Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,085 members, 7,953,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? (35226 Views)

/ Liverpool Vs Arsenal: Real Reason Ozil Will Not Play In EPL Clash / Sergio Agüero And Alexis Sánchez Appear In UEFA Pepsi Max Moments Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by ZombieTERROR: 1:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
I see the world coming to an end

1 Like

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by mekanaky: 1:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
I see Alan shearer

1 Like

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by aieromon(m): 1:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
I see the David Beckham wonder goal from the half line.

1 Like

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by canalily(m): 1:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
This is nt visual socker joor...its PS
Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by donaldfafree(m): 1:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
Alan shearer celebrating his goal
Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by thorbar(m): 1:51pm On Jun 13, 2017
Sunderland 1-0 Liverpool..
Sunderland scored with the help of balloon.
Balloon deflect goal.

1 Like

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2017
bet9ja agent account for sale call 08038905386 asap
Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2017
I see Pep dancing grin

1 Like

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
nobody mentioned Di Canio pushing the ref after he got the red card. lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by VellyG(m): 1:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
tahoe:
I see Suarez chewing Ivanovic

I see roneeys goal against city

I see Ramsey breaking his leg

I see wrong arsenal player being sent off

Gerrard losing his balance and slipping
thats eduardo's leg break not ramsey

1 Like

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by vickertony(m): 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2017
Newcastle 4-4 Arsenal

Tiote equalizer
Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by vickertony(m): 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2017
Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by emperorchedda(m): 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
Robbie Fowler snorting coke
Paulo di Canio pushing the ref
Keown humiliating Van Nisterooy
Cantona giving a spectator karate
Gerrard slips
Rooney's goal against City
Eduardo's fracture
Alan Shearer's celebration
Beckham's long range strike
Pepe Reina's baloon deflection
Robert Pires' penalty blunder
Suarez the vampire
Tiote's volley to make it 4-4 against Arsenal

1 Like

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by ojceskills(m): 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2017
E no better say you apply 4 bank loan use play ur "sure " fixed games
Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by sunnyeinstein(m): 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2017
Koolbobby:

Indeed, it was.

I also see Alan Shearer in his characteristic celebration swag.

And that volley, still can't remember who...

That volley is anthony yeboah's goal for leeds. It won goal of the season that year.

Shearer's one-hand-up celeebration (i'm a newcastle fan)
Jurgen klinssman's goal celebration style of diving full body on d turf after the english press accused him as a sserial diver when he newly came to the epl (at tottenham hotspurs)
Rooney'ss goal that settled the manchester derby
Paolo di canio pusshing the referee. Got over 10-match ban for that stupidity.
Martin Keown harrasing van nistelrooij after d ducthman dived to win a penalty in the last minute of d game. Nistelrooij lost the penalty and keown descended on him. Game ended 0-0.
Gerrard slip.
Eduardo silva leg break (at birmingham i think)
Baloon fooling pepe reina at sunderland
Pires passing the penalty.
Beckham lob goal from his half against nott. Forest... and a star was born!
Thiery Henry, legend. Sscored goals for fun and at d end didnt know how to celebrate agaim. The pix i think is to tell us about the invincibles #49gamesunbeaten
Our two eveergreen commentatorss, martin tyler and andy gray (i think)
Surez bites ivanovic
Cantona's karate kick... and the seagulls' quote was born!
Ref sending off kieran gibbs wrongly despite oxlade chamberlain admitting to being the culprit
Fowler snorting coke to celebrate a goal after being harranged by d evergreen british press

1 Like

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by Anasko(m): 2:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
i can see suarez diving in the penalty box

1 Like

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by crusufixo(m): 2:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
rheether:
Were is Sergio Kun last min goal against QPR?

Exactly !!!!! I was looking out for that but it seems not to be in the picture

That goal is a memorable moment as the the title swung from Man Utd to Man CTY within seconds

Wont forget that day !!!!

