Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Diary Of A Love Stricken Girl - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of A Love Stricken Girl (552 Views)

MY CAMPUS LIFE: A Love Gone Wrong {18+ AN EMOTIONAL STORY TO READ} / The Mysterious Girl(a Love Story From Epiphanus) / Diary Of A Love Stricken Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of A Love Stricken Girl by delbiesa: 11:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
Re: Diary Of A Love Stricken Girl by delbiesa: 11:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
It all happened on a Sunday morning, she walked around the pool, she wondered how she got to be his wife. Her once promising future was jeopardized as soon as she bore his baby. She never for once thought that he would grow short in love with her. Her eyes were swollen as a result of her constant cries, she was me my name is Alexis Daniels, this is my story
I am an only child of my parents, quite tall, dark in complexion, I have a very nice shape, that one people call an hour glass shape with a neat gapped tooth.
I am a girl that never believed in the world love, but my mentality changed when I was in 300 level in Delsu Abraka. I was no longer that shy and timid girl u was in my freshman year.
my roommate or partner in crime, as I call it Ada was a direct opposite of me, quite chubby, fair in complexion, talkative and inquisitive, call her any name you want but she us still my bestie
Re: Diary Of A Love Stricken Girl by delbiesa: 9:59am On Aug 22, 2017
Hello please can I have 5 minutes of your time, he said. I was captured by those words, who would dare stop a Lady at a junction, but his voice was so melodious. I turned to see him, wow!!, now tell Mr why I won't fall, I am standing before the most handsome, noo that's an understatement, he is so beautiful. Hello hello, he called again I never knew I was lost in thoughts. why won't I be let me give you a direct description of this guy, about 7.4 ft tall, rail in complexion, he has a smiling face with alluring dimples and a shoulder every lady would want to lean on. my name is Kylie, Kylie Adrison he said, I am Alexis Daniels I quickly replied, we got talking and he asked for my digits. Digits I asked him, yes he replied I meant your contact, he said
ok I said admits embarrassment, ( so na number e de ask me self, fine boys and their style) I said in thoughts. we departed and I couldn't wait to tell Ada about him, I raced home

(1) (Reply)

***pride*** / Do We Need Another South African? / Wait For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.