Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,158 members, 7,864,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:35 AM

Mr Eazi Is Truely In Love With The Billionaire Daughter Temi Otelola(photo+video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Is Truely In Love With The Billionaire Daughter Temi Otelola(photo+video (1028 Views)

Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care / Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) / This Lady Is Claiming Mr. Eazi Is Her Boyfriend, See Birthday Shout Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Eazi Is Truely In Love With The Billionaire Daughter Temi Otelola(photo+video by NaijaEntertainm: 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2017

Re: Mr Eazi Is Truely In Love With The Billionaire Daughter Temi Otelola(photo+video by ekensi01: 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
Looking for money and more frame.

Hope he don't marry her cause if he start the divorce issue he will be death but if she start it life.

Good evening
Re: Mr Eazi Is Truely In Love With The Billionaire Daughter Temi Otelola(photo+video by dechar(m): 8:29pm On Jun 12, 2017
ekensi01:

Hope he don't marry her cause if he start the divorce issue he will be death but if she start it life.

Good evening
you better go read eze goes to school or your MacMillan

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Is Truely In Love With The Billionaire Daughter Temi Otelola(photo+video by dechar(m): 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
sharp buoy,do it da way iyanya do ya sista but do it gently cus you ma end up in jail batty bouy
Re: Mr Eazi Is Truely In Love With The Billionaire Daughter Temi Otelola(photo+video by ekensi01: 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
dechar:
you better go read eze goes to school or your MacMillan
If i talk to you anyhow you will say that am 'taking you too low' but you came all the way to say this to me you must be a 21 century ibecile
Re: Mr Eazi Is Truely In Love With The Billionaire Daughter Temi Otelola(photo+video by dechar(m): 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
ekensi01:
If i talk to you anyhow you will say that am 'taking you too low' but you came all the way to say this to me you must be a 21 century ibecile
to abuse you fit blow grammar you this ewu nama
Re: Mr Eazi Is Truely In Love With The Billionaire Daughter Temi Otelola(photo+video by SMASHY(f): 8:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
ekensi01:

Good evening

Rip English
Re: Mr Eazi Is Truely In Love With The Billionaire Daughter Temi Otelola(photo+video by ekensi01: 9:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
dechar:
to abuse you fit blow grammar you this ewu nama
No worry you're in my black list watch out.
Re: Mr Eazi Is Truely In Love With The Billionaire Daughter Temi Otelola(photo+video by ekensi01: 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
SMASHY:

Rip English
4days 9hours online. sorry for your life
Re: Mr Eazi Is Truely In Love With The Billionaire Daughter Temi Otelola(photo+video by praizblog: 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hmmmm eazi sharp guy
Re: Mr Eazi Is Truely In Love With The Billionaire Daughter Temi Otelola(photo+video by smardray(m): 9:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
He can't be truely inlove wit her more than i do when it comes to carting some wealth to one's side biko... So jst go
Re: Mr Eazi Is Truely In Love With The Billionaire Daughter Temi Otelola(photo+video by dechar(m): 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
ekensi01:
No worry you're in my black list watch out.
ekensi comot me 4 black put am 4 red then give me were we go quickly see make i pay you visit

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Veteran Actress Died From 'sleep Apnoea And Other Causes' / Singer Runtown’s Mother Wants Him To Urgently Consider A Name Change / Only Bruno Mars Is Close To Break Michael's Records....humblesmith Never.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.