Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) (51325 Views)

Is Folarin Alakija & Nazanin Jafarian's White Wedding The Most Lavish Ever? / Photos From Folarin Alakija's White Wedding In England / Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) by breezeng: 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
Just unfortunate for d poor Nigerians. Alakija is one of those few allocated oil blocks long time ago. Instead of her to spend d money for the betterment of her country people, she's busy wasting it to service other countries economy. It's a shame

2 Likes

Re: Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) by curvilicious: 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
At the end oyibo will still call them st.upid
Black monkeys

3 Likes

Re: Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) by salford1: 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
Rich niggas.
Re: Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) by Rhesusmonkey(m): 3:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
bamdly:
no no no
and i have lost mywhistle
bros for dis matter if u like blow trumpet, nobody go hear u oo
Re: Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) by edo3(m): 3:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
Now i know why Niger deltans dey vex,,a woman made money from oil proceeds and rubbishing it on our faces,,and we have a lot of Nigerians hardly or surviving on 150 naira a day..Let there be revolution abeg..

4 Likes

Re: Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) by Vioncy(f): 3:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
GIVE ME ONE REASON WHY NIGER DELTA ADVENGERS NO GO CARRY ONE FOR 500M

5 Likes

Re: Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
Castleberry:
I just love the flowers kiss

Who won't love em?
Re: Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
Kebreal92:

E PAIN AM....

Really? I dey toilet ooo...you dey hungry?

1 Like

Re: Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) by grandstar(m): 3:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
Lyoncrescent:
Wow bawo ? Happy for the couple but it's still not clear how this woman from being a fashion designer got oil blocks. I'm not hating but we can't move forward unless we start asking serious questions about suspicious activities in the oil industry that have enriched the likes of Danjuma,Ndimi,tonye Cole,igho sanomi,kola aluko,otedola,ifeanyi ubah ,alakija and so many others.

She was the hairderesser to Mariam Babangida and out of the kindness of her heart dashed her an oil block! How sweet can you get! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
Last weekend in England, Folarin & Naza's Alakija's white wedding was celebrated with a lavish bash at Blenheim Palace in Oxfordshire.

Their story has made it to DailyMail and the thousands of pounds Folarin, who is one of Mrs Folorunsho Alakija's four sons, & his Iranian beauty wife Nazanin Jafarian Ghaissarifa spent to have a fairytale wedding also revealed.

Folarin’s mum, Folorunsho Alakija is one of the richest black woman in the world so it's little surprise that Folarin Alakija's wedding was a fairytale affair. 

It has emerged that Folarin & Naza's wedding which held at Blenheim Palace had one million roses which were done by Jeff Leatham.

Jeff commands up to £250,000 (N114million) for flowers and has worked for Madonna, Oprah and Tina Turner. Jeff was also the man behind the flowers at Eva Longoria and Tony Parker’s wedding.

The cost of hiring the whole Woodstock wedding venue, which is the ancestral home of Sir Winston Churchill, is only on application but hiring just the palace and state rooms costs £33,000 (N15million).

Prices start at £300 per tier and Elizabeth's clients include British, European and Middle Eastern Royalty, celebrities and high net worth individuals.

With eight tiers on their cake, the base price Folarin & Naza would have paid for their magnificent cake would be around £2,400 (N1.1million) - and that's excluding the elaborate iced flowers and doves.

Guests at the wedding were also treated to a surprise performance from Blurred Lines singer Robin Thicke, who reportedly costs around £150,000(N68.2million) to hire.

Apart from the magnificent firework display in the hotel grounds later in the evening,  the A-list guestlist included amongst many, Victoria's Secret Angel, Shanina Shaik.
The cake, which was adorned with hundreds of roses and ornate doves, was created by Elizabeth’s Cake Emporium.

Father-of-one Folarin Alakija is an entrepreneur, investor and cinematographer who lost his first wife to cancer.

Folarin's new wife studied Bioengineering and Biomedical Engineering at the University of Manchester, has a graduate Diploma in Law and has also worked as a model and marketing consultant.

She stunned in a traditional strapless white gown with lace embellishment as she was walked down the aisle by her father. She accessorised her look with a dazzling diamond necklace and white Manolo Blahniks.

She later changed into a racier, floor length white gown with sheer panelling. She let her hair down as she danced the night away with her new husband and glamorous wedding guests.

The pair became engaged last year and had a traditional Nigerian wedding in Lagos in November.

