Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) (3381 Views)

How To Live Life On Your Terms And Feel Fulfilled Selling Your Skills / 13 Sure Google Adsense Approval Tricks For Bloggers In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by taiwofawole: 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
First up ,Welcome to my ad sense approval group , My name is taiwo . Adsense as been a major issues for Nigerian's ,So many do get scam when trying to buy without knowing it very simple to get approve . I got scam to with over 20k while trying to buy adsense the very first time i wanted to start blogging did not even bother to apply , after been scammed , My eyes where down , So i decided to study adsense policy since then i get account approved easily
Having Issues with my phone , So we will be using nairaland and email for a while
First up Drop your website url and email address
I would review and send you a detail report about your disapproval states
Then would help you re apply ,
After approval drop your message here and Make donation as well (I need to get a new phone )
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by tosyne2much(m): 9:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
The first three times I applied for Adsense, I was disapproved on the ground of insufficient contents, adult contents, watermark pictures and some other thing

I did a lot of modifications on my articles and reapplied yesterday. My site was reviewed within four hours and I was told my application was disapproved on the ground of site navigation

Site: www.tosyne2much.com
Email:tosyne2much@gmail.com

Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by taiwofawole: 10:49am On Jun 13, 2017
tosyne2much:
The first three times I applied for Adsense, I was disapproved on the ground of insufficient contents, adult contents, watermark pictures and some other thing

I did a lot of modifications on my articles and reapplied yesterday. My site was reviewed within four hours and I was told my application was disapproved on the ground of site navigation

Site: www.tosyne2much.com
Email:tosyne2much@gmail.com
Noted ,
The number one reason you might never get your adsense approved is that your niche is not suitable for adsense . you don't write words like Sex , Naked , boobs in full use s*x ,n*ked . i would advice you to switch your niche , and it not easy to get approval from blog spot , it takes so much time , Your website layout does not support ad sense policy , your content are 62 % free from plagiarism
You chances of getting approved is 5%
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by tosyne2much(m): 10:55am On Jun 13, 2017
taiwofawole:

Noted ,
The number one reason you might never get your adsense approved is that your niche is not suitable for adsense . you don't write words like Sex , Naked , boobs in full use s*x ,n*ked . i would advice you to switch your niche , and it not easy to get approval from blog spot , it takes so much time , Your website layout does not support ad sense policy , your content are 62 % free from plagiarism
You chances of getting approved is 5%
First and foremost, I have hidden every article that contains sex, boobs, etc. Also, I'm not using , but a custom domain.

Remember I said the only thing they complained about this time is my "difficult site navigation". They no longer complained about my contents
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by taiwofawole: 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2017
tosyne2much:
First and foremost, I have hidden every article that contains sex, boobs, etc. Also, I'm not using , but a custom domain.

Remember I said the only thing they complained about this time is my "difficult site navigation". They no longer complained about my contents
First up , i can still see some words like sex there , second i mean your blog is hosted on blogger which makes your blog a , i applied using an empty website , The first complained i got is "Insufficient Content " i re apply again "Site Does not comply with ad sense policy " i reapplied again ""difficult site navigation" The would always give a reason , it does not mean your previous complain as been solved
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by wahles(m): 12:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
I just received a code to paste on my site frm google adsense, unfortunately my site is down! Please what are my chances of probably selling these account @ d first stage
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by wahles(m): 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
taiwofawole:
First up ,Welcome to my ad sense approval group , My name is taiwo . Adsense as been a major issues for Nigerian's ,So many do get scam when trying to buy without knowing it very simple to get approve . I got scam to with over 20k while trying to buy adsense the very first time i wanted to start blogging did not even bother to apply , after been scammed , My eyes where down , So i decided to study adsense policy since then i get account approved easily
Having Issues with my phone , So we will be using nairaland and email for a while
After approval drop your message here and Make donation as well (I need to get a new phone )

I just received a code to paste on my site frm google adsense, unfortunately my site is down! Please what are my chances of probably selling these account @ d first stage
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by taiwofawole: 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
wahles:

it impossible , You can't sell it , since it not totally approved
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by fleps(m): 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
taiwofawole:

First up , i can still see some words like sex there , second i mean your blog is hosted on blogger which makes your blog a , i applied using an empty website , The first complained i got is "Insufficient Content " i re apply again "Site Does not comply with ad sense policy " i reapplied again ""difficult site navigation" The would always give a reason , it does not mean your previous complain as been solved

Sir, I disagree. The blog is hosted on Blogger does not make it a . Blogger is a popular CMS like WordPress. Countless adsense accounts have been approved for those using blogger as host. Even when you still have ..com, you can still approve adsense but it will be non-hosted i.e cannot be used on a .com domain.
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by tosyne2much(m): 3:23pm On Jun 13, 2017
taiwofawole:

Chaiiiiii

Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by fleps(m): 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2017
Here's what you can do.

Do not reapply immediately you get their message. Wait for up to a 3 days or one full week before you reapply.

Your About Page texts are overlapping the text box for it. That is not good user experience.

Some posts on the homepage are full posts. You need to cut them by adding the <--more--> tag

Your Contact Page is without text at all. What do you want the crawler to crawl? Include some text. Be creative and say something about where users can reach you on social media. Include your facebook, twitter and Instagram links. The contact form should be the last on that page

Finally, make sure each category clicked on has enough text and not just one post or empty page

Then reapply after 3 to 7 days.

