Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,154 members, 7,829,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Free Tutorial - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Tutorial (369 Views)

Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial / How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) / How To Receive Clickbank Cash In Nigeria With ATM Card Free Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Tutorial by vibrant192(m): 7:20am On Jun 12, 2017
decided to give out a limited amount of scholarships for my Digital Marketing smartphone program. I’m going to cover half the cost of the program for you so you can get in at an affordable price.

I’ve never done this type of scholarship for anyone before and there’s no guarantee this opportunity will come again.

You have to claim your scholarship now, by clicking this link here. https:///GDfsrdyOJm32CZY1Plw73J

If you were ever curious about the program but never came around to doing it because of the cost, then this is your chance to get in now.

Look at this with an investor mindset. You already know the outcome that this can bring you.

You’ve seen testimonials from people just like you that I’ve posted on social media since I’m getting them practically every day now.

The only thing that’s held you back is the cost.

But, you’ve got to think about the ROI or return on investment.

What I am doing for you today is halving your “cost/investment” while still offering you the same “return”.

In this case, the "return" is your GPS or roadmap to financial freedom by getting small businesses to pay you N10,000 - N100,000 a month by running their social media.

Click here to claim your scholarship for my Digital Marketing  Course. https:///GDfsrdyOJm32CZY1Plw73J

Here is what you will learn in the program and what you will receive today if you get in:

-Negotiate contracts with clients even if you have no experience
-Get a professional-looking website up in 1 day — even if you’ve never set up a website before
-Set up Facebook ads that get results for clients
-Showcase your client on local news

It also includes these bonuses that are only available to those who get in now:

Bonus #1 - I'll give you access to one of my latest ebook on how to create a cool lifestyle. This will be vital to you. The reason why is because as you start making more money using social media, you'll want to learn how to live a life most people dream about. The value of this is N2,500.

Bonus #2 - After you've completed your 4 months, and received your FULL profits we'll add your name and contact info to a site dedicated to social media experts trained with this program. This way, whenever someone is looking for a digital media expert, you'll have your name featured on a site that's supported by our brand.

There's not much time before I stop handing out these scholarships.

The only thing I ask of you in exchange for a scholarship is that once you complete the program and you've gathered your first client that you'll remember to pay it forward to someone else who could use some help.
Remember to get access join the whatsap link above
Stay Strong,
Victor

(1) (Reply)

How To Write A Great Business Plan / Important Business Questions Entrepreneurs Have To Understand / Make Easy Money By Registering With Ryno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.