Forbes ranked Mrs Folorunsho Alakija as the 14th richest woman in Africa and number 80 on its Power Women list; she overtook Oprah Winfrey as the richest woman of African descent in the world in 2014.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/folarin-naza-alakijas-white-wedding-england-most-lavish.html
This woman with ifayi ubah re into d same business, DSS keep tormenting ubah and leave her to lavish ND oil money. No wonder yoloba are against the division of Nigeria into 4 country. If this country seperates today, yoloba will wallow in poverty.
Re: Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) by Manweyfitquarel(m): 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
All na naija delta oil money finally... One Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) by PBundles(m): 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
Let me help you, she moved in the inner circles with wives of big men from her fashion designing.From there she befriended one Maryam Babaginda, well known fact, and the rest they say is history. She leased out her oil blocks to a foreign firm that does the exploitation etc. I doubt this woman could tell you anything about organic chemistry or even spell it.

Lyoncrescent:
Wow bawo ? Happy for the couple but it's still not clear how this woman from being a fashion designer got oil blocks. I'm not hating but we can't move forward unless we start asking serious questions about suspicious activities in the oil industry that have enriched the likes of Danjuma,Ndimi,tonye Cole,igho sanomi,kola aluko,otedola,ifeanyi ubah ,alakija and so many others.

6 Likes

Re: Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) by grandstar(m): 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
breezeng:
Just unfortunate for d poor Nigerians. Alakija is one of those few allocated oil blocks long time ago. Instead of her to spend d money for the betterment of her country people, she's busy wasting it to service other countries economy. It's a shame

She's actually a philanthropist.

Also remember the son's wife is Iranian and the proper thing would have been to marry in Iran

However, he is Christian and most Iranians are Shiite Muslims. It is haram for him to marry a Muslim unless he converts

Also, traveling to Iran by most of the guest would have been a logistic nightmare

The best venue was probably London. Dubai wouldn't have been bad but is not open to Jews so might have been a probem.

I doubt the girl is Muslim. Perhaps Bahai or a minority religion in Iran
Re: Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) by BrokenTV: 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
gbishman:
Nigerians and their stupidity, you milk the country dry, take its blood and infuse it into another countries economic veins while killing your countries economy.
You can imagine the number of business that may have benefited from this wedding; let me try and list them;
- Caterers
-Valet
-Event planners
-Suit makers
-Wedding gown tailors
-Hoteliers
-Chauffeurs
- Vehicle Rental companies
- Follows
- liqueur sellers (champagne etc)
- photographers
- Video guys
-Printing press
- Picture Album sellers
These are just a few i can think off, you are free to add yours.
I realise its her money but she should realise the oil well in which she sucks from belongs to the country .
I totally agreed with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) by YelloweWest: 3:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
Tomorrow them go divorce.

Why him no marry yoruba or any Nigerian girl?

Carry Nigerian money go Iran or wherever. Mtchwee

1 Like

Re: Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) by donqx: 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
bmf
Re: Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2017
Yoruba nairalanders are hypocrite. This is what they will condemn if she was a ND (where the oil block she is lavishing is located). But they will applaud her and throw insult on George turnah son of the oil well. God will purnish oil yoruba hypocrite on nairaland. Niger delta will one day evict from this wicked country and wicked citizens (yoloba) called Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
Rhesusmonkey:
babe trust me, if u are in her position u will do more. Or aint u a Nigerian again?
Not to talk of d fact dt she is yoruba( no tribalism intended). An average yoruba family wey neva see food chop fit spend over a million naira on jst wedding party, talk more of dis billionaire.
Naturally Prudent.

1 Like

Re: Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) by KKKWHITE(m): 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
Vanity if the marriage doesn't last Bullshit
Re: Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
seunny4lif:

You go even carry Nikki
Mtcgeeew...
Re: Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2017
angry grin grin
Nma27:
Mtcgeeew...
Re: Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) by MhizValentina12(f): 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2017
HML... I hope their wedding doesn't crash like the ones we have nowadays... cuz all these money they are stating with last 4 me to my 3rd generation self lol
Re: Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) by mayoor15(m): 3:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
maxysmith:
The man that will marry me should prepare to do more than this grin
Sister, you go tey small for ya papa house, even if I get dat kind money, I can't spend it on a day program.
Re: Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) by kenostika(m): 3:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
A country where anything goes.Even Obama cannot be awarded an oil well in America.