2 Likes

Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by taiwofawole: 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
fleps:

Sir, I disagree. The blog is hosted on Blogger does not make it a . Blogger is a popular CMS like WordPress. Countless adsense accounts have been approved for those using blogger as host. Even when you still have ..com, you can still approve adsense but it will be non-hosted i.e cannot be used on a .com domain.
it a free hosting platform or do you pay for it unlike wordpress , am not saying you would not get approved but 10% chance out of 100
Blogger ,takes much time for approval
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by DatLagboi(m): 8:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
Getting Adsense is no biggie wink
Under hours sef you'd get it just apply smartly
Also build fast and responsive blogs

The account got approved on Saturday
Also for sale interested buyers contact me via numbers in signature

Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by naijahut: 8:23pm On Jun 13, 2017
taiwofawole:

Check out naijahut.com and tell me all about the design and navigation.
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by taiwofawole: 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2017
naijahut:

Check out naijahut.com and tell me all about the design and navigation.
It wordpress website , article are 95% free from plagiarism , Your about us page is not detailed , contact form should contain text , your widget navigation should be re done , it not making sense . your chances of getting is 70% . have you applied before
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by naijahut: 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
taiwofawole:

It wordpress website , article are 95% free from plagiarism , Your about us page is not detailed , contact form should contain text , your widget navigation should be re done , it not making sense . your chances of getting is 70% . have you applied before
i applied but got disapproved.
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by naijahut: 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2017
taiwofawole:

What do you mean by widget navigation not making sense
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by tosyne2much(m): 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
fleps:
Here's what you can do.

Do not reapply immediately you get their message. Wait for up to a 3 days or one full week before you reapply.

Your About Page texts are overlapping the text box for it. That is not good user experience.

Some posts on the homepage are full posts. You need to cut them by adding the <--more--> tag

Your Contact Page is without text at all. What do you want the crawler to crawl? Include some text. Be creative and say something about where users can reach you on social media. Include your facebook, twitter and Instagram links. The contact form should be the last on that page

Finally, make sure each category clicked on has enough text and not just one post or empty page

Then reapply after 3 to 7 days.
I will do as you suggested.. Thank you very much bro
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by Eze2000(m): 11:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
taiwofawole:

Need your help.
I'm having approval issues big time. Straighten me out and I'll sure contribute to your phone

www.kingezesblog.com
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by majortwild(m): 12:21am On Jun 14, 2017
I also need helo MR Taiwo pls check this site www.pickersalert.com.ng email:osakweonyeka22@gmail.com pls am having big time issues on it tanks for ur Concern i really appreciate all ur effort helping people
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by taiwofawole: 5:27am On Jun 14, 2017
naijahut:
i applied but got disapproved.
Your widget navigation is not making sense , it need to b re design drop me a mail contain the admin login via cybertee9@gmail.com . i would help do that and also check some other things
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by sonofmanj3(m): 5:33am On Jun 14, 2017
taiwofawole:

http://truebelieversnow..com.ng/
Getting insufficient content and it's been like six month now
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by taiwofawole: 5:38am On Jun 14, 2017
Eze2000:

Need your help.
I'm having approval issues big time. Straighten me out and I'll sure contribute to your phone

www.kingezesblog.com
First up nice web design , your content are 93 % free from plagiarism , Try generating your privacy page from https://www.freeprivacypolicy.com is not detailed , use a custom email address like info@yourwebsite.com add it to your official email address , remove the widget tab for TAGS , let start from there , use the email you used to applied as a contact mail on your website
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by taiwofawole: 5:46am On Jun 14, 2017
majortwild:
I also need helo MR Taiwo pls check this site www.pickersalert.com.ng email:osakweonyeka22@gmail.com pls am having big time issues on it tanks for ur Concern i really appreciate all ur effort helping people
Your design is not looking ok ,u need a premium design you might need to change the design first , remove all advert on your website ,your content is 24% free from plagiarism . your chances of getting approve is very low
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by taiwofawole: 5:49am On Jun 14, 2017
sonofmanj3:

http://truebelieversnow..com.ng/
Getting insufficient content and it's been like six month now
\First up , you need a custom domain , you might never get approved with this sub domain , and i would probably advice you to switch to wordpress , just get a custom domain and contact me back
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by majortwild(m): 9:53am On Jun 14, 2017
Hi Mr Taiwo pls i wanna ask referring to Ur reply Pls is there in any way u can help me With a premium Theme pls i will really appreciate because i dont have any for now and i really need it cry PLS IF I HAD MONEY I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT IT BUT SINCE I DONT HAVE I HAVE TO BE BEGGING TO KNOW WHO WILL COME TO MY AID undecided PLS SIR IF U CAN HELP ME WITH IT I WOULD APPRECIATE IT MORE BETTER SIR MY EMAIL IS Osakweonyeka22@gmail.com hoping to hear frm u smiley
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by Kimcutie: 10:47am On Jun 14, 2017
tosyne2much:

Change your theme to a custom like NewsBoard, search for it on Google and download... Then apply again..
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by tosyne2much(m): 10:51am On Jun 14, 2017
Kimcutie:

Change your theme to a custom like NewsBoard, search for it on Google and download... Then apply again..
I will do that right away bro.. Is it necessary I make some arrangements?
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by Kimcutie: 10:53am On Jun 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
I will do that right away bro.. Is it necessary I make some arrangements?
Jxt do it first and and me the link
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by tosyne2much(m): 10:58am On Jun 14, 2017
Kimcutie:
Jxt do it first and and me the link
Alright brother
Re: Adsense Approval Group (terms And Condition Applied ) by 1stMD: 11:28am On Jun 14, 2017
Learn how to get approved AdSense account in 11 steps: http:// www.flowdiary.com.ng/2017/06/get-approved-adsense-account.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

1st Time Job As Website Admininistrator : How Can I Succeed On The Job / Wordpress Help Zone - Tutorials, Answers, and Tricks. / What Are The Limits Of A U.S Unverified Paypal Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.