Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Will Make Up Artists Go To Heaven? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Will Make Up Artists Go To Heaven? (682 Views)

Tech and Job Market: The future of tomorrow / 'Even In Heaven You Are Still A Sailor'; Friends Mourn Death Of Soldier. Photos / Not Everyone Sees The American Green Card As The Gateway To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Make Up Artists Go To Heaven? by BE811APP: 2:54am On Jun 12, 2017
I know this topic has been over flogged on nairaland..

But will they make heaven.. Why will dey change some women totally to another being..

Just see d lady below..

Her nose has become pointed.. Her lips changed shape.. Dem go come call am contouring abi

If not for her ears, clothes and her hair style.. I could have argued it was a different person...

What happened to the image of the maker

U can add more pics if u have to show how different ladies can look..

Re: Will Make Up Artists Go To Heaven? by goldenson5895(m): 3:00am On Jun 12, 2017
Only God knows His true worshippers
Re: Will Make Up Artists Go To Heaven? by BE811APP: 3:02am On Jun 12, 2017
goldenson5895:
Only God knows His true worshippers

Yes boss... It's a "Sacarstic" expression because of the way they(make up artists) change people totally..
Re: Will Make Up Artists Go To Heaven? by goldenson5895(m): 3:03am On Jun 12, 2017
After makeup now, she go call her self slay queen, the whei LovePeddler her don entered gbangahun
Re: Will Make Up Artists Go To Heaven? by Destined2win: 3:23am On Jun 12, 2017
She is pretty in both pics. Just that one has a lot of filters and photoshop
Re: Will Make Up Artists Go To Heaven? by pussyeater(m): 3:31am On Jun 12, 2017
Actually the one without makeup looks better undecided
Re: Will Make Up Artists Go To Heaven? by BE811APP: 3:54am On Jun 12, 2017
pussyeater:
Actually the one without makeup looks better undecided

But is it looking like d same person?
Re: Will Make Up Artists Go To Heaven? by bamdly(m): 4:25am On Jun 12, 2017
yes cos they are only help the ladies cover der real face
is just like asking will some blogger make heaven cos dey bring wrong information some times
Re: Will Make Up Artists Go To Heaven? by BE811APP: 4:28am On Jun 12, 2017
bamdly:
yes cos they are only help the ladies cover der real face
is just like asking will some blogger make heaven cos dey bring wrong information some times

Lol..

(1) (Reply)

Help.!! I'm About To Loose My Studentship In 8hrs Over #10k / Help!! I Just Got This Interview Message Scam Or Real / The Only Cure To Diabetes And 90% Ailments Is Foods, Find Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.