2 Likes

Re: Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) by ofwest47(m): 3:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
You never know with women "James Hardly Chase " as one of the richest women where are her industries in Nigeria . We know Dangote as one of the richest men in the world with several industrial set up in the country and other countries in the world, employing hundred of thousands of workers on direct and indirect labour force, but in her own case we are yet to see where her industries are located and people benefiting from them rather we only know she is one of the oil magnates using oil to impoverished Nigerians. Obasanjo even claimed he made her billionaire .
Re: Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) by maxysmith(f): 3:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
smiles....just kidding
mayoor15:
Sister, you go tey small for ya papa house, even if I get dat kind money, I can't spend it on a day program.
Re: Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) by felixinfinity(m): 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
Why not spend the money and do the ceremony in Nigeria to reduce poverty here.

l think it is unfair to waste in U.K. money made by selling our Nigeria crude oil.Hmmm!
Re: Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) by sukkot: 3:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
waste of money. vanity
Re: Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) by jamesibor: 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
Last weekend in England, Folarin & Naza's Alakija's white wedding was celebrated with a lavish bash at Blenheim Palace in Oxfordshire.

Their story has made it to DailyMail and the thousands of pounds Folarin, who is one of Mrs Folorunsho Alakija's four sons, & his Iranian beauty wife Nazanin Jafarian Ghaissarifa spent to have a fairytale wedding also revealed.

Folarin’s mum, Folorunsho Alakija is one of the richest black woman in the world so it's little surprise that Folarin Alakija's wedding was a fairytale affair. 

It has emerged that Folarin & Naza's wedding which held at Blenheim Palace had one million roses which were done by Jeff Leatham.

Jeff commands up to £250,000 (N114million) for flowers and has worked for Madonna, Oprah and Tina Turner. Jeff was also the man behind the flowers at Eva Longoria and Tony Parker’s wedding.

The cost of hiring the whole Woodstock wedding venue, which is the ancestral home of Sir Winston Churchill, is only on application but hiring just the palace and state rooms costs £33,000 (N15million).

Prices start at £300 per tier and Elizabeth's clients include British, European and Middle Eastern Royalty, celebrities and high net worth individuals.

With eight tiers on their cake, the base price Folarin & Naza would have paid for their magnificent cake would be around £2,400 (N1.1million) - and that's excluding the elaborate iced flowers and doves.

Guests at the wedding were also treated to a surprise performance from Blurred Lines singer Robin Thicke, who reportedly costs around £150,000(N68.2million) to hire.

Apart from the magnificent firework display in the hotel grounds later in the evening,  the A-list guestlist included amongst many, Victoria's Secret Angel, Shanina Shaik.
The cake, which was adorned with hundreds of roses and ornate doves, was created by Elizabeth’s Cake Emporium.

Father-of-one Folarin Alakija is an entrepreneur, investor and cinematographer who lost his first wife to cancer.

Folarin's new wife studied Bioengineering and Biomedical Engineering at the University of Manchester, has a graduate Diploma in Law and has also worked as a model and marketing consultant.

She stunned in a traditional strapless white gown with lace embellishment as she was walked down the aisle by her father. She accessorised her look with a dazzling diamond necklace and white Manolo Blahniks.

She later changed into a racier, floor length white gown with sheer panelling. She let her hair down as she danced the night away with her new husband and glamorous wedding guests.

The pair became engaged last year and had a traditional Nigerian wedding in Lagos in November.

Forbes ranked Mrs Folorunsho Alakija as the 14th richest woman in Africa and number 80 on its Power Women list; she overtook Oprah Winfrey as the richest woman of African descent in the world in 2014.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/folarin-naza-alakijas-white-wedding-england-most-lavish.html

On top Niger delta people money.
Re: Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) by Rhesusmonkey(m): 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nma27:
Naturally Prudent.
ok I see, a very rare quality amongst most naija ladies, which is directly proportional to ur length of wife material cool. Pls can I wife u
Re: Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) by jayAjoku(m): 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
LagosismyHome:
I weep for Nigeria ........Nigeria really a jungle and it sad to watch

Imagine if this oil block was done probably , opened as a company and employed hardworking Nigerians ..... There would be less unemployed people in the street and More talents could have been developed within the company leading to growth and enhancement in Nigeria

Instead one family is milking what was natural blessed to Nigerians, offcourse spending it Abroad and yet we clap hand and glorify this nonsense
what you are criticizing happens everywhere in the world so stop complaining get your hustle on and maybe one day you will spend like them
Re: Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) by emmyreb(f): 4:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
I swear na big thunder go strike poverty abi who say money no good but like seriously rich or not rich, I don't like spending much on ceremony coz business goals plenty wey I gat to execute....... probably big weddings for my unborn kids sponsor by me by then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Highest Selling Products In Nigeria / How Access Bank And The Court Helped Me To Recover My Money From A Fraudster!!! / Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.