lambs, and as a sin offering for all Israel 12 male goats, corresponding to the number of the tribes of Israel.

Here you can see why we are as white as snow!
Telling you only but the truth
Teaching you the true knowledge.
Re: Could It Be True God Doesn't Found Pleasure In Rituals by bunbit23: 1:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
flames007:
Too long. The blood of jesus is sufficient to for our redemption.
wisdom is too long!
ignorant too short!!
what do you know about the blood ritual as perfected by Jesus?
Re: Could It Be True God Doesn't Found Pleasure In Rituals by bunbit23: 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
For more knowledge, request to join our growing whatsaap group today. Number to join on whatsapp.
zero plus seven plus zero plus six plus two plus eight plus five plus five plus zero plus zero plus one. (If you get it, you deserve it)
Re: Could It Be True God Doesn't Found Pleasure In Rituals by bunbit23: 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
furthermore, Look at this account
Leviticus 23:37
'These are the appointed times of the LORD which you shall proclaim as holy convocations, to present offerings by fire to the LORD--burnt offerings and grain offerings, sacrifices and drink offerings, each day's matter on its own day--
What does this tell you about our previous lectures on archangels birthday?
Can you trust our teaching?
Are you now much convince where we are coming from and reasons why we are here?
What does the above thought us?
The bible accounts draws our attention to the true origin of godly/divine worship
Look
Loooooook
Look here
Never in your life time assume God is man.
God is never mortal man but a spirit. If we acknowledge god as a spirits how then do we worship the spirit?
How do we draw his attentions
To draw his attention, receive the best from him you must becareful to follow his ritual guides. You dont cook and invite a spirit for dinner expecting his hands on the table. If you must offer him thanksgiving ritual, prosperity ritual, deliverance ritual, you need proper guide on the way to follow. Having read how he single handedly lead Moses to ritual guide, we can trust god to be spirit and shun new generations church doctrine and dogma. When you go to Rome, behave like Romans
Meaning, when you wish to consult the presence of the gods and goddess, do so by ritual provisions. When you wish to consult noble men, do so by presenting wine and quality dishes. When you wish to entertain the mass, prepare for refreshment. This is what knowledge tells us. In as much as we can pray and clap, sing and dance, fast and pray: let's be mindful of ritual sacrifices.

Each has its true identity and representations.
A is A wherever
B is B whenever
C is C however
Let's be wise
Say to wisdom....I love you!
Say it seven times wherever you are
This is not joke!
It's invocation!
Becareful to do whatever I ask you to do in any given time.
There's time for everything. We are not joking here. You can be convince of the presents of the divine entities in our midst
Invoke wisdom
Without wisdom you can never do exploit
The Most High engage with wisdom to create all things.
Wisdom is not your equal
It's priceless
Older than your mother
Stronger than your father
Richer than the richest
Wisdom will present you before men that matters.
Wisdom will change you from black to white.
Wisdom brings transformations.
Say wisdom.....
Call wisdom seven times ones more
Are you on bare foot?
Am sure you must have been on barefoot.
Be on barefoot.
This opportunity can't pass you by.
I mean wisdom can't pass you right now
If you allow wisdom to pass you by, definitely you are gone.
Gone and gone till infinity
Even the gods and goddess can't pay attention to your redemption neither will your soul see his glory
Say wisdom......
Call her seven times
Shout wisdom
Seven times
Say I need you
After calling her seven times
Wisdom
Wisdom
Wisdom
Wisdom
Wisdom
Wisdom
Wisdom
Say I need you!
Touch the earth with your tip finger.
Dip right on your fore head.
And say
Identify me before the men that matters
So I mote it be
Though I have to make it issue of next day to guide you on how to engage on invocation.
This morning wisdom invocation came to you by angels guide.
So I mote it be

(1) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Should Not Be Referred As A Native Of Igbo - Chukwudi / Is This True? / History Made As UAE Renames Mosque "Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.