Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,192 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

See The Adorable Way This Young Man Honoured His Mum To Mark His Birthday - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Adorable Way This Young Man Honoured His Mum To Mark His Birthday (470 Views)

Is It Okay For My Mum To Send Money And Food To My Married Sister ?? / The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened / Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Adorable Way This Young Man Honoured His Mum To Mark His Birthday by IMASTEX: 12:07am On Jul 01, 2017
There is no greater love "outside God" than the love of a mother to a child. Mothers truly desires the very best from their children because of the sacrifices they make while raising the child. A Facebook user honoured his mother as he marks his birthday with this:

"AM plus one today
Why the world celebrates me on this day, I celebrates that one woman who swapped her dreams in life, for the joy of and infant baby, not minding my mission to her life.
That woman is my female God
That woman its my coach
That woman, my mum
My mother my everything (minka omia, sama, asi, okim ora na'awu)"

Re: See The Adorable Way This Young Man Honoured His Mum To Mark His Birthday by samisj4real(m): 12:12am On Jul 01, 2017
Foolishness on fleek
Re: See The Adorable Way This Young Man Honoured His Mum To Mark His Birthday by eezeribe(m): 12:13am On Jul 01, 2017
Disgusting
Re: See The Adorable Way This Young Man Honoured His Mum To Mark His Birthday by IMASTEX: 12:24am On Jul 01, 2017
More pictures.
Kudos to all mothers

(1) (Reply)

Having Sex Once Weekly Slows Ageing In Women, Researchers Find / Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (PHOTOS) / Life Of A Street Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.