Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

N-power Commences Today By 11:30pm; See Details - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Commences Today By 11:30pm; See Details (3537 Views)

Woohoo! N-power Build Training Commences Today. Congratulations To All Trainees. / We Apologize To The Men And Women Who Kept Vigil With Us From 11.30pm. / N-power 2017 List Of Applicant Will Be Released Today, 11.30pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power Commences Today By 11:30pm; See Details by anthonypeters(m): 12:09am On Jun 13, 2017
The Federal government of Nigeria has designed the N-power programme to reduce youth unemployment. The focus is to provide our youth graduates and non-graduates with the skills, tools and livelihood to enable them advance from unemployment to employment, entrepreneurship and innovation.

N-Power is also a platform for diversifying economy. N-power is preparing young Nigerians for a knowledge economy where, equipped with world class skills and certification, they become innovators and movers in the domestic and global markets.

Nigeria will have a pool of software developers, hardware service professionals, animators, graphic artists, building services professionals, artisans and others. N-power also focuses on providing our non-graduates with relevant technical and business skills that enhance their work outlook and livelihood.

In sum, N-power is segmented as follows;
N-Power Volunteer corps - 500,000 graduates
N-power knowledge - 25,000 non-graduates
N-power build - 75,000 non-graduates
Requirements

The initial modular programmes in N-power are designed for Nigerian citizens between the ages of 18 and 35. You will need to meet the minimum requirements (if any) for your respective programme. Generally selection is based on;

Your expression of a genuine interest in which ever area you decide;
Passing the relevant tests;
Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone; and
Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
For the purposes of N-Power, graduate means having a minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) or a Bachelors degree from a tertiary institution of learning.

Programmes
N-Power Volunteer Corps
The N-Power volunteer corps is a segment of the N-Power programme which has been set out to engage and train 500,000 young unemployed Nigerians.

N-Power Knowledge
The N-power knowledge programme is the Federal Government's first step towards diversifying to a knowledge economy

N-Power Build
N-Power build is an accelerated training and certification programme that will engage and train 75,000 young unemployed Nigerians.

N-Power Teach
The N-Power teach programme will engage qualified graduates for the benefit of basic education delivery in Nigeria. They are being deployed as teacher assistants in primary an secondary schools around Nigeria. They will not replace the current teachers, but will work as support teachers across Nigeria, assisting with teaching, school management and other functions within the schools. They will also assist in taking basic education t children in marginalised communities.

N-Power Agro
N-Power agro programme is a programme the government wants to employ in diversifying the economy through massive agricultural production. the programme will engage 100,000 qualified young Nigerians.

N-Power VAIDS
"This year, N-Power is happy to announce a new programme for 2017 applicants.
It is called N-Power VAIDS" announced N-Power through its twitter handle during the late hours of yesterday. This is an addition to the already existing N-Power programmes.

Application for 2017 N-Power programme commences today by 11:30 pm and ends on July 13th 2017.

Interested and qualified applicants can apply for the N-Power Programme at www.npower.gov.ng

Source: http://studentinfoportal.com/opportunities/jobs/n-power-commences-today-by-1130pm-see-details/

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: N-power Commences Today By 11:30pm; See Details by sirgbeja(m): 1:13am On Jun 13, 2017
How do I apply? I logged on to the site but couldn't see where to apply.
Re: N-power Commences Today By 11:30pm; See Details by adeyemi1430(m): 5:24am On Jun 13, 2017
@poster,how can someone apply?
Re: N-power Commences Today By 11:30pm; See Details by PrinceFola(m): 5:31am On Jun 13, 2017
sirgbeja:
Wait till 11:30pm bro

1 Like

Re: N-power Commences Today By 11:30pm; See Details by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 13, 2017
Let me go and inform every1 grin
Re: N-power Commences Today By 11:30pm; See Details by Emmyloaded2: 7:17am On Jun 13, 2017
Here is a shortcut to Apply for the 2017 N-power Program for graduates and non graduates.

1 Like

Re: N-power Commences Today By 11:30pm; See Details by MekoCSL6: 9:29am On Jun 13, 2017
Does npower needs onces CV?
Re: N-power Commences Today By 11:30pm; See Details by Folabimi(m): 9:55am On Jun 13, 2017
anthonypeters:
The Federal government of Nigeria has designed the N-power programme to reduce youth unemployment. The focus is to provide our youth graduates and non-graduates with the skills, tools and livelihood to enable them advance from unemployment to employment, entrepreneurship and innovation.

N-Power is also a platform for diversifying economy. N-power is preparing young Nigerians for a knowledge economy where, equipped with world class skills and certification, they become innovators and movers in the domestic and global markets.

