Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,281 members, 7,954,112 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:33 PM

Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 (15868 Views)

I Got My First Airdrop Payment...0.1 Ether/n21600 Thousand Naira / Bitcoin Is The Future Currency. Learn How To Invest Bitcoins / Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Najwal: 9:37am On Jun 22, 2017
Yards:

Take a look at their road map it will soon hit other exchange when that happens volume will increase which is directly proportional to price increase.

if thats the case i would like to buy from that site just need a little hints cool
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by galaciousbabe(f): 10:58am On Jun 22, 2017
Friedweed:

Pm me to show you the Sweetest way. No losses or story since I started
How do i reach you mbok!!!
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by jaychubi: 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
BAILMONEY:
STORY THEY ARE JUST PROMOTING THEIR COIN

grin grin grin dnt mind d dude voxel is at 112 n he said 95
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by omotech: 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
l need someone in lagos who can train me on how to trade crypto currency & l don't mine if he/she will charge me provided he/she will teach & get result thanx
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Brendascouch: 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
jaychubi:

grin grin grin dnt mind d dude voxel is at 112 n he said 95

Hey, it's market... and it fluctuates.. Yes, I wrote 95 but it was actually 84. Its 112 today, tomorrow it might go down further or even come up to 20.

XDN was 60 last week, yesterday it was 115 and today its gone up to 95, So what are you saying?

Please, try to follow the market capitalization and understand..

Its subject to demand and supply..

Try to follow coinmarketcap or coincap.io

2 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by jaychubi: 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
Brendascouch:

Hey, it's market... and it fluctuates.. Yes, I wrote 95 but it was actually 84. Its 112 today, tomorrow it might go down further or even come up to 20.

XDN was 60 last week, yesterday it was 115 and today its gone up to 95, So what are you saying?

Please, try to follow the market capitalization and understand..

Its subject to demand and supply..

Try to follow coinmarketcap or coincap.io

D rise and fall is based on mere speculations n sentiments nt on fundamentals. What d experts do is to locate a coin valued in Millicent then they buy millions of it and create serious campaign, promotion n hypes on it thereby making millions of traders to rush to buy it n dt pushes d price up a bit nw they cash out n make millions abandoning d coin on d hands of novice who wait for yrs to make little or nothing.

Bottomline buy coins with strong fundamentals if u wanna keep long term. Coin dt swing up n down are for expert coin traders
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Yards(m): 8:20am On Jun 23, 2017
jaychubi:

D rise and fall is based on mere speculations n sentiments nt on fundamentals. What d experts do is to locate a coin valued in Millicent then they buy millions of it and create serious campaign, promotion n hypes on it thereby making millions of traders to rush to buy it n dt pushes d price up a bit nw they cash out n make millions abandoning d coin on d hands of novice who wait for yrs to make little or nothing.

Bottomline buy coins with strong fundamentals if u wanna keep long term. Coin dt swing up n down are for expert coin traders

THE OFFICIAL LANGUAGE IS PUMP AND DUMP.

For me I don't see any potential in voxel.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by timio: 8:23am On Jun 23, 2017
timiolowo @gmail.com pls inbox me
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Yards(m): 6:56am On Jun 24, 2017
timio:
timiolowo @gmail.com pls inbox me

For?
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by SOKayson(m): 9:30am On Jun 25, 2017
Buy TBC and BITCOINS at the best rates. For look-up you can check my facebook page KAY RICHIE STEVENS.
Whatsapp or call 08162047081
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by jaychubi: 2:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
Yards:
Waking up every morning to know you are richer than the previous day is exactly the experience I'm having with ethereum. I was lucky to get some units when it was priced at $8 and $40 respectively; it's priced at over $380 at the moment my hundreds of dollars investment has grown into thousands and Still growing. grin

It's market capitalization was long predicted to someday surpassed that of bitcoin and it's looking more likely now more than ever. Ethereum is closing the gap it won't be a surprise if by the end of 2017 Ethereum is number one in coin market cap. Bitcoin be ready ethereum is coming for you grin

A $1000 per Ether is looking likely before the end of 2018. I'm just enjoying the altcoin market, I hold units in 3 other different altcoins and I keep on working on adding more to my collection; Buy when it's nothing and watch it shoot to the moon the only investment strategy I have ever practiced grin

Dumb analysis ether will not close up on bitcoin even in a decade. Bitcoin is d only recognized global coin others are mere shitcoins driven by sentiment n speculations n good only for pump n dump grin grin grin

Ethereum is in a free fall nw @ 326$
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Yards(m): 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
jaychubi:

Dumb analysis ether will not close up on bitcoin even in a decade. Bitcoin is d only recognized global coin others are mere shitcoins driven by sentiment n speculations n good only for pump n dump grin grin grin

Ethereum is in a free fall nw @ 326$

Ethereum is not a digital currency like Bitcoin, It's a decentralize blockchain platform which offers smart contracts, in other to execute smart contracts you need it's native token Ether.

