Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,594 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) - Career (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) (135523 Views)

ICAN November 2018 Results (let's Meet Here) / May 2017 Salary / ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by gbolahanrasaq: 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
AyindeAsheem:
:DRegardless of what our comments or reactions on this platform,we can't influence their decisions to release the result at a particular date determined by them.So let us be prayerful that success should be ours instead of these unnecessary panic that we engage ourselves.@ Gbolahan and ruffneck let us keep it cool, they are making necessary adjustment to include our names in qualifying/pass lists

It's possible adjustments are ongoing. I agree with you to some extent bro

2 Likes

Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by gbolahanrasaq: 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
ABDamola:
The information reaching me nw has it dt MAY 2017 diet result comes out on Thursday, 6th July, 2017.

Can we still rely on this info bro? Is it still valid?

1 Like

Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
gbolahanrasaq:

Can we still rely on this info bro? Is it still valid?
It was never reliable.
Based on empirical evidence available, my inference is that it would come out on 14th July 2017

1 Like

Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by miscoe(m): 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
from all indications, it wouldn't be wrong to conclude that ICAN isn't sure of the likely date of results release and wouldn't want to state a date that it wouldn't be able to keep.This is because I'm sure ICAN would've considered the need to go public on the date it would release results-it would av considered the danger associated if it defaults. Consequently, I think it is facing alot of technical problems right now.I guess we're on a long thing.

1 Like

Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
miscoe:
from all indications, it wouldn't be wrong to conclude that ICAN isn't sure of the likely date of results release and wouldn't want to state a date that it wouldn't be able to keep.This is because I'm sure ICAN would've considered the need to go public on the date it would release results-it would av considered the danger associated if it defaults. Consequently, I think it is facing alot of technical problems right now.I guess we're on a long thing.
please, Which Textbooks Will You Recomend For Me On AAA, AT, SFM and their prices? Thanks
Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by miscoe(m): 10:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
Abdul4trust1:
please, Which Textbooks Will You Recomend For Me On AAA, AT, SFM and their prices? Thanks
bro, I'm a fan of the ICAN study text.The study pack, I believe, is sufficient to pass the exam.In my opinion, the text is compiled within the framework of the exam.

1 Like

Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by OlalekanEdun(m): 7:30am On Jul 05, 2017
miscoe:

I quite agree with you but sir, the aspect of ICAN having 'technical problems', thats I disagree.. Are you telling me that ICAN is now having 'technical issues' diet-in and diet-out?
Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by gbolahanrasaq: 7:31am On Jul 05, 2017
Abdul4trust1:
l

The study text is okay for all. But for SFM, you can get "Work Out Financial Mgt" by Ade Omolehinwa along with SFM study text

1 Like

Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 05, 2017
Any hope for tomorrow people?
Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by gbolahanrasaq: 8:39am On Jul 05, 2017
miscoe:

Technical problem again
Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by olopa1: 8:42am On Jul 05, 2017
Good Morning my people,any info about the result
Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by gbolahanrasaq: 8:45am On Jul 05, 2017
olopa1:
Good Morning my people,any info about the result

Anytime they like they should release it. I no fit come get hbp. But I know it will be in our favour
Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by gbolahanrasaq: 8:46am On Jul 05, 2017
I'm sure they will release it the day we never expected
Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by gbolahanrasaq: 8:48am On Jul 05, 2017
ICAN has fallen hands
Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by gbolahanrasaq: 8:49am On Jul 05, 2017
memo23:
Expect your result tomorrow b4 2pm

Bro, how far?
Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 05, 2017
memo23:
Expect your result tomorrow b4 2pm
4 hours 4:54 minutes left

1 Like

Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 05, 2017
I just called ICAN Help desk to ask when the results would be out.
The lady that answered said she cannot say when the results would be out that is only EXAMS department that would be able to answer that.
I then asked for my call to be transferred to exams department. After a few five seconds, she said they are not around at the moment....
Gbolahanrasaq, any interpretation to this?
Others can also call, their number is 012912821
Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by miscoe(m): 9:14am On Jul 05, 2017
OlalekanEdun:

I quite agree with you but sir, the aspect of ICAN having 'technical problems', thats I disagree.. Are you telling me that ICAN is now having 'technical issues' diet-in and diet-out?
Sadly, that appears to b the case.Or do u av a better explanation on why it has no schedule for results release? Bro, the problem will continue in perpetuity if no action is taken to remedy this situation.
Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by OlalekanEdun(m): 10:10am On Jul 05, 2017
optimusmind:
The lady that answered said she cannot say when the results would be out that is only EXAMS department that would be able to answer that.
I then asked for my call to be transferred to exams department. After a few five seconds, she said they are not around at the moment....

They are possible going to release the results soon! grin grin
Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by Toppiano(m): 10:18am On Jul 05, 2017
optimusmind:

At all levels of registration, you will pay bank charges and to check your result you will still need to call them for updates and on top of that your bp keeps rising because you are expecting results.

Who bears all these financial and emotional costs?

Make dem do quick jare
Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by Toppiano(m): 10:19am On Jul 05, 2017
OlalekanEdun:

They are possible going to release the results soon! grin grin

"Soon" means what?
Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by gbolahanrasaq: 10:32am On Jul 05, 2017
optimusmind:

I just called the number now. The guy that picked said he has no idea
Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 05, 2017
gbolahanrasaq:

I just called the number now. The guy that picked said he has no idea
As if they have been cautioned not to give speculations to anyone.
Can you call with another number and ask to be transferred to exams department
Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by gbolahanrasaq: 10:46am On Jul 05, 2017
I just sent a mail to their professional exams department. Find below extract from my mail.

"Good morning,

Please, when will May 2017 diet result be released?"

Regards
Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by gbolahanrasaq: 10:47am On Jul 05, 2017
I know they might not respond
Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by gbolahanrasaq: 10:47am On Jul 05, 2017
professionalexams@ican.org.ng
Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 05, 2017
The body That puts all on high tension

Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by gbolahanrasaq: 10:50am On Jul 05, 2017
Yes oooooooooo.
Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by afolayangs(m): 10:51am On Jul 05, 2017
just keep checking online.
optimusmind:

As if they have been cautioned not to give speculations to anyone.
Can you call with another number and ask to be transferred to exams department
Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by gbolahanrasaq: 10:53am On Jul 05, 2017
afolayangs:
just keep checking online.

grin you go check tire oooo. It will be pasted first
Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 05, 2017
Godsluvee good morning.... Are you still confident about this Thursday?
Re: ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) by gbolahanrasaq: 11:08am On Jul 05, 2017
optimusmind:
Godsluvee good morning.... Are you still confident about this Thursday?

Where is she ooooo?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (64) (Reply)

Careers In Public Health / Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay / Cisco STUDY GROUP (online)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.