Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

#keypad Not Working On Blackberry Storm - Urgent Help Needed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / #keypad Not Working On Blackberry Storm - Urgent Help Needed (5452 Views)

Blackberry Confirms The Rumor That It Is Working On An Android Phone. / Have You Ever Wondered Why '5' Is Always Dotted Or Marked On Your Phone Keypad? / Nokia 2310 Keypad Not Functioning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#keypad Not Working On Blackberry Storm - Urgent Help Needed by RedRiver(m): 12:42am On Jan 22, 2010
just got a blackberry storm and the # keypad isnt working. instead of giving you account balance when you dial #124# it just start dialing as in making a phonecall and so i cant load credit and cant check account balance. anyone in the house with a solution, please help out
Re: #keypad Not Working On Blackberry Storm - Urgent Help Needed by chiogo(f): 1:28am On Jan 22, 2010
You return it to the phone company and they give you a new one Where are you, in naija?
Re: #keypad Not Working On Blackberry Storm - Urgent Help Needed by Damibanti: 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2010
I won't lie to u and don't let anyone fool u.The screen is bad!Even if only a button isn't working.U need to change it completely and its abt 16K to fix.That's why the BB Storm remains the cheapest new generation BB's in town nw.RIM isn't stupid.
Re: #keypad Not Working On Blackberry Storm - Urgent Help Needed by lovinboi(m): 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2010
RedRiver:

just got a blackberry storm and the # keypad isnt working. instead of giving you account balance when you dial #124# it just start dialing as in making a phonecall and so i cant load credit and cant check account balance. anyone in the house with a solution, please help out
bush man, who told u ur keypad don spoil, dnt 4get na touch screen bi dat!!!lolz, all u av to do to check ur credit is dat u go to option-mobile network-press da menu button n click diagnostic test-press menu again n click on run, afta dis go try load or check ur balance, if it does't work, try d procedure again, i use a bb storm 9530 also, lolz
Damibanti:

I won't lie to u and don't let anyone fool u.The screen is bad!Even if only a button isn't working.U need to change it completely and its abt 16K to fix.That's why the BB Storm remains the cheapest new generation BB's in town nw.RIM isn't silly.
baba aw far na, u dey LIE!!!bb storm is da best screen invention, google it up, u dnt touch onli buh u click on d screen,.,berra dan iphone, plz oly say/post facts, bb storm is da same price as iphone on both at&t or verison wireless, guy its not A CHEAP FONE, STOP HATIN,
Re: #keypad Not Working On Blackberry Storm - Urgent Help Needed by Damibanti: 10:31pm On Jan 23, 2010
loool!Mr.Oga hating bawo?I use a BB Bold 9700.I got the Storm for my GF last month and nw the Zero button isn't working.All other keys are functioning but I've strong grounds in C.Village cos I supply berries to them for sale and I'm proud to say I've sold over 27 berries on this site.So when I speak,I knw what I'm talking about.When the a button goes bad on the Storm 1 the chances that it can be fixed are very slim but it involves either re soldering some parts of the screen board or changing the screen completely.Ok?
Re: #keypad Not Working On Blackberry Storm - Urgent Help Needed by Damibanti: 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2010
loool!Mr.Oga hating bawo?I use a BB Bold 9700.I got the Storm for my GF last month and nw the Zero button isn't working.All other keys are functioning but I've strong grounds in C.Village cos I supply berries to them for sale and I'm proud to say I've sold over 27 berries on this site.So when I speak,I knw what I'm talking about.When the a button goes bad on the Storm 1 the chances that it can be fixed are very slim but it involves either re soldering some parts of the screen board or changing the screen completely.Ok?
Re: #keypad Not Working On Blackberry Storm - Urgent Help Needed by lovinboi(m): 7:44am On Jan 24, 2010
lol, nurrin do u ohh, ma own neva spoil sha, lolz
Re: #keypad Not Working On Blackberry Storm - Urgent Help Needed by Damibanti: 10:29am On Jan 24, 2010
sope ti e oo
Re: #keypad Not Working On Blackberry Storm - Urgent Help Needed by RedRiver(m): 5:01pm On Jan 24, 2010
thanks guys for all the replies cos most were helpful. its all sorted out after i loaded the blackberry service on it. i just realized the # button was never bad just my bad. from my observation until you load the blackberry service on your handset the # button never works maybe cos it verizon. thanks guys
Re: #keypad Not Working On Blackberry Storm - Urgent Help Needed by kcatetra(m): 8:07am On Jan 26, 2010
Its not the blackberry service thats dulling ur hash key, its a cdma fone but they unlocked it for gsm (dont understand but hey, ) d hash key works onli in 2G mode, if u dont have BIS and u need to check ur balance, change to 2G from network settings. The reason why u cud check ur balance after u did the BIS is cos of constant data transfer from ur fone to the nework renders d calling facility to perform at 2G mode, hope u understand sha, im also on a storm, almost threw it away lol, but now, one of the best fones ive used (could do with more application memory though)

(1) (Reply)

Please What's This Card Meant For? Saw It On My Way To Office / Etisalat Don Come Again Oo / Itel Extends Educational Supports To North-West States, Begins With Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.