Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? (35061 Views)

/ Liverpool Vs Arsenal: Real Reason Ozil Will Not Play In EPL Clash / Sergio Agüero And Alexis Sánchez Appear In UEFA Pepsi Max Moments Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by ThierryJay: 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
DisGuy:

Woman is Delia Smith of Norwich owner/supporter

Thanks, Ive noted that. I actually did not remember the club but the image of the woman's voice ringing out in the stadium with Commooooon, to the fans remain evergreen in my mind.
Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by Semper247(m): 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
onuwaje:
David Beckham 60yards golazo

Yeboah's stunner
Steven Gerrard's slip
Matty Keown almost swallowing Ruud Van Nistelrooy
Robby Fowler sniffing
Rooney's overhead kick
Alan Shearer's record breaking goal

Suarez chewing Ivanovic

Guy, you are good abeg...

Can I invite you into a footy group? E mail me if u are interested

1 Like

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by Maruchi203(m): 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2017
I see Gerrard slipping I see rooney scoring dat vibrant goal against city I see suarez bitting hamburger(ivanovic)

1 Like

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by Blinks586: 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
I see Suarez chewing Ivanovic

I see roneeys goal against city

I see Ramsey breaking his leg

I see wrong arsenal player being sent off

Gerrard losing his balance and slipping

1 Like

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by simontosy(m): 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2017
I see Robert Pires playing an awful penalty kick

1 Like

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by stanisbaratheon: 2:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
tahoe:

You know your premier league. But is that Ramsey? Eduardo my guess

1 Like

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by odogwu2007(m): 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2017
Zinden heading matarazi down world cup final

1 Like

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by Tecno66: 3:03pm On Jun 13, 2017
tahoe:

I see Zidane headbut Materazi in his last world cup appearance that led to him being sent off.
Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by Bnladan(m): 3:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
tahoe:

it's Eduardo da silva not Ramsey. U tried

1 Like

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by Bnladan(m): 3:08pm On Jun 13, 2017
tahoe:

David Beckham centre line goal, Martin keown on Van nistelrooy wen he missed penalty against arsenal. A match dat led six arsenal players retrospectively suspended.

1 Like

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by Bnladan(m): 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
RIchieSuazo:
How many of this moments in EPL History can you name or do you know??

There are 18 of them cheesy cheesy
pepe Reina going for d balloon instead for the ball against sunderland. Tony Yeboah's screamer

1 Like

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by Bnladan(m): 3:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
RIchieSuazo:
How many of this moments in EPL History can you name or do you know??

There are 18 of them cheesy cheesy
Gibbs mistakenly sent off for a hand ball committed by Ox against chelsea

1 Like

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by nedu2000(m): 3:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
ThierryJay:
All Eighteen of them

1. Henry and Pires trying to do a "Messi and Suarez" penalty but botching it up
2. Rooney scoring the famous overhead kick against Man city
3. Beckham scoring THAT 55 yard lob form half way against Wimbledon in 1995
4. Suarez chewing down Ivanovic
5. Ramsey's Leg being broken by shawcross or is it Eduardo's leg, both na Arsenal sha.
6. Arsenal player (Keown) harassing Ruud Van Nistelrooy after he missed a last minute penalty for Man U in the unbeaten season
7. Tony Yeboah scoring that cracking volley in 1993/94
8. Klinsmann taking a dive on the turf
9. Alan Shearer's famous one-handed celebration after thumping in a sumptuous volley
10. Gerard FALLING DOWN against Chelsea to hand the title initiative over to Man City
11. Arsenal's Chamberlain being sent off by referee for a crime committed by another player
13. ERIC CANTONA dashing a FLYING SHADOW KICK to an unfortunate fan
14. Liverpool striker diving on the turf to celebrate with thumb in mouth
15. That WOMAN Norwich or Crystal palace supporter stirring up the fans and players in the stadium to get behind the team to avoid relegation
16. Kevin Keegan making a commentary saying Newcastle will beat Man u to the title with few games to go
17 Liverpool Goalkeeper catching the Baloon d'or instead of the actual ball
18 Referee not being able to continue the game and had to be replaced, (Sorry I missed this. It's actually Paulo di canio pushing over referee Paul Alcock in a game against Arsenal)

That's it Guys. Hope I ticked all the boxes?

