Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 (15549 Views)

I Got My First Airdrop Payment...0.1 Ether/n21600 Thousand Naira / Bitcoin Is The Future Currency. Learn How To Invest Bitcoins / Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by owunabastard: 10:12am On Jun 15, 2017
djlaqua91:

Coinpayments. net, coinomi, Jaxx
Thank you for the info
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by laponsky(m): 3:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
[quote author=Brendascouch post=57475243]

I need info on cryptocurrencies,especially ones that are still very cheap with potencials for growth, and how to buy them
justinosky@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Najwal: 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
mecussey:

i feel you bro...tha thing is heading to 1k usd b4 december and u are talking of 2018. All the mining gpu don go up...the msi 8gb is now 600 to 700 From 250usd. I am suspecting that by now China is looking towards producing the ASICs. However, it might never beat BTC. You know market forces, when miners divert to ether, btc will become scarce and the price will start going up again. Monero is even following suite...from 20usd to 50usd now. Naira can go to hell, i wishl everybody will be using crypto, transactions will be very easy. Bankers work don finish be that and cbn don pack up.

Modify:- just pick up 10 eth now, thanks to my small investment in crypto a year ago, i say crypto is really going places
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Brendascouch: 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
[quote author=laponsky post=57545286][/quote]

Just go through from the beginning of this thread... Read through.

What I do is buy Bitcoin and exchange them for other coins. The coins I am focusing now is Monero, ripples, Steem, DigitalNote, NEM, Ethereum and Ethereum Classic.. Among these I listed, only Monero and Ethereum are much more over my budget, but I buy and store them as I can get.

The rest coins I get get them after buying Bitcoin if 8k (0.01) and exchange for the rest, since they are still below a dollar..
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by omotech: 7:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
eripecs:

Pm me or drop your whatsapp number
For now i'm not on whatsapp but u can reach me omotech07@gmail.com
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Najwal: 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2017
Brendascouch:

I swapped Bitcoin for ether yesterday on Changelly and up till now I haven't gotten my ether. Now I feel I should have used Shape shift. Will I get my my Bitcoin or ether back?

Also, how do one buy from poloniex pls? The procedures involved. Thanks

You should have used bittrex, i got 10eth from there with my btc fast.
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Najwal: 8:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
Brendascouch:

Hello, i got to know about Cryptocurrency this Year, precisely in January and up till today i have not forgiven myself for not knowing about it like 4 years ago when i had enough money but education, professional certificates, msc took my money.. I regret spending my time only on the front page of Nairaland when they were other pages like investment/business careers etc.

What am i trying to say? If i had known about cryptocurrency 4 years ago and used just 200k to buy bitcoins, by now i would have been a big time millionaire.

Now, to answer your question, since you do not know much about cryptocurrencies (i am also learning everyday), Focus ONLY on BITCOINS & ETHEREUM for now.

Go to Blockchain.info or Coinbase.com and open your accounts (it's free).I use coinbase because of Ethereum, though i also have blockchain where i just store my bitcoin for future. and also i have bittrex account since bittrex have wallets for over 300 coins.

Look for some genuine sellers and buy. Be careful because there are so many evil people out there who don't have conscience and looking for who to swindle. So be careful.

Buy bitcoins and exchange for ethereum.. Ethereum will give you quick money by December of this year if you start gathering now. The one i bought for 63k two months ago is about 200k now if i decide to sell, but nope i am not selling. Price is expected to rise and its still rising big time.

For the OP of this thread, Please kindly explain in details how to buy coins from Poloniex and other exchange sites. It will be a great help because i also dont know how to do this. I buy my bitcoins from a Nigerian site and i know it will be cheaper buying from these exchanges because they use the official rate. Thanks

So right you hit the nail on point, i came to know about crypto like last 2yrs or so but never took it serious, last yr i bought 704 waves for 20cent during ico sale, from last year to presently the coin rise to $7 each but coz of unstableness in crypto plus btc drama the coin drop to $4.6, i just sold them now for (1.4BTC) on bittrex You know how much that is in naira, couldn't believe my eyes shocked
My initial investment was not even close to 70k but a million+ shocked i sharply buy 10eth for December/January ether show. So i thank crypto for making me unexpected millionaire, today am happy grin
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by laponsky(m): 8:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
Thanks...the picture is now clearer
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by owunabastard: 8:47pm On Jun 15, 2017
Brendascouch:

Just go through from the beginning of this thread... Read through.

