Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed (39990 Views)

Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) / Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by Nathan2016: 3:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
webbro007:
those who d gods love died young,r.i.v, where there is no wahala.
ewu
Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
TheShopKeeper:
How can this elder be involved in cultism? RIP to him.

By the way, how is KKK a cult in Nigeria?

Klansmann Konfraternity is KK
Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by donqx: 4:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
kids .they will never learn
Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by Daet(m): 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=obailala post=57440177]Is this man a student or a lecturer?[/quote
Omo i tire oooo....Grey hair...Its so pathetic for an elder like his caliber. na...Arewa sai huti!!!
Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by jonero4(m): 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
Shebi Dominic na vikings
Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by Ehinmola(m): 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
Why is cultism taking over the land. As at now cultism exist from primary schools,secondary schools to unniversity level while ministries and other public organisations are not left out. Its high time a bill banning the existence of this criminal practises is passed into law.

1 Like

Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by eightsin(m): 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
Homeboiy:
Jesu

This old man still de do cultism

mehn I weak

E weak me pass u... ppl whn lack priority.
Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by getukudo(m): 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
Vikings always in the news for the wrong things. This is as result of initiating touts into confra. This boys just go about harrassing people not minding who they are, just recently in my area 7boys were initiated into the Vikings, and now they've clashed with KK again. I just tire...shun this violent life, they won't hear word.
Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by ApexPredator: 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
KKK confraternity? Stupidity at its finest.
Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by Ugwoji101(m): 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
Youngmen wasting their precious lives all in the name of cultism.
Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by patonyx1: 7:52am On Jun 13, 2017
Dem and Rivers state, I no even know who be oga for cultism sef.. undecided

9jakohai:
Cross River MUST be fenced off from the rest of Nigeria!

They have too many cults there!

(Sarcasm fully intended)
Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by DJMCOTTY(m): 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
Have a nice afterlife
Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by goldedprince: 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2017
WHY E BE SAY ALL THE NEWS FROM CROSS RIVER NA ABOUT GRUESOME DEATH
Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by barallanee(f): 1:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
Is dis a boy or a man
Re: Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed by effido666: 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
sarrki:
Africans are sick

hmm but dis man is too old to b a cultist, dats if he is really a cultist.... He is suppose to b wit his wife nd kids at home.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet Collects N70m, 3 Houses, Cars To Cure Woman’s Fibroids (Photos) / Photo Of The Woman Raped And Killed By Herdsmen In Edo As People Protest / Bus Driver Dresses In Police Uniform Robbed Bank Customers (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.