Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,319 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB (12782 Views)

Nigerian Students Contributed $514m To U.S. Economy In 2018 / Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money / Twitter User Says, 'sugar Daddies Have Contributed Immensely To Education' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by chuksmariendo(m): 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
I came across nairaland in 2015. I became a member in april 30th 2017. When I was a guest I do read some educational topics which I never seen in my book. I never knew most of them will come out in my JAMB I was surprise when I saw them and it made me cleared my JAMB. Thank you CEO,MODs,Nairalanders. Nairaland Forum is the Best in the whole world.
Please push this to Front page for others to witness.
NAIRALAND THE BEST!

38 Likes

Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by CIOSYLVA(m): 12:35pm On Jun 12, 2017
Wise child...

What is ur JAMB score..

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by ekwimiles: 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by chuksmariendo(m): 12:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
CIOSYLVA:
Wise child...

What is ur JAMB score..

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by NLProblemChild(m): 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
Lier ...show me any naira land post that corresponds with jamb question.. The struggle for FP is real..

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by Purpletee(f): 1:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
NLProblemChild:
Lier ...show me any naira land post that corresponds with jamb question.. The struggle for FP is real..
Dude take a chill pill grin

19 Likes

Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by chuksmariendo(m): 1:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
NLProblemChild:

U failed cos u neva had tym 4 education section rather only on romance,etc. Plz go nd control ur manner. I dint insult u bt corrected ur statement cos we ar one family in NL. ONE LUV!

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by NLProblemChild(m): 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
chuksmariendo:

U failed cos u neva had tym 4 education section rather only on romance,etc. Plz go nd control ur manner. I dint insult u bt corrected ur statement cos we ar one family in NL. ONE LUV!
Weldon..

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by chuksmariendo(m): 2:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
NLProblemChild:
Weldon..
Letz embrace peace dnt mind those dat ll think we r fighting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by virus05(m): 3:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
chuksmariendo:
I came across nairaland in 2015. I became a member in april 30th 2017. When I was a guest I do read some educational topics which I never seen in my book. I never knew most of them will come out in my JAMB I was surprise when I saw them and it made me cleared my JAMB. Thank you CEO,MODs,Nairalanders. Nairaland Forum is the Best in the whole world.
NAIRALAND THE BEST!
undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by ameezy(m): 3:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
So?

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by chynie: 3:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
Op how much did seun pay you for this ad grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by verygudbadguy(m): 3:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nairaland is actually the largest and the best forum in Africa. I knew the forum for its educational contents. .

unclothedness, music and the likes have taken over. Everybody wants to make money. Even Linda with less educative content is making a hell of cash so why not oga Seun.

The world is fast changing i agree but we need to do something about the tribal bashing and hatred we show to one another on this forum.

Nairaland still leads.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by NLProblemChild(m): 3:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
chuksmariendo:

Letz embrace peace dnt mind those dat ll think we r fighting.
I think you finally make FP.. Lalasticlal.a will soon credit your account now.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by Brooke60(f): 3:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ko yemi

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by youngscholar(m): 3:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
Join No 1 Nigerian School Website.

www.schoolng.ml
Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by Sociologie(m): 3:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
chuksmariendo:
NAIRALAND THE BEST!

This is a Brother from the East thanking us in the West grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by watchindelta(m): 3:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
ummmm shocked ok. afunja n Igbo jamb set shocked shocked undecided
Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by jtjohn(m): 3:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
NLProblemChild:
please respect some one's opinion......I have really gain more on nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by Dc4life(m): 3:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
virus05:
undecided

Yes it's the best in the world. I've learnt a lot since 2010 when I started visiting NL. Changed my thinking and approach towards life wink

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by Tenim47(m): 3:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
ur subjects must be CRK,AGRIC,ECONS cos,following the reasonable topics, none comes out

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by dessz(m): 3:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
NLProblemChild:
no lemme enter ur mata one fifty..

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by finnestdope(m): 3:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
hmmmmm, laiye
Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by BrandBucket: 3:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
I know you're happy...

But best forum in the world.

E slow down sir.
Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by kokoye(m): 3:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nairaland has both positive and negative effects ...how you want it to affect or influence you is totally up to you.

Congratulations

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by Evablizin(f): 3:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
Thank God for your life,congrats
Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by Victornezzar: 3:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
watchindelta:
ummmm shocked ok. afunja n Igbo jamb set shocked shocked undecided
Nawa ooo
Wer dd dis 1come out from

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by dessz(m): 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
Victornezzar:

Nawa ooo
Wer dd dis 1come out from
itire too ohh
Re: Nairaland Contributed To The Success Of My JAMB by Ne0w1zarD: 4:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
OP

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TOO BAD! SEE How This Beautiful Girl Exposed And Disgraced Herself / 2015 WAEC GCE Timetable For November/december Exam Released OUT!! / Application Letter Witten By An Employee For The Position For Computer Operator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.