What I do is buy Bitcoin and exchange them for other coins. The coins I am focusing now is Monero, ripples, Steem, DigitalNote, NEM, Ethereum and Ethereum Classic.. Among these I listed, only Monero and Ethereum are much more over my budget, but I buy and store them as I can get.

The rest coins I get get them after buying Bitcoin if 8k (0.01) and exchange for the rest, since they are still below a dollar..
why not litecoin in your collections?
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by mecussey(m): 8:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
Najwal:

Modify:- just pick up 10 eth now, thanks to my small investment in crypto a year ago, i say crypto is really going places

If u had 10 ether last yr...you must be counting 3500 dollars by now...
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by laponsky(m): 10:09pm On Jun 15, 2017
[quote author=Brendascouch post=57550770]

Just signed up on bittex.com. How do i fund my wallet, and what is the minimum capital required?(i am a newbie)
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by laponsky(m): 10:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
[quote author=Najwal post=57552863]

how do i fund my bittrex wallet, and what is the minimum capital outlay? (i am a newbie)
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Najwal: 4:46am On Jun 16, 2017
mecussey:

If u had 10 ether last yr...you must be counting 3500 dollars by now...

Inshort that time our eye never too open into the crypto world, but sha we thank God.
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Najwal: 4:58am On Jun 16, 2017
[quote author=laponsky post=57556566][/quote]

Buy btc from an exchange, i bought some from luno recently then open an account on bittrex, after that go to wallet, you see wallet of different coin, if it is btc you want to transfer to the wallet, click on the + sign beside btc and copy the wallet address, make sure you copy it correctly and then paste it on the exchange from where you have your btc and send, you will need to wait for confirmation, you will see your transaction by still going to wallet and scroll down.

1 Share

Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Brendascouch: 5:06am On Jun 16, 2017
Najwal:

Buy btc from an exchange, i bought some from luno recently then open an account on bittrex, after that go to wallet, you see wallet of different coin, if it is btc you want to transfer to the wallet, click on the + sign beside btc and copy the wallet address, make sure you copy it correctly and then paste it on the exchange from where you have your btc and send, you will need to wait for confirmation, you will see your transaction by still going to wallet and scroll down.

I have account with Bittrex, but i dont know how to trade on it.. could you give a detail explanation on how to go about it please? I have some some coins there while i am still gathering others there.
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Najwal: 7:25am On Jun 16, 2017
Brendascouch:

I have account with Bittrex, but i dont know how to trade on it.. could you give a detail explanation on how to go about it please? I have some some coins there while i am still gathering others there.

i dont understand what kind of trade you are referring to, if you mean to buy other coins with your btc or to do day trading?
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Najwal: 9:15am On Jun 16, 2017
I just download this Great Ether wallet from playstore, secure and gives you live rate of ether with other coins

Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Cosmo2010: 11:37am On Jun 16, 2017
1Ethereum is more than $350 now
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Cosmo2010: 11:39am On Jun 16, 2017
I want to sell my little share of Ethereum with Bitcoin, get me at. Biz- bay. dot com
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by IJOBA2: 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
djlaqua91:

Coinpayments. net, coinomi, Jaxx
I PREFER COINOMI
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by IJOBA2: 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
eripecs:
Pm me or drop your whatsapp number
holistic404@gmail.com
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by bikerboy1(m): 1:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
Najwal:

Bro please can you put me through...

I have a luno account with some leftover bitcoin in it. I did that on feb. this year with the help of a friend. My friend invested all his bitcoin in one scam company, they just disappeared with all his bitcoin including mine. Since then, he quit anything called cryptocurrency.

I think I funded the luno through simplex but I can't remember how I did it, because after the scam, I abandoned the whole thing with him.

But I want to give it a try again.

Can you direct me since you have experience with Luno? I will like to add more bitcoins to it. Maybe convert them to other altcoins

Thanks in Advance.
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Brendascouch: 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
Najwal:

You should have used bittrex, i got 10eth from there with my btc fast.

