Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,115 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

O.A.U Student Flunked The Simple Question: What Is Arabic Numeral? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / O.A.U Student Flunked The Simple Question: What Is Arabic Numeral? (1841 Views)

Champions League Finals: Why O.A.U Does It Better Than Other Schools / Question!! What’s The Biggest Lie You’ve Ever Told Without Getting Caught? / Everyone Fails This Simple Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

O.A.U Student Flunked The Simple Question: What Is Arabic Numeral? by Horbah1(m): 4:23am On Jun 13, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEqYpkkRK2Y?list=UUxgGeCO-gFVWtnMza5e1h6A

Latest!!! See how O.A.U student flunked this simple question.

Re: O.A.U Student Flunked The Simple Question: What Is Arabic Numeral? by ademoladeji(m): 4:28am On Jun 13, 2017
So dry... sad
Re: O.A.U Student Flunked The Simple Question: What Is Arabic Numeral? by Horbah1(m): 4:49am On Jun 13, 2017
ademoladeji:
So dry... sad

Lol...so funny. Don't be dry brother Be wet instead!!!
Re: O.A.U Student Flunked The Simple Question: What Is Arabic Numeral? by olu77(m): 5:09am On Jun 13, 2017
Simple! after Op has consulted Google. Anyway, maybe it's too simple for the guy they should have asked him a harder question
Re: O.A.U Student Flunked The Simple Question: What Is Arabic Numeral? by ademoladeji(m): 8:09am On Jun 15, 2017
Horbah1:

Lol...so funny.
Don't be dry brother
Be wet instead!!!
Pour water on my head then. ...

tongue
Re: O.A.U Student Flunked The Simple Question: What Is Arabic Numeral? by Collegenews: 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: O.A.U Student Flunked The Simple Question: What Is Arabic Numeral? by Collegenews: 7:36am On Nov 15, 2020
DivineGrace123
Amen.
Thank you so much my sister. Ama'ma rire ba ra wa se o.

1 Like

Re: O.A.U Student Flunked The Simple Question: What Is Arabic Numeral? by Collegenews: 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
Collegenews:
DivineGrace123

The way I laughed aloud when I saw the "O poh poh" part ehn.
grin grin

Mzrapper is actually cool outside of here, I can attest to that. She's getting better and better too all thanks to those guys and most importantly Christ too.

Ladies Women first, start with the adoption first, I am all ready. tongue
Been a while you updated your diary tho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: O.A.U Student Flunked The Simple Question: What Is Arabic Numeral? by Collegenews: 10:59am On Nov 18, 2020
Divinegrace123
So sorry for how it panned out. It happens anyways, it's a part of life.
Trust you to ace it next.
You see why some of us can't afford to stay in those developed countries? LMAO!
Ordinary to own a car, you still have to prepare for tests and pray. Jesu o ni je.
May God make the next one a success for you.
May the car come before winter and may a super "entity" that can help keep warm come too. Amen.
I look forward to reading from you.
Please be fine m'am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: O.A.U Student Flunked The Simple Question: What Is Arabic Numeral? by Collegenews: 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
Collegenews:
Divinegrace123
Pinky will get your regards, thanks.
I bet you know what that means m'am. wink
The time is high already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: O.A.U Student Flunked The Simple Question: What Is Arabic Numeral? by Collegenews: 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
Divinegrace123
Three years ke? Well if the "cold" won't be unbearable it is a nice decision. Mind you, I am not laying emphasis on the cold because you talked about winter tho, it's just a harmless concern. tongue

I can imagine what it takes to handle a son, more strength my sister. Zane is sure blessed like I once said.

Time flies a lot, and decision changes with time too. Three years may become 1, just prophesying saying tho.
By the way, If you still need a 'VERY' despite everything then I really need to buckle up.
I admire that mindset tho. Thanks for planning it that way.
May the cold not be much this winter m'am.
Please read knowing my tongue is out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: O.A.U Student Flunked The Simple Question: What Is Arabic Numeral? by Collegenews: 3:29pm On Nov 18, 2020
Divinegrace123
Good morning to you and Zane then.

edited.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: O.A.U Student Flunked The Simple Question: What Is Arabic Numeral? by Collegenews: 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2020
Collegenews:
Divinegrace123

Just re-read. It's very much clear now. You've really inspired me in away actually.
May God give you more strength and may he provide a VERY good job after the program.
Stay awesome ma'm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: O.A.U Student Flunked The Simple Question: What Is Arabic Numeral? by Collegenews: 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
Divinegrace123
Lmao!! grin
Sorry for that.
I am actually being careful so as not to pass the wrong message, last thing I want is misconception. BTW, I was really skeptical about my previous question because if there is anything I have observed about you, it's that you are conscious of revealing some part of your life and you are obviously trying to maintain anonymity.
Read your response again and I saw that you have edited it, I now felt you actually edited it to make it clear because I said I didn't understand it.

The thing about these developed countries is that I just do not understand their systems, they seem too complicated to understand for a layman like me. In fact recently, I had to change my idea of marriage because of how I couldn't just understand all the options that were tabled before me when I recently wanted to start a travel plan for Pinky. And again, once I don't understand something, I can so ask questions ehn. So please bear with me. Studying? working? citizenship? And still also appraising the country?? when I was even cussing at it already.
Honestly, I am very slow in this regard and I have had to read again and again to get all the intended messages. I got some part of it tho just perhaps the appraisals.

I don't see any reason for that part. Are you sure I am not missing something? Is the country really doing much? like much much, or you are the one doing the 'much' yourself?
I actually know the right words to use but I feel somehow uncomfortable to use them. I think it is because we haven't had a serious convo before.
May God grant you the Federal Government job. AMEN
Sorry for the delay in response, was a bit distracted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: O.A.U Student Flunked The Simple Question: What Is Arabic Numeral? by Collegenews: 7:14am On Nov 19, 2020
Divinegrace123
Good morning to you over there.
I'm really laughing at myself because having read that your previous post and the response I gave, I couldn't connect the two posts, no connection between the two at all. It even looks like I didn't read that post at all because there are a couple of things I didn't see at all before.
Let me just still explain what I had in my head.
Immediately I saw the 'unpaid' part even after you have explained further, it was already in my head (That is actually the kind of person I am, one perceived injustice and I'm broken).
All I could now think was a mother( also father ) of one staying overseas without a paying job. That was very unfair to me and I was already cursing the government. All of a sudden , I saw where you praised the government and I was more confused. Mind you, it is about the fact that my brain had refused to let go of the unpaid, you understand?
Now that I have taken my time to read without emotions, I now very much understand everything and I must admit the country is really trying and i was just being emotional but to me I will still admit you are trying more. You already had your PR even before you landed? Reason I said you are the one doing the "much" yourself. See the much as being financially stable with or without Canada. You get?
Overall, I understand everything you typed and it still very much beats me why there is such obvious difference in tuitions between International students and C-PR, if it were very easy to get the PR no student would ever want to pay 11kDolls over 3.2kdolls. You see why I said you are the