It's everything bitcoin will never be.
Bitcoin is just a store of value ethereum is more.

Ethereum is just 3 years old and it's market cap will definitely surpass that of bitcoin.

You know nothing about crypto Man.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by jaychubi: 2:47pm On Jun 25, 2017
Yards:

Ethereum is not a digital currency like Bitcoin, It's a decentralize blockchain platform which offers smart contracts, in other to execute smart contracts you need it's native token Ether.

Ethereum is just 3 years old and it's market cap will definitely surpass that of bitcoin.

Ether will remain ether ie runner up or second runner up only a day dreamer like u will think otherwise. Bitcoin will be number one for a long time

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Ochiske(m): 3:36am On Jun 27, 2017
Anyone ready to guide a newbie through this? Abeg. Just reply to this please
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Najwal: 5:17am On Jun 27, 2017
Yards:

@Yards will eth recover from this fall, kinda confuse wat to do with my eth atm. Just need an honest insight about eth, coz i haven't found any community base forum for eth where one can actually learn opinions of other eth holders aside from write ups from Internet. and amstill new to crypto. Thanks
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Yards(m): 6:31am On Jun 27, 2017
Najwal:

@Yards will eth recover from this fall, kinda confuse wat to do with my eth atm. Just need an honest insight about eth, coz i haven't found any community base forum for eth where one can actually learn opinions of other eth holders aside from write ups from Internet. and amstill new to crypto. Thanks

Yeah it will definitely recover.
The fall is not just eth all crypto are falling but take a look at the ethereum road map exciting times are ahead
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by AXYZ: 7:53am On Jun 27, 2017
Najwal:

You may want to read analysis on tradingview. com
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Najwal: 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
AXYZ:

You may want to read analysis on tradingview. com

There is nothing relating to what is currently happening in the crypto world in that site or am reading wrong.
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by SOKayson(m): 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
Buy TBC and BITCOINS at the best rates. For look-up you can check my facebook page KAY RICHIE STEVENS.
Whatsapp or call 08162047081.
Escrow is fully welcomed smiley
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Wolexyoshi(m): 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
Y
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by AXYZ: 5:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
Najwal:

There is nothing relating to what is currently happening in the crypto world in that site or am reading wrong.

You must be familiar with the site first. Anyway in the search bar at the website, type ethusd and search or
Go to Google and search for "ethusd tradingview"
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Timi1990(m): 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
Contact me if you are interested in buying eth.
400/$ currently
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Najwal: 8:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
AXYZ:

You must be familiar with the site first. Anyway in the search bar at the website, type ethusd and search or
Go to Google and search for "ethusd tradingview"

Ohh okey
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Timi1990(m): 2:58am On Jun 28, 2017
$55 bitcoin available @395/$ .

+2347034819548> WhatsApp
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Viking007(m): 6:34am On Jun 28, 2017
eripecs:

Pm me or drop your whatsapp number
why can't You just post it here if its not something fishy?
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by AXYZ: 3:50am On Jun 29, 2017
@ Yards
Brendascouch

Just like btc, can one buy say $50 or even $25 worth of eth?
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Brendascouch: 8:51am On Jun 29, 2017
AXYZ:
@ Yards
Brendascouch

Just like btc, can one buy say $50 or even $25 worth of eth?

Its supposed to be like that, but most people don't sell such amount, at least for now.

They want to sell $100 upwards.

$50 is a good deal though, so still try your luck from people, you may find some willing to sell for such amount.
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by AXYZ: 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
Brendascouch:

Its supposed to be like that, but most people don't sell such amount, at least for now.

They want to sell $100 upwards.

$50 is a good deal though, so still try your luck from people, you may find some willing to sell for such amount.

I mean can $50 buy fractions of etherium?
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by eripecs(f): 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
Viking007:
why can't You just post it here if its not something fishy?
you know dey look face? Do I look like someone giving out fishes? Do your diligent research and know who you are talking to. Does naira land allow posting of links. Grow up!
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by Brendascouch: 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
AXYZ:

I mean can $50 buy fractions of etherium?

Guy, we are saying the same thing... Ordinarily, it is supposed to buy fractions, but most people i have come across with refuse selling.
Re: Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 by AXYZ: 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
Brendascouch:

Guy, we are saying the same thing... Ordinarily, it is supposed to buy fractions, but most people i have come across with refuse selling.

Ok.. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know Anything About DOUBLECASH.ME?? / Ty / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.