Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,555 members, 7,865,309 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:28 PM

Get Payoneer Mastercard For Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Payoneer Mastercard For Free (682 Views)

How To Get Payoneer Mastercard Free Without $30 / TOP SECRETS How To Get Payoneer Card In Nigeria After Many Failed Attempts / Ecobank Opens Naira-denominated Mastercard For International Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Payoneer Mastercard For Free by ukwuezefavour: 1:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hi there! I’d like to introduce you to Payoneer - a simple and cost-effective solution for getting paid by your international customers. Join me.

https://www.payoneer.com/raf/?rid=6F071EFC-4C90-445B-A4BC-D857CFFF1396

and start building your international business. Oh, and did I mention we’ll both get a $25 reward?

Click on the link here, after that it will take you to the sign up page

Fill in your name, address etc as it is in the ID card you want to use for verification.

Set password, Secret Question and Answer and select your ID type eg drivers license and privide the details of the ID as required.

Enter alternate shipping address if different from the address you provided earlier. This is the address your debit card will be shipped to

When you are done, click ORDER button.

Then, you wait for approval.
Once approved, you will receive notification via email with info of when to expect the card to be delivered to you.

Thereafter, the card will be shipped to the shipping address you provided during the application process. Delivery of the Payoneer Mastercard to your address might take few weeks or months.

You might receive it on time take Nigeria for instance, if you use a Lagos address as the shipping address though....Once you receive the card, you will have to sign in to the Payoneer website to activate your Payoneer Mastercard.

Once activated, you can start using it to receive funds online or for online payments.

Read more on http://www.nigerianscitizens.com/2017/04/sign-up-for-payoneer-here-for-free-and.html?m=1#.WT6AWX8o_qA

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Make A New Product Sell Fast Without Commercial Advert? / Please Kindly Assist I Need A Start Up Capital Loan / Shagaya, Sues Unity Bank As EFCC Freezes N8B Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.