Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,613 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

D’banj Ft Wande Coal & Harrysong – It’s Not A Lie (audio) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D’banj Ft Wande Coal & Harrysong – It’s Not A Lie (audio) (18298 Views)

D’banj Ft. Tiwa Savage – 'Shake It' (Video) / D’banj – It’s Not A Lie Ft. Wande Coal & Harrysong / VIDEO: D’banj Ft. Wande Coal & Harrysong – It’s Not A Lie (teaser) [DOWNLOAD] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D’banj Ft Wande Coal & Harrysong – It’s Not A Lie (audio) by chukzyfcbb: 11:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
TBH, it's hard to believe Jayz own that song hahaha
take a chill bro ,
both of them went in hard. the reason most people say em murdered jay was because nas said so in ether.

Jayz is way too complex to the average mind, his lyrics can be so deep and so doesn't appeal that easy to most people.
even drake says jayz speaks lot bout arts and he said so because jay is just too deep
Both went in hard on that track, save all that talk about murder because of what nas made popular.

Talk about Drop the world by lilwayne ft Eminem, that's a good example of getting bodied on your own track coz it was just so obvious unlike renegade
Re: D’banj Ft Wande Coal & Harrysong – It’s Not A Lie (audio) by Stallione(m): 12:23am On Jun 12, 2017
Dbanj u see ur life :-

Re: D’banj Ft Wande Coal & Harrysong – It’s Not A Lie (audio) by Nobody: 4:26am On Jun 12, 2017
From an A list artist?its a no for me...Harrysong wrote that song.....I can't imagine 2face singing a song like this......
Re: D’banj Ft Wande Coal & Harrysong – It’s Not A Lie (audio) by kaykith05(m): 5:26am On Jun 12, 2017
So how 2020 own go be? Na die oooo

Re: D’banj Ft Wande Coal & Harrysong – It’s Not A Lie (audio) by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 6:23am On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad
This trash that was cooked up during the CREAM talent show. Without Wande Coal that song will be like Suya without spices.

I won't be shocked if D'Banj says it was produced and directed by his son.

Because the
2weeks old baby is already on Instagram
2weeks old baby is already typing messages.
2weeks old baby is already baking cakes.

He wants to sell his son to us since we won't buy his songs? Using his son for his whack album publicity.

ADVICE TO BANGALEE

D'Banj I understand your son is the only thing going for you as you are an irredeemably-failed musician who has never been the same since Don Jazzy took your destiny.

Please take it easy, leave music for a while and see a psychologist; better still, a psychiatrist.

Because like play like play, your hallucination has turned to acute Multiple Personality Disorder.

See this don jazzy supporter,can't you move on from the past.ah ah...
Re: D’banj Ft Wande Coal & Harrysong – It’s Not A Lie (audio) by rahman25: 7:14am On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad
This trash that was cooked up during the CREAM talent show. Without Wande Coal that song will be like Suya without spices.

Because the

He wants to sell his son to us since we won't buy his songs? Using his son for his whack album publicity.

ADVICE TO BANGALEE

D'Banj I understand your son is the only thing going for you as you are an irredeemably-failed musician who has never been the same since Don Jazzy took your destiny.

Please take it easy, leave music for a while and see a psychologist; better still, a psychiatrist.

Because like play like play, your hallucination has turned to acute Multiple Personality Disorder.

I can see that your own problem is raised to power 10000. Half of what he has achieved has not been achieved by you. If you can't appreciate an effort why not just keep your stinking mouth shut. Most you comment. Haters will always condemn but cannot do anything. Mtchewwwe
Re: D’banj Ft Wande Coal & Harrysong – It’s Not A Lie (audio) by blowjohn(m): 7:43am On Jun 12, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
TBH, it's hard to believe Jayz own that song hahaha

Actually, it's very difficult to agree with anyone the Eminem won Jay Z. Eminem's verses were more or less abstract hence the ease in his complex rhymes and delivery and flow.
On the other hand, Jay Z's verse was real story and even at that, his flows were also on point.
That said, at that point, Eminem was a beast at rhyming complex patterns while Jay Z was a genius at crafting true stories with impressive lyrics(vocabularies).
My verdict? A tie.
Re: D’banj Ft Wande Coal & Harrysong – It’s Not A Lie (audio) by Pavarottii(m): 7:47am On Jun 12, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Nice

As huge and great as JayZ is, Eminem murdered him on His song Renegade. Kendrick Lamar murder Big Sean on Controll. Yung6ix murdered MI on Export, Olamide murdered Reminisce on 'Government. No be today dem dey murder people on their own songs.
So you my friend should get a grip and STFU
Like Ur comment, but everybody in Ur example are better than those they murdered. Except m.I Cos he wanted yungsix to av a filled day. But if they redo that track. U know whose blood will be spilled.
Re: D’banj Ft Wande Coal & Harrysong – It’s Not A Lie (audio) by hedonistic: 7:52am On Jun 12, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

take a chill bro ,
both of them went in hard. the reason most people say em murdered jay was because nas said so in ether.

