Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Please Kindly Assist I Need A Start Up Capital Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Kindly Assist I Need A Start Up Capital Loan (667 Views)

Top 6 Online Working Capital Loan Lenders To Smes / Which Bank Can Give Working Capital Loan Of 500k To Start-up Factory? / 5 Online Businesses With Low Start Up Capital That Can Make You Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Kindly Assist I Need A Start Up Capital Loan by PrintMedia: 8:07am On Aug 26, 2017
It all started during my year one In the university, I was just admitted to study banking and finance at the university of Calabar (Unical)..everything was going smooth until I received that call on a hot Thursday evening dat changed everything.."Bassey your father is dead" I can't still recall my expression after that,but fast forward to after the burial, family members came in chased my mum and I away alongside my siblings from home I was exposed to hardship beyond imagination , dropped out of school and began to labour to fend for my family as the eldest we had to move to a remote setting in order to afford rent, started several odd jobs just to provide food and ensure my siblings were still going to sch ( Nursery School )..

I decided to learn printing while still doing other side jobs until June this year when I had an accident on my way to work, I made this post today because a lot has gone wrong am contemplating Suicide, it may not be the right thing but I have tried but help seems to be miles away each time I try,

As I make this post our rent is due at 30thousand naira a year I can't afford am just tired..I still want to be on my feet again but it seems a difficult thing to do, even if it's to start a small business but where is the capital.
Please anybody here who can help save me and my family from been evicted into the street I will forever be greatful and equally help me to start a little business of 20thousand naira..in all I need the sum of 50thousand naira I know times are hard but this is my last resort, i cant ask of a loan I do not have any collateral,but if you want to lend me the money all I can plead for is a period of 3months let me start something and pay back.am not a lazy person it's just the capital I do not have couple with mounting pressure but I know within me that if I have the capital no matter how small I will definitely be up again.please this is my last resort
Re: Please Kindly Assist I Need A Start Up Capital Loan by sammyhands: 9:11am On Aug 26, 2017
what business do you have in mind? where is your location? If you are sure everything you said is true and you are not afraid of being verified let's chat on WhatsApp +234 817 857 3884 otherwise ignore my post if any part of your post is not correct.
Re: Please Kindly Assist I Need A Start Up Capital Loan by PrintMedia: 9:44am On Aug 26, 2017
sammyhands:
what business do you have in mind? where is your location? If you are sure everything you said is true and you are not afraid of being verified let's chat on WhatsApp +234 817 857 3884 otherwise ignore my post if any part of your post is not correct.

Thank you sir for the response, why should I be afraid of been verified please sir can I call you
Re: Please Kindly Assist I Need A Start Up Capital Loan by sammyhands: 11:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
PrintMedia:

Thank you sir for the response, why should I be afraid of been verified please sir can I call you

Looking forward to your message or email
Re: Please Kindly Assist I Need A Start Up Capital Loan by PrintMedia: 11:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
sammyhands:

Looking forward to your message or email

Thank you very much sir was patiently waiting for your response it's already late will get across to you tomorrow..once again thank you
Re: Please Kindly Assist I Need A Start Up Capital Loan by PrintMedia: 10:29am On Aug 31, 2017
sammyhands:

A very big thanks to you sir for assisting me..may God continue to bless and provide 4u..

(1) (Reply)

Avenues To Create Wealth / Do You Want New Business Ideas? -or A Business Plan? / What Are The Characteristics Of An Entrepreneur Who Will Never Be Successful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.