Nigeria will have a pool of software developers, hardware service professionals, animators, graphic artists, building services professionals, artisans and others. N-power also focuses on providing our non-graduates with relevant technical and business skills that enhance their work outlook and livelihood.

In sum, N-power is segmented as follows;
N-Power Volunteer corps - 500,000 graduates
N-power knowledge - 25,000 non-graduates
N-power build - 75,000 non-graduates
Requirements

The initial modular programmes in N-power are designed for Nigerian citizens between the ages of 18 and 35. You will need to meet the minimum requirements (if any) for your respective programme. Generally selection is based on;

Your expression of a genuine interest in which ever area you decide;
Passing the relevant tests;
Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone; and
Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
For the purposes of N-Power, graduate means having a minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) or a Bachelors degree from a tertiary institution of learning.

Programmes
N-Power Volunteer Corps
The N-Power volunteer corps is a segment of the N-Power programme which has been set out to engage and train 500,000 young unemployed Nigerians.

N-Power Knowledge
The N-power knowledge programme is the Federal Government's first step towards diversifying to a knowledge economy

N-Power Build
N-Power build is an accelerated training and certification programme that will engage and train 75,000 young unemployed Nigerians.

N-Power Teach
The N-Power teach programme will engage qualified graduates for the benefit of basic education delivery in Nigeria. They are being deployed as teacher assistants in primary an secondary schools around Nigeria. They will not replace the current teachers, but will work as support teachers across Nigeria, assisting with teaching, school management and other functions within the schools. They will also assist in taking basic education t children in marginalised communities.

N-Power Agro
N-Power agro programme is a programme the government wants to employ in diversifying the economy through massive agricultural production. the programme will engage 100,000 qualified young Nigerians.

N-Power VAIDS
"This year, N-Power is happy to announce a new programme for 2017 applicants.
It is called N-Power VAIDS" announced N-Power through its twitter handle during the late hours of yesterday. This is an addition to the already existing N-Power programmes.

Application for 2017 N-Power programme commences today by 11:30 pm and ends on July 13th 2017.

Interested and qualified applicants can apply for the N-Power Programme at www.npower.gov.ng

Source: http://studentinfoportal.com/opportunities/jobs/n-power-commences-today-by-1130pm-see-details/

Cc; lalasticlala

What does npower vaids entail?
Re: N-power Commences Today By 11:30pm; See Details by seunmarytemi(f): 10:38am On Jun 13, 2017
Good morning house.. pls i have OND in accounting which of the program can i apply for?
and also my brother has NCE.. what can he apply for?
thanks
Re: N-power Commences Today By 11:30pm; See Details by Bakerdav: 10:40am On Jun 13, 2017
sirgbeja:
read the post now, commence 11:30pm today
Re: N-power Commences Today By 11:30pm; See Details by mharoun(m): 11:11am On Jun 13, 2017
please can someone apply for N-Power and still apply for federal government Job

thanks
Re: N-power Commences Today By 11:30pm; See Details by tropaz(m): 12:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
I dey fear this npower tin like shit....
Re: N-power Commences Today By 11:30pm; See Details by iphyjones(f): 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
How do I apply.i on their site there is nothing like registration
Re: N-power Commences Today By 11:30pm; See Details by greatmoses: 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2017
Let's meet on watsap and solve npower related challenges, add me in 08066242155
Re: N-power Commences Today By 11:30pm; See Details by anthonypeters(m): 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2017
lalasticlala;
How about front page for this. I think a lot of people would be interested
Re: N-power Commences Today By 11:30pm; See Details by Nickymezor(f): 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
N- Power VAIDS... I wonder what it entails
Re: N-power Commences Today By 11:30pm; See Details by Weirdberg1: 7:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
Steps to apply for Npower

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYk_CMcZD4M[/flash]
Re: N-power Commences Today By 11:30pm; See Details by madri4u: 8:21pm On Jun 13, 2017
Which of the program na N-power dey shortlist pple pass?.N-power build nor get level again.
Re: N-power Commences Today By 11:30pm; See Details by uchebest2006(m): 1:41am On Jun 14, 2017
To Apply na another problem.....have anyone create Account, coz is not going through?
Re: N-power Commences Today By 11:30pm; See Details by sammyboard27: 2:25am On Jun 14, 2017
Please first Bank is not among the banks listed,so how do we go about the registration.. Thanks
Re: N-power Commences Today By 11:30pm; See Details by FrostGiant: 5:47am On Jun 14, 2017
Pls guys, I'm at the registration level.
The LGA options is not displaying and i cant even save or continue..
Has any one been ABLE to get through this level?
Pls reply..

(1) (Reply)

Cheap One Room Self Contain For A Working Class / Mckinsey&Company Recruitment 2018 (8 Positions) / Phillips Consulting Test Formats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.