Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,956 members, 7,810,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay (137707 Views)

Top 10 Highest Paying Federal Government Jobs In Nigeria & Salaries / Top 7 Highest Paying Oil Companies In Nigeria / Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
Despite the debate about the continued relevance of oil and the turbulence in the global oil and gas industry, upstream oil and gas remains the highest paying industry in Nigeria

In this article, we present the top 7 highest paying oil and gas companies in Nigeria based on our research:

TOTAL: Total Upstream (Total Exploration & Production) is the highest paying oil and gas company in Nigeria. An entry level graduate earns more than N25,000,000 per annum as gross pay.

CHEVRON: The American oil company pays more than N22,000,000 per annum to a fresh recruit at entry level position.

EXXONMOBIL: Exxon comes joint second with Chevron in the ranking of highest paying international oil companies in Nigeria. The IOC pays a fresh graduate, like its American sister, Chevron, pays fresh graduates about N22,000,000 gross per annum.

SHELL: Entry level permanent staff at Anglo-Dutch giants, Royal Dutch Shell, starts with a gross pay that is circa N19,000,000 per annum.
AGIP: Italian giant, Agip (or NAOC – Nigeria Agip Oil Company), pays entry level recruits more than N18,000,000 per annum.

ADDAX: The Chinese multinational oil company is the highest paying non-IOC in Nigeria. It comes next to the big 5. Entry level graduates earn not less than N16,000,000 per annum.

SEPLAT: The only indigenous company on the list, graduate hires at Seplat gross around N12,000,000 per annum, making them the highest paying Nigerian oil company for entry level positions.

For most of these companies, engineers that work offshore also get extra pay in addition to other Performance bonuses.

https://www.jarushub.com/top-7-highest-paying-oil-companies-in-nigeria/

32 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by youngest85(m): 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by SenseiVoyles: 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2020

41 Likes

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
SenseiVoyles:
Accurate but it also includes allowances paid annually.
That’s why I think it said Gross Pay. Not just basic salary.

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by mikykinz(m): 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
Am following... grin shocked

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by internationalman(m): 3:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
Aside politicians These are the only people that can donate the 1billion our daddy GO keeps calling in church...

And most of these workers and politicians don't even attend church..

In conclusion our daddy GOs are who they are today with yahoo boys, kidnappers, Armed robbers, ritualists and every other money made illegally.

137 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
internationalman:
Aside politicians These are the only people that can donate the 1billion our daddy GO keeps calling in church...

And most of these workers and politicians don't even attend church..

In conclusion our daddy GOs are who they are today with yahoo boys, kidnappers, Armed robbers, ritualists and every other money made illegally.

Like. I know a couple and these guys are leading solid lives. Like even when people are running to Canada, they’ll rather stay here and die.
I don’t blame them if this is the entry level pay.
25 mil pa is 65k dollars a year. That’s twice entry level pay in Canada or the U.K., maybe only the US.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by amanda2013(f): 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
people dey work for this kind companies abi? God make I just dey look you o o.

198 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Slawormir: 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
All those my real niggarrrz when read petroleum engineering una well-done

emsco:
The MD of that ExxonMobil stays in my estate, that man get money die, one of the richest among the rich in the estate.

I tire brother
Their money too long
One dey our area like that for pz road Benin city
The guy even mount gate put for the entrance of our street!
I be one near the guy but him nor dey stay house
I even hear say he dey hardly come home

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by qanda: 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
Can we have the source of your information? Can we have people working in these organisation validate the salary?

Meanwhile, some Entrepreneurs earn more than the quoted salary. While you are looking out for a well paid job, remember that Entrepreneurship is not a Crime. The companies you are dreaming to work for was founded by a Human being as well.

239 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by BrickDevo: 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
Am here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by HopefullTony: 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
By his grace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Onlinealaba(m): 6:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
That's a nice pay tho, but most of these are for expatriates and the few ones remaining are for the dangerously connected elites, well hope they will be able to maintain these figures with the present oil price crash

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by philo04(m): 6:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ok
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
If u want to find the biggest rich boys in Nigeria then, look no further than the Nigerian Oil industry. They call it "Oil Money".

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Hopebringer: 6:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
Covik 1-9 is the issue for now
angry

We need to learn when ,what and how ...this forum sometimes

Jeez

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
That's why children of the common man are often wasting their time looking for vacancies in these companies.

Slots are always bought up by the ministers, senators, reps, and all the dons across all tiers of government undecided

No be for NASS meeting dem dey announce the real vacancies?

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by emsco(m): 6:38pm On Apr 04, 2020

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Codes151(m): 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
Sense. We no get.

Highest paying jobs or companies?

If Covid19 persists, there won’t be jobs!

Stop moving thrash to fp and look at bring news related to the current position.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Chuknovski(m): 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
Still small compared to business men

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by majamajic(m): 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
Total and mobil

That's why their fuel pump can never be complete

37 Likes

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by moscobabs(m): 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
Highest paid Job?

Chevron,Total and co are now Job or Companies?

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by yusufu16: 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
My friend resigned from Shell to go work for FERMA. He said he was in bondage working in Shell.

You have to work for every you earn there.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Skye231(m): 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
Oil companies alone ? Oga o.
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by nikotinq: 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
ok..

2 Likes

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Sharon6(f): 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
Wow!!! 2 Mill + a month for entry level.

Give your skin a treat, check my SIGNATURE!

1 Like

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by joelbooks: 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
FAKE NEWS

27 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up / Nigeria Immigration Salary Scale / 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.