Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

A Nairaland Witness Most Bloody Jungle Justice - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Nairaland Witness Most Bloody Jungle Justice (1341 Views)

Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown / Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) / Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairaland Witness Most Bloody Jungle Justice by ProsperOkec: 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
My name is Prosperity Okechukwu. You can check my profile I post news from reputable source.

On Facebook this evening I came accross a very disgusting jungle justice
From Egwu Henry a Facebook user according to him it happened in Ogoja in cross river state Nigerian.The accused was said to be a killer cultist. He was killed by combine murderers

I don't know if this was reported in Nairaland. But in case you don't believe see video. The heavy stones made me cry this night.

I wish am the president to stop this. After now am planning to remix Eminem song no love to sing about jungle justice. I will this is really bad...

See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRBrT-3sZQ
Re: A Nairaland Witness Most Bloody Jungle Justice by ProsperOkec: 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
Mynd44 Lalasticlala pics of the chat I manage to investigate about the jungle justice
Re: A Nairaland Witness Most Bloody Jungle Justice by stephleena(f): 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
too bad,and pathetic.. people partaking in jungle justice killings, are no different from cultists,or arm robbers, cox they also have the mind and tendencies of killing..
Re: A Nairaland Witness Most Bloody Jungle Justice by ProsperOkec: 10:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
After my little investigation from the Facebook user this is pics from the video.

Watch how they use stones is breaking the head. This happened yesterday pls see Facebook date

Re: A Nairaland Witness Most Bloody Jungle Justice by ProsperOkec: 10:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
Here is pics from the cideo Mynd44 Lalasticlala

Re: A Nairaland Witness Most Bloody Jungle Justice by ProsperOkec: 10:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
More cry

Re: A Nairaland Witness Most Bloody Jungle Justice by stephleena(f): 10:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
murderers!!!!
Re: A Nairaland Witness Most Bloody Jungle Justice by ProsperOkec: 10:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
From my interrogation with the Facebook user called Egwu Henry on the jungle justice this is all I could gather.

about the murder

Mynd44 Lalasticlala any question ask me let me ask the boy
Re: A Nairaland Witness Most Bloody Jungle Justice by Caustics: 10:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
stephleena:
murderers!!!!
you say what? undecided
Re: A Nairaland Witness Most Bloody Jungle Justice by ProsperOkec: 10:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
Mynd44 Lalasticlala don't just take this thing to crime. A Nairalander is investigating a news why don't help it. This happened yesterday Facebook date why do u want to cover it.

Pls watch the video
Re: A Nairaland Witness Most Bloody Jungle Justice by ProsperOkec: 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
Lalasticlala angry

This happened yesterday I have provided pics video Facebook date showing yesterday. What more. Is it because I am not trezzyhelm or national helm

Mynd44
Re: A Nairaland Witness Most Bloody Jungle Justice by DanseMacabre(m): 10:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
WTF

Nah, the pics don do, I ain't in the mood to struggle with malevolent energy tonight abeg.

Shey na the Aro wey dem OVB yesterday? Rough seas don set for all those BSTs be that.
Re: A Nairaland Witness Most Bloody Jungle Justice by haywire07(m): 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
ProsperOkec:
Mynd44 Lalasticlala don't just take this thing to crime. A Nairalander is investigating a news why don't help it. This happened yesterday Facebook date why do u want to cover it.

Pls watch the video
Nigga calm down, the news was actually on FP . Nothing you have said here is new except the video .
Re: A Nairaland Witness Most Bloody Jungle Justice by ProsperOkec: 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
DanseMacabre:
WTF

Nah, the pics don do, I ain't in the mood to struggle with malevolent energy tonight abeg.
It happened just yesterday Mynd44 Lalasticlala I am not a blog but I have proved this info is true.
Re: A Nairaland Witness Most Bloody Jungle Justice by auntysimbiat(f): 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
Amateur reporter exposing name of the person u chatted with to get the info... Dats wrong.!!!

U will take it to YouTube n social media.. You didn't mention forum or Nairaland .. Na wa oo
Re: A Nairaland Witness Most Bloody Jungle Justice by ProsperOkec: 10:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
haywire07:

Nigga calm down, the news was actually on FP . Nothing you have said here is new except the video .

OK. No wonder mods dey look me. What the guy said is it true?
Re: A Nairaland Witness Most Bloody Jungle Justice by ProsperOkec: 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Amateur reporter exposing name of the person u chatted with to get the info... Dats wrong.!!!