I still don't understand how to trade on bittrex..

Good news is, the coins were finally exchanged and I got them into my wallet yesterday..

So it ended well. Also I learnt a new lesson that if I want a my transactions to be fast, I have to increase my transaction fees.. Its takes few minutes if done that way.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Najwal: 3:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
bikerboy1:

Bro please can you put me through...

I have a luno account with some leftover bitcoin in it. I did that on feb. this year with the help of a friend. My friend invested all his bitcoin in one scam company, they just disappeared with all his bitcoin including mine. Since then, he quit anything called cryptocurrency.

I think I funded the luno through simplex but I can't remember how I did it, because after the scam, I abandoned the whole thing with him.

But I want to give it a try again.

Can you direct me since you have experience with Luno? I will like to add more bitcoins to it. Maybe convert them to other altcoins

Thanks in Advance.

when you open your luno app, you will see send, buy, withdraw and More option, just click on the more option then click fund acct, it will ask if debit or credit card, then type the amount you want in naira, it will show the btc equivalent of what you will get, it will open a pages that say fund via payU, just click continue to payU, mind you there is small charge for the transaction, then payU page will open where you will input your card details (they only accept 3D secure cards) after inputing your card details it will bring another page of your bank where you will authorize the transaction and input token and within minutes your acct is funded then inside your luno acct you can buy btc smiley
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Brendascouch: 7:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
owunabastard:

why not litecoin in your collections?

Litecoin is also a good one but i didn't buy it because its about N9000. That 9k i will buy bitcoin and swap for currencies that are less than a dollar and sometimes that 9k can give me from 500 upwards of a particular currency. For example, if i buy 9k worth of bitcoin now, i will swap for dogecoin and siacoin... i may get up 1000 dogecoin and same amount for siacoin, with just that 9k.

I mine Litecoin myself but its stressfu and every week i get 500,000 litoshis from my mining, which is about 50 -100 Naira.

Nevertheless, litecoin is a very good coin so if you have the money, go for it.... you won't regret it.
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Brendascouch: 7:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
Najwal:

when you open your luno app, you will see send, buy, withdraw and More option, just click on the more option then click fund acct, it will ask if debit or credit card, then type the amount you want in naira, it will show the btc equivalent of what you will get, it will open a pages that say fund via payU, just click continue to payU, mind you there is small charge for the transaction, then payU page will open where you will input your card details (they only accept 3D secure cards) after inputing your card details it will bring another page of your bank where you will authorize the transaction and input token and within minutes your acct is funded then inside your luno acct you can buy btc smiley

God bless you very much... I registered with Luno on their web account.. While trying to put all my details, i saw where my BVN number was required, that made me stopped.. You know nah.
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by mrsage(m): 11:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
I'm learning here
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Malix: 12:09am On Jun 17, 2017
Brendascouch:

Go to bittrex . com you will get all the wallets there except Bytecoin.

Please OP, how can I get IOTA and Bytecoin wallet? These coins are very cheap now and I think they very have good prospects in Years to come. They also have good Market capitalization standing..

IOTA was just released few days ago

I am also interestd in IOTA.
Have you been able to get any?
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by bikerboy1(m): 2:54am On Jun 17, 2017
Najwal:

Thank you Najwal,

After getting the bitcoin on my Luno account, how do I convert it or swap it for other altcoins that I may want to buy and keep?
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by bikerboy1(m): 2:56am On Jun 17, 2017
Brendascouch:

God bless you very much... I registered with Luno on their web account.. While trying to put all my details, i saw where my BVN number was required, that made me stopped.. You know nah.

Luno never asked me for my BVN while I was registering. The bitcoin I left there for the past three months has been there untoched.
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Brendascouch: 10:32am On Jun 17, 2017
Malix:

I am also interestd in IOTA.
Have you been able to get any?

I more interested in it too.. but I don't know how to get their wallets. The coin just came in this week and chanced so many others and occupied a very good position on the coin market table..

Anyone who knows how to get this coin (IOTA) should help us please...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Costly Mistakes People Make With Business Investments / setting up a cooking gas home delivery service....profit Making Business. / Financial Markets Suffer After JP Morgan Index Expulsion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.