Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor (83498 Views)

Lion Air Crash: Why Recovering Plane From Sea Floor Will Be Such A Challenge / Plane Carrying 188 Crashes Into Sea After Takeoff In Indonesia, No Survivor(Pic) / Stop Spreading False Information - Dana Air Reacts To Alleged Air Crash In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by merits(m): 9:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
aliamdulilahi for her.

2 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by Hyphee(f): 9:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
So heartbreaking, it is well with you dear
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by Mayflowa(m): 9:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
TarOrfeek:
The tragedy of wealth.
If someone had lapped her in a moribund danfo. none of this would have happened.

So Danfo has never had accident or killed anyone?

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by spartan117(m): 9:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
woman of steel!
much respect

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by Yinabim(f): 9:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
The lady is really strong with a very lovely voice , May the Lord continue to strengthen her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
100 surgeries? Some people go for one and die in the process, God has really got His eyes on her, she's blessed

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by papakamsi: 9:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
Thank you Jesus for the successful surgery.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by guiddoti: 9:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
Shelloween:
I wonder what goes through her mind when she looks at her old pictures. This is so sad. Where is God when you need Him?
Stop query God for human negligence.
Man for no dey die now

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
olabode100:
She is a survival.
grin my condonlence to eliza.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by PanickMode(m): 9:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
Am glad she didn't limit herself

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
SouthWestBlood:

Lubbish!
grin
SouthWestBlood:

Lubbish!
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by Amadaz(m): 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
We shall all live to fulfil our destinies, whether good or bad.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
Pidgin2:
100 surgeries? Some people go for one and die in the process, God has really got His eyes on her, she's blessed
What she did was skin grafting and plastic surgery. Its less risky and no death is usually recorded.

Only complex surgeries like neuro and organ record more fatalities which she did not do.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Damn! So heartbreaking, this girl was so pretty.

She has a strong heart, some would have commited suicide.

Note to self: be thankful.

She still is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
spartan117:
woman of steel!
much respect
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by Amadaz(m): 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
totorimi:
Time heals all things..
time also kill all things

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by drezzyx(m): 9:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
What a beauty..

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by gbuay2: 9:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
hmmm tank God 4 her
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by bejeria101(m): 9:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
Shelloween:
I wonder what goes through her mind when she looks at her old pictures. This is so sad. Where is God when you need Him?

When you see HIM remember to ask HIM that question and wait for your answer
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
This girl bone story, she go give u fine pikin
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by MARYchiells(f): 9:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
MrMystrO:
Wow. God Is Great

Yea! He works in mysterious ways. I praise Him for her life.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by juman(m): 9:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
Wonderful God.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by phranq(m): 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2017
falcon01:
my God !! She was beautiful. If i were the one i might kill maself

It's better to kill yourself than to commit suicide......please don't laugh.....this is serious
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by mecussey(m): 9:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
JNBoss:
Kechi Okwuchi, the Jesuit college student who was among the 2 people that survived the ill-fated Portharcourt bound flight which crashed on the runway and killed 107 people.

She has had more than 100 surgeries, including skin grafts in the US as a result of the severe burns which had all over her body.

Kechi is the new super woman, she attained greatness above all.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/see-throwback-photo-of-sosoliso-air.html

Watch her perform here

Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd . https://www.nairaland.com/3850969/kechi-okwuchi-americas-got-talent

why would she be wearing a weavon after such accident. Leaving her natural hair would have looked better unless it was completely burnt or scraped. Well, accident is bad sha, thank God for her life, she must have an assignment to fufil.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by offishialpablo: 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
sinaj:
embarassed

This girl has really gone through a lot. She is meant to be celebrated.
like Christmas or easter nii
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by Toosure70: 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
anybody with her number. I love her like that.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by MrMystrO(m): 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
MARYchiells:

Yea! He works in mysterious ways. I praise Him for her life.

Me too Dear. He deserves to be Praised
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
Please, where can I do a DNA test? Because my mind is telling me that I am not a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by Sakah1(m): 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
Glory be to God
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by Idonki(f): 9:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
Shelloween:

God's in Heaven,,, sitting peacefully and watching carefully,,,,,,
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by Chukazu: 9:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
TarOrfeek:
The tragedy of wealth.
If someone had lapped her in a moribund danfo. none of this would have happened.

No.. It's the tragedy of a dysfunctional leadership... If our successive leaders have made concerted efforts to improve our airspace, that avoidable tragedy wouldn't have happened

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) / This New Plane Designed For American President Will Shock You (photos) - See Mor / The Story Of Mothman In Point Pleasant, West Virginia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.