Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Mercy Aigbe : I Had An Amazing Time With The Lord, Fans React (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe : I Had An Amazing Time With The Lord, Fans React (pics) (1889 Views)

Mercy Aigbe: I Am Not Fully Divorced, I Might Go Back To My Husband / I’m Not Jealous Of Mercy Aigbe, I Have Many Houses Too – Lanre Gentry / Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe : I Had An Amazing Time With The Lord, Fans React (pics) by Igboblog: 9:43am On Jun 12, 2017
Popularly Actress Mercy Aigbe posted on her Instagram that she had an amazing time in the presence of the lord, see how her fans reacted.

Source : http://ndigboblog..co.ke/2017/06/mercy-aigbe-i-had-amazing-time-with.html?m=1

Re: Mercy Aigbe : I Had An Amazing Time With The Lord, Fans React (pics) by stephleena(f): 9:46am On Jun 12, 2017
good for her,husbands may fail,but Jesus never fail..

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe : I Had An Amazing Time With The Lord, Fans React (pics) by teresafaith: 9:46am On Jun 12, 2017
Madam you really need to chill and stay off SM

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe : I Had An Amazing Time With The Lord, Fans React (pics) by taylor88(m): 9:47am On Jun 12, 2017
lol
Re: Mercy Aigbe : I Had An Amazing Time With The Lord, Fans React (pics) by Derawiz(m): 9:55am On Jun 12, 2017
Everything now just revolves around social media.
You get engaged, the world must hear it.
You want to marry, you must take one wedding photos for social media.
You go to church, you must take selfie inside and outside the church, still for social media.
You have issues with your spouse, you no longer consult your family but social media.
people living fake lives everywhere, what a morally bankrupt generation

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe : I Had An Amazing Time With The Lord, Fans React (pics) by Igboblog: 10:05am On Jun 12, 2017
Cc, lalastical, Mynd44, Seun
Re: Mercy Aigbe : I Had An Amazing Time With The Lord, Fans React (pics) by itsop(m): 10:05am On Jun 12, 2017
kilokanmi
Re: Mercy Aigbe : I Had An Amazing Time With The Lord, Fans React (pics) by soulfood(m): 11:59am On Jun 12, 2017
correct. trust in God alone.
Re: Mercy Aigbe : I Had An Amazing Time With The Lord, Fans React (pics) by Icemamaput: 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
Derawiz:
Everything now just revolves around social media.
You get engaged, the world must hear it.
You want to marry, you must take one wedding photos for social media.
You go to church, you must take selfie inside and outside the church, still for social media.
You have issues with your spouse, you no longer consult your family but social media.
people living fake lives everywhere, what a morally bankrupt generation

In continuation
They have sex they will still post the pics on social media,
They wear new clothes still on social media.
Re: Mercy Aigbe : I Had An Amazing Time With The Lord, Fans React (pics) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
What's the essence of this post?

(1) (Reply)

Investor BJ Shades Hushpuppi For Doing Borrow Pose And Wearing Fake Gucci / Meet The Slay Queen Mother And Sister Of Teenager Who Shared After S3x Photos / Wow! Ashley Graham Flaunts Bare Butt In Net Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.