Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed (40018 Views)

Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) / Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by seunlly(m): 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
m
Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by Nicepoker(m): 2:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
some are hiding here on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by darthv: 2:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
one big fool on the loose
Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by carzola(m): 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
Rugged.. Dead men don't count

1 Like

Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by czaratwork: 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
your eyes dey pain you.cross rivers don become rivers
bianosimo:
Rivers again...I fear that state eh

1 Like

Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by tydi(m): 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
Great ikenja of LMP..
what's is the 411
Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by talk2saintify(m): 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
Look Over there........Senseless and jobless Pple Everywhere angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by nickxtra(m): 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
Who kill am?
Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by femi4: 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
mrsefan:
eni bodi wen kill dominic make in redy to kill alls all
Where do you live?
Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by webbro007(m): 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
those who d gods love died young,r.i.v, where there is no wahala.

1 Like

Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by PRESHRUNYI(m): 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
I FEEL NOTHING FOR ANY CULT MEMBER, BECAUSE THEY ALL HAVE THE POTENTIALITY TO DESTROY AND KILL.
Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by fergie001: 2:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
bianosimo:
Ogoja dey inside Rivers?

Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by herkeym001(m): 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
mrsefan:
Me too see ham
Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by mexxy1(m): 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
bianosimo:

I don't like to do this but...

1 Like

Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by maxysmith(f): 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
u no dey chill at all
czaratwork:
your eyes dey pain you.cross rivers don become rivers

Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by Rayd502(m): 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
talk2saintify:
Look Over there........Senseless and jobless Pple Everywhere angry angry angry angry
Nice Meme there...
Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by iukpe: 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2017
In the 70s to 80s cultism was seen on university campuses, the game for big boys, the younger ones admired their swag.
No one stopped them.
80s to 90s The trouble makers and losers dismissed from the cults formed their more daring gangs cults, operated and killed in schools, Nothing happened.

Back home, Senior brothers graduates, admired by the boys in town, their shows, their meetings they need to belong.
School drop-outs took it to town.
Now cultism is on the streets, from school campuses to peoples homes. What will we do now.

No one can explain what it was about 50 years ago. Its time to end it before the next level,
.......CULT WAR!

1 Like

Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by maxysmith(f): 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
I don't have any RIP to waste on a cultist
mrsefan:
As for you...send me for address grin
Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by chynie: 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
at his age he still dey do cultism

1 Like

Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by Okuda(m): 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
Angelanest:
A Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) student and one other have been killed in notorious cult war between the Vikings and KKK confraternity on Saturday in Ogoja Local Government Area (LGA) of Cross River State . According to reports, three others were injured with houses and properties burnt in a clash that rained till Sunday.

One of the persons killed is known as Dominic Modey whose mother has been paralysed for several years now. The mother to Modey they said, has only two of them, he (the victim) and his sibling.

Reports have it that there’s currently a patrol of the Joint Taxtask Force, JTF comprising of the Nigerian Army, Police and Civil Defence parading the entire town of Ogoja to ensure calm and to try and close down on the culprits.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/dominic-modey-killed-by-cultists-in-ogoja.html

fixed!
Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by Dicedpineapple(f): 2:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
How can an old man like dis be involving in cultism?

1 Like

Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by Realhommie(m): 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
chynie:
at his age he still dey do cultism
Na wetin even weak me pass sef, too bad... Well, me i no get RIP to waste..
Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by Quinn22(f): 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
Vikings and kkk clans in Nigeria? And they are Nigerians? shocked shocked
Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
cultism hmmmmmmm which will I join that will give me 50 million dollars cash?? till then its not worth it
Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by imstrong1: 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
obailala:
Is this man a student or a lecturer?
the tin tire me, just dey wonder abi na doctorate?
Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
@50+??
Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by TheShopKeeper(m): 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
How can this elder be involved in cultism? RIP to him.

By the way, how is KKK a cult in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
maxysmith:
I don't have any RIP to waste on a cultist As for you...send me for address grin
maxysmith:
I don't have any RIP to waste on a cultist As for you...send me for address grin
maxysmith:
what is this one sayin
Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
Stupid fellows. Awon weere
Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by SHAKABOOM: 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
iukpe:
In the 70s to 80s cultism was seen on university campuses, the game for big boys, the younger ones admired their swag.
No one stopped them.
80s to 90s The trouble makers and losers dismissed from the cults formed their more daring gangs cults, operated and killed in schools, Nothing happened.

Back home, Senior brothers graduates, admired by the boys in town, their shows, their meetings they need to belong.
School drop-outs took it to town.
Now cultism is on the streets, from school campuses to peoples homes. What will we do now.

No one can explain what it was about 50 years ago. Its time to end it before the next level,
.......CULT WAR!
You made a lot of sense..The kain cult war wey go erupt for street in the coming future nogo get part2 ad dia will be no place to hide..And dia will be no excape route for relations..
All Lords suppose stop street bamming now..Na bird boys start street bamming.Cultism suppose be skool tin undecided
Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by alphaconde(m): 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
at the end brotherhood no help anybody
Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by Nathan2016: 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Nawa o. He who Odin loves. . .

Sail on.
One of them spotted. Continue, if person ask you who is odin yiu go begin open mouth de look... Unproductive youth.. Silly boy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female MFM Pastor Remanded In Prison Over Visa Scam [PHOTO] / Robbers Attack Another Bank In Ekiti / Police Unveil Face of the Husband to Nanny who Kidnapped Orekoya Kids(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.