Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,293 members, 7,860,709 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:43 PM

SEE Full List Of Forbes Highest Paid CELEB 2017,ronaldo,beyonce,drake ETC - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SEE Full List Of Forbes Highest Paid CELEB 2017,ronaldo,beyonce,drake ETC (737 Views)

Cardi B, Beyonce, Drake, Bruno Mars Are The Big Winners At Bet Award (see Full L / Diddy, Beyonce, Drake Top Forbes 2017 List Of Highest Paid Musicians / Wizkid Gets First-ever Grammy Nomination As Beyonce, Drake Lead (full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE Full List Of Forbes Highest Paid CELEB 2017,ronaldo,beyonce,drake ETC by Gistme9ja(m): 10:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
Forbes has released its annual list of highest paid celebrities for 2017.

From musicians to actors, sports stars and TV hosts, these are the celebrities that made the most money in the 12-month ranking period.

Forbes stated that the 100 celebrities banked a cumulative $5.15 billion pretax during the June 2016 to June 2017 scoring period.

Sean “Diddy” Combs, who was on the cover of the first ever publication of the list in 1999, sits atop the list 18 years later after raking in $130m. “The majority of his 2017 total comes from selling one-third of his Sean John clothing line for an estimated $70 million. Combined with a lucrative Diageo Ciroc vodka partnership and his Bad Boy Family Reunion Tour,” Forbes said.

SEE FULL LIST AND RANKING HERE WITH IMAGES
http://sazzysgist..com.ng/2017/06/see-forbe-list-of-worlds-highest-paid.html
Re: SEE Full List Of Forbes Highest Paid CELEB 2017,ronaldo,beyonce,drake ETC by youngbabaj(m): 10:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
God please make me so rich,

that even people (nairaland, naijaloaded,naij etc)I didn't employ will start helping me to calculate my money
this I pray o lord
Re: SEE Full List Of Forbes Highest Paid CELEB 2017,ronaldo,beyonce,drake ETC by greymiles: 10:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
Shioor

Re: SEE Full List Of Forbes Highest Paid CELEB 2017,ronaldo,beyonce,drake ETC by Gistme9ja(m): 7:08am On Jun 13, 2017
youngbabaj:
God please make me so rich,

that even people (nairaland, naijaloaded,naij etc)I didn't employ will start helping me to calculate my money
this I pray o lord

AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.........OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH
Re: SEE Full List Of Forbes Highest Paid CELEB 2017,ronaldo,beyonce,drake ETC by toxxnoni(m): 7:14am On Jun 13, 2017
angry

We might be what you are looking for
Check out our signature in green colour down

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC: Flavour – Catch You (prod. By Tekno) || Haxxyloaded MUSIC: Flavour – Catc / Buhari Special Adviser On Media Femi Adesina Shares Family Story:daddy I'll Be.. / Watch: Wale Ft Olamide And Davido - Fine Girl (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.