1 Like

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by trinity11(m): 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
tahoe:

ThierryJay:
ten of them

1. Henry and Pires trying to do a "Messi and Suarez" penalty but botching it up
2. Rooney scoring the famous overhead kick against Man city
3. Beckham scoring THAT 55 yard lob form half way against Wimbledon in 1995
4. Suarez chewing down Ivanovic
5. Ramsey's Leg being broken by shawcross
6. Arsenal player (Keown) harassing Ruud Van Nistelrooy after he missed a last minute penalty for Man U in the unbeaten season
7. Tony Yeboah scoring that cracking volley in 1993/94
8. Klinsmann taking a dive on the turf
9. Alan Shearer's famous one-handed celebration after thumping in a sumptuous volley
10. Gerard FALLING DOWN against Chelsea to hand the title initiative over to Man City
11. Arsenal's Chamberlain being sent off by referee for a crime committed by another player
13. ERIC CANTONA dashing a FLYING SHADOW KICK to an unfortunate fan
14. Eva Cameiro infamously attending to an injured Hazard
tahoe:

EXCUSE ME!!!
what do you mean by chewing
Lol

1 Like

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by Wizkhalifa2(m): 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
Pepe Reina, wen a balloon deflected a shot into the net

1 Like

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by Bullhari007(m): 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
I see dullard buhari chewing gworo by the side

1 Like

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by femi4: 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
greatwhite:
grin can't forget the day Pepe Reina went for the ballon instead of the ball.
Thought nobody will mention it

2 Likes

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by Ekpekus(m): 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
Paulo DiCaino did a fair play for that penalty.
Wayne Rooney acrobatic goal against City
Suarez biting Ivanovic
The Ox being sent off instead of Gibb
Tony Yeboah screamer for Leeds United
ALAN Shearer goal
Hazard diving
Beckham David goal from midfield
Ramsey horrific legbreaker by Stoke's Shawcross

1 Like

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by yashau(m): 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
tahoe:
na wa ooo, e don tail wey this guy don dey watches epl

1 Like

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by Calismart(m): 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
ok
Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by judedwriter(m): 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
I see that rooney's spectacular scissors' kick goal against man city

I see Beckham's sensational goal lob from the centre of the field

I see van nistrotroy being harassed after losing a vital penalty that would have ended arsenal's unbeaten run that made them known as the invicibles'

I see shearer in his chararteristc one hand up goal celebration...

I don try... smiley

1 Like

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by solelymade: 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
Epl na bàbà.. Jus brought great memories. God bless dis op

1 Like

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by Akuruoulo(m): 2:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
that's Carroll acrobatic, not Rooney's
Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by Akuruoulo(m): 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
Rooney played his with right foot..... that's a mistake
Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by Segadem(m): 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
flyboi1:

1. Yeboah Volley
2. Gibbs sent off for handball vs Chelsea instead of chamberlain
3. Eduardo Da Silva leg break
4. Norwich city owner " let's be having you"
5. Kevin keegan " I would love it if we beat them"(against man utd)
6. Fowler pretending to snort a line of cocaine after scoring
7. Cantona kicking a fan
8. Rooney overhead kick
9. Ball deflected off a beach from Darren Bent shot to go past Pepe Reina
10. Zola pushing referee over for trying to send him off
11. Suarez biting ivanovic
12. Pires and Henry failing to recreate Cruyff famous penalty
13. Beckham scoring from the half way line
14. Shearer trademark celebration
15. Steven Gerrard slip vs Chelsea
16. Martin Keown shouting in Van Nistelrooy's face after missing a last minute penalty(this was when their unbeaten shuld hav ended)
17. Jurgen Klinsmann dive celebration
e be like say, I be learner

1 Like

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by DisGuy: 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
ThierryJay:
All Eighteen of them
diving on the turf to celebrate with thumb in mouth
15. That WOMAN Newcastle or Crystal palace supporter stirring up the fans and players in the stadium to get behind the team to avoid relegation

Why Arsenal stories come full the history na?

Woman is Delia Smith of Norwich owner/supporter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Premier League 2021/22 Fixtures Released / T.b Joshua: Chelsea Needs More Prayer Than Bayern Munich. / UEFA Names Asisat Oshoala's Goal As Goal Of The Champions League Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.