Jayz is way too complex to the average mind, his lyrics can be so deep and so doesn't appeal that easy to most people.
even drake says jayz speaks lot bout arts and he said so because jay is just too deep
Both went in hard on that track, save all that talk about murder because of what nas made popular.

Talk about Drop the world by lilwayne ft Eminem, that's a good example of getting bodied on your own track coz it was just so obvious unlike renegade

Don't mind these ignoramuses. Besides, it's a grave insult to use the likes of Jay-Z as a convenient excuse for D'Banj's abject mediocrity. It just shows you how unreasonable these militant fans of D'Banj are.

@Topic

I feel very sorry for D'Banj. He's a cool kid and a great guy, but watching him struggle for all these years (since 2011) is really painful, and he must tell himself some home truths.

He needs to let go of this his trademark sound. All these humm haaan, fiilee stuff that cover up for lyrical and melodical emptiness are so dated. It's too 'hicuppy' for the free-flowing sound that rules the airwaves today. It's never going to work.

Let him learn from the likes of Davido (in particular) who possess the ability to recreate themselves and adapt to changing sounds.

He needs to talk to Tekno to re-engineer his sound and produce a couple of new songs for him.

1 Like

Re: D’banj Ft Wande Coal & Harrysong – It’s Not A Lie (audio) by mizzytan(m): 8:14am On Jun 12, 2017
A collaboration with Don jazzy would have make this song a great song. Btw harry song killed it... The world is feeling Dbanj abi I lie? It's not a lie....
Re: D’banj Ft Wande Coal & Harrysong – It’s Not A Lie (audio) by iamtardey: 8:18am On Jun 12, 2017
abeg who get better watsapp group to have fun, see and read good comedy and chat with great people biko make the person add me 09065391301
Re: D’banj Ft Wande Coal & Harrysong – It’s Not A Lie (audio) by Beat123(f): 8:43am On Jun 12, 2017
This guy now dey brag o
Re: D’banj Ft Wande Coal & Harrysong – It’s Not A Lie (audio) by remiopash: 8:49am On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad[s]

Because the

ADVICE TO BANGALEE

Because like play like play, your hallucination has turned to acute Multiple Personality Disorder[/s].
Re: D’banj Ft Wande Coal & Harrysong – It’s Not A Lie (audio) by toprealman: 10:12am On Jun 12, 2017
This song has Harry song written all over it. For an established act, I will rate it below average.
Re: D’banj Ft Wande Coal & Harrysong – It’s Not A Lie (audio) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 12, 2017
blowjohn:

Actually, it's very difficult to agree with anyone the Eminem won Jay Z. Eminem's verses were more or less abstract hence the ease in his complex rhymes and delivery and flow.
On the other hand, Jay Z's verse was real story and even at that, his flows were also on point.
That said, at that point, Eminem was a beast at rhyming complex patterns while Jay Z was a genius at crafting true stories with impressive lyrics(vocabularies).
My verdict? A tie.
lol. Bros, what I was only trying to say is that the fact Harrysong spiced up the song doesn't mean Dbanj did any bad singer

JayZ's verse wasn't bad. They were dope lines. But Em went some inches above good lol
Re: D’banj Ft Wande Coal & Harrysong – It’s Not A Lie (audio) by segundboy(m): 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
Wow it a nice jam get more @ MP3Hubs
Re: D’banj Ft Wande Coal & Harrysong – It’s Not A Lie (audio) by pendulumdarky: 1:28am On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad

Because the

ADVICE TO BANGALEE

Why are you talking about donjazzy here. Even donjazzy has been struggle with with is label in recent days. Let him try to ressurrect the dead carreer of

1)His brother D'prince
2)Korede bello( One hit wonder)
3)Di'ja (One hit wonder)
4)Dr sid is off
5)DNA Twins ( Dead on arrival)
6)Iyanya (nothing to sing again)

If Don jazzy has nt been able to do anything to those guys listed up there then he is SH T. This particular dbanj song is now number 1 on youtube( TRENDING) with almost 300k views in just 1 day.

That Jam keep bursting my brain.. can't get enough of it. You better stop hating and stop eating don jazzy's A$$$$ . They have both moved on.
Thanks
Re: D’banj Ft Wande Coal & Harrysong – It’s Not A Lie (audio) by eustacey: 8:43am On Jun 13, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am The First Nigerian Artiste To Make Money From Rap Music - Ruggedman / First Photos From Afrima 2017 / Download Gospel Music: Donnie Mcclurkin Ft Agnus Dei - Only You Are Holy (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.