U will take it to YouTube n social media.. You didn't mention forum or Nairaland .. Na wa oo

I wasn't in the video so how can my voice entet
Re: A Nairaland Witness Most Bloody Jungle Justice by ProsperOkec: 10:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
auntysimbiat:

I have deleted the chat
Re: A Nairaland Witness Most Bloody Jungle Justice by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
That guy was killed by Biafrans for being an APC member I was there
Re: A Nairaland Witness Most Bloody Jungle Justice by SHAKABOOM: 10:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
The video shuld be used to track de heartless murderers.
Re: A Nairaland Witness Most Bloody Jungle Justice by Elijahhopelarry(m): 10:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
animals[b]
Re: A Nairaland Witness Most Bloody Jungle Justice by azimibraun: 11:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
I have said and I will repeat it. If my relative is ever treated like this, one after the other I will trace the guys in the video and pics and kill them. I will not spare one. It's an eye for an eye. Everybody warn your relatives to stay away from jungle justice and the scene where it happens. One day bush meat will catch the hunter. Weak or not the law and the police still remains our best bet. Don't say you were not warned.
Re: A Nairaland Witness Most Bloody Jungle Justice by azimibraun: 11:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
The video shuld be used to track de heartless murderers.
For law enforcement or for revenge by his own people? I am so disappointed in Nigerians. Does it mean the victims of jungle justice don't have friends and family? Watch the video trace the participants their permanent home address. Wiat patiently for a while after the burial, take your time gradually go after them one after the other and erase them from earth. Don't forget to put a note in their mouth. " this is what you get for participating in jungle justice"
Re: A Nairaland Witness Most Bloody Jungle Justice by Katyusha(m): 11:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
I'm not an IPOB goon, but trust me, Mr Kanu was wrong to call Nigeria a Zoo. This is a Jungle.

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Witness Most Bloody Jungle Justice by azimibraun: 11:35pm On Jun 12, 2017
I have not witnessed a jungle justice before. I I do, I wll try stopping them. If I can't, then I will take my time concentrate on the killers. Get very clear pictures of them. Enough for a blind to identify them. And I will put it out to the world, the police and to those who will want to take revenge. The pictures will be so clear nobody will fail to recognise the killers. I want to facilitate the death of the first jungle justice participant. Lessons must be thought and learnt. How can an ordinary citizen declare one guilty and serve justice unilaterally. It is unacceptable.
Re: A Nairaland Witness Most Bloody Jungle Justice by SHAKABOOM: 11:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
azimibraun:
For law enforcement or for revenge by his own people? I am so disappointed in Nigerians. Does it mean the victims of jungle justice don't have friends and family? Watch the video trace the participants their permanent home address. Wiat patiently for a while after the burial, take your time gradually go after them one after the other and erase them from earth. Don't forget to put a note in their mouth. " this is what you get for participating in jungle justice"
Am not in support of cultism but It's a pity people stood by ad watched dis barbaric act comfortably without interfering or calling the law..What proof do they have he is a cultist?

They murdered the guy in broad day light.The guy had the strong will to live dats why he dint die easily. embarassed
Re: A Nairaland Witness Most Bloody Jungle Justice by azimibraun: 11:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
Katyusha:
I'm not an IPOB goon, but trust me, Mr Kanu was wrong to call Nigeria a Zoo. This is a Jungle.
the last 2 jungle justice before the one in Kano was in the East. 2 guys in onitsha and another in Owerri. How about the Bank robbery in Owerri in broad day light? No region is immuned to this madness. It's about time to start taking the jungle justice participants out. Law enforcement is not for civilian population.
Re: A Nairaland Witness Most Bloody Jungle Justice by azimibraun: 11:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Am not in support of cultism but It's a pity people stood by ad watched dis barbaric act comfortably without interfering or calling the law..What proof do they have he is a cultist?

They murdered the guy in broad day light.The guy had the strong will to live dats why he dint die easily. embarassed
I know this country. We don't like advice we enjoy violence a lot. If somebody dies for killing another Man through jungle justice, I trust Nigerians to run when they hear jungle justice. I am yet to recover from the Aluu 4 killing. A guy was beaten to death in Abuja with his M.sc certificate in his folder. He just collected it from ABU. One drunk just accused him of taking his manhood and that ws death for him. He was beaten with rod to death in building material market. Before they finished killing him they drunk had dissapeard. Is life so cheap to take at will?
Re: A Nairaland Witness Most Bloody Jungle Justice by SHAKABOOM: 11:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
IpobExposed:
That guy was killed by Biafrans for being an APC member I was there
Hahahahah grin ar swear u know well atall
Re: A Nairaland Witness Most Bloody Jungle Justice by SHAKABOOM: 11:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
azimibraun:
I know this country. We don't like advice we enjoy violence a lot. If somebody dies for killing another Man through jungle justice, I trust Nigerians to run when they hear jungle justice. I am yet to recover from the Aluu 4 killing. A guy was beaten to death in Abuja with his M.sc certificate in his folder. He just collected it from ABU. One drunk just accused him of taking his manhood and that ws death for him. He was beaten with rod to death in building material market. Before they finished killing him they drunk had dissapeard. Is life so cheap to take at will?
Hmmmm jungle justice shuld be stopped..Anyone can set up his enemy with it..The worst part of it is dat the Mob are too lazy to investigate but swift to take action.
Re: A Nairaland Witness Most Bloody Jungle Justice by Justuceleague2: 6:18am On Jun 13, 2017
Say whaaaat
Re: A Nairaland Witness Most Bloody Jungle Justice by spaggyy(m): 7:09am On Jun 13, 2017
The op wants FP..... Calling on mods like a begger

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Facebook Photos Of Saudi Arabian Prison Emerges / Photos Of Ibrahim Badmus, The Nigerian Killed By S/african Police / Lady Livestreams Her Getting Raped After Getting Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.