Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Unknown - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unknown (546 Views)

Unknown Killer / Journey To The Unknown (Episode 1):By Kolawole Victoria / Unknown Enemy - A Romance Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
PROLOGUE
25th april 1375
hey, i am henry harnwell, am a thousand years old but have the stature of a 21 years adult, have travelled far and wide and changed my name because my name brings back memories, unwanted memories.
i was dressed in suits, with a long black hat but coloured red on the inside, my long black coat which makes a V shape at the end just below my knees with a black boot(the fashion back then) it was dark maybe around 10 pm or so.
vooom, i ran past my victim,
'wh..o is th....at', he stammered.
me, came my reply.
and before he could say a word i stuck my sharp fangs in his neck sucking sweet fresh blood till he died, and i removed a small towel from my inner shirt and just as i was about to clean my lips, i heard a voice,i turned swiftly and saw an old man with a wooden cross (he made the cross to face me) and started saying:
"i bound this soul and burn thine body, never to see the light, i send this cursed soul down to hades, where he will be tortured day and night".
Re: Unknown by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
[/color][color=#990000]my body was burning i can't take it any more then the pain gradually faded away when i opened my eyes i say terror, horror i was in HELL.
Re: Unknown by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 15, 2017
please should i kwantinue
Re: Unknown by ashatoda: 12:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
continue please
Re: Unknown by xaviercasmir(m): 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ofcourse
Re: Unknown by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]

please anyone is the story good or not should I proceed?
Re: Unknown by ashatoda: 7:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
guy continue many people will not comment on a blank story
Re: Unknown by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
25th April 2017 chapter 1a
walking down the hall way seems like a mission impossible as i received deadly stares from my so called 'school mates' i know am not that cool but i ain't bad, am i? well am on a short gown, not to short just below my knees the gown is coloured black with huge red flowers as it's design with a big google and a flat red shoe.
i was as nervous as ever, i tried to increase my pace but seems like the more i try to be fast the more am slow, i was almost at the door when a boy approached me and i was like wow so handsome, tall, muscular and i was like...
hey girl, i looked up immediately to realise that i was thinking way too much and practically forgot about the handsome teen in front of me.
hey am kelvin. i took a moment to look around and saw the girls giving me a look that says *he's mine, stay away* i smiled.
am joe. april joe.
nice name u know. i looked around again and saw jealousy it was damn obvious.
yeah i know, i replied
wanna take a walk? he asked
okay no p,let

(1) (Reply)

30 Days Of Poetry Season 3, Day 16 "Me And My Boo" Pix Inside / A Plea For The Reduced Level Of Efficiency / When Life Is Unfair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.