Why Arsenal stories come full the history na?
number 14 is actually robbie fowler's sniffing cocaine celebration after allegations propped up against him before the game that he was doing so

1 Like

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by clevadani: 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2017
Koolbobby:

Indeed, it was.

I also see Alan Shearer in his characteristic celebration swag.

And that volley, still can't remember who...
Tony yeboah

1 Like

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by ionsman: 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2017
And the most memorable moment in Epl history (Aguero's goal) isn't there...Whoever designed this thing is a Man unit fan...

1 Like

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by oodua1stson: 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
Piers/Henry pass penalty trick

Pepe Reina catching the beach ball

Tony Yeboah volley in the 90s

Alan Shearer and his iconic celebration

Wazza's overhead kick goal against man city

Luis Suarez biting Ivanovic's arm

Jurgen Klinsmann taking a dive to celebrate a goal after the press hounded him for diving

Slippy g of course grin

Paolo Di Canio mildly pushing referee Paul alcock and the ref took an embarrassing that would make Ronaldo, Neymar and Suarez proud

When Chelsea beat arsenal so much the referee saw double and sent Gibbs off when it was indeed Chamberlain who dived for the ball

Anthony Taylor breaking Eduardo's leg

Martin Keown harassing RVN when he missed the spot kick that could have won the game for United. A very controversial match

Robbie Fowler was accused of using cocaine by the press and when he scored he celebrated by mimicking snorting cocaine

The famous Beckham goal from the midfield

The everly famous meltdown of Kevin Keeganon live TV

Damn....I feel old

2 Likes

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by iamtardey: 5:26pm On Jun 13, 2017
I see cartoons undecided

1 Like

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by asagbaesiri: 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
I see Kanu scoring a hattrick against Chelsea. I can also see arsenal lifting the trophy without losing any match!
Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by Marrtynze(m): 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
I see Hasselbank's volley there

1 Like

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by AceDomino(m): 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
That's Wayne Rooney was pictured from the wrong side actually.

1 Like

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by sshalom(m): 8:23pm On Jun 13, 2017
Koolbobby:

Actually, that was the Eduardo leg break...

I see Keown brutalising Van Nistelrooy

Terrible sight that day!

1 Like

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by RIchieSuazo(m): 9:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
solelymade:
Epl na bàbà.. Jus brought great memories. God bless dis op

Amen.

I so love the EPL

1 Like

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by IyfeNamikaze(m): 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2017
Reina goalkeeper blunder
Nesterooy missing an undeserved PK against Arsenal
Beckham half way goal
Eduardo breaking his leg against Birmingham
Alan sheerar scores for Newcastle
Gerrard slipped!!!
wrong Arsenal player gets sent off
Rooney wonder goal against city
the Leeds guy ( can't remember his name but he played for kaizer chiefs) scores a wonderful goal.
Keegan talking crap about Ferguson and united
Suarez bits Ivanovic

1 Like

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by Dexema(m): 11:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
onuwaje:
David Beckham 60yards golazo

Yeboah's stunner
Steven Gerrard's slip
Matty Keown almost swallowing Ruud Van Nistelrooy
Robby Fowler sniffing
Rooney's overhead kick
Alan Shearer's record breaking goal

Suarez chewing Ivanovic

I give you pass mark for spotting Yeboahs volley.

1 Like

Re: Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? by Dexema(m): 11:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
Akuruoulo:
that's Carroll acrobatic, not Rooney's

Look at the jersey and most importantly the socks, that's man u Bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chelsea vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On 17th Spetember 2017 / UEFA Lists Eight Unforgettable Games Of 2019/20 Champions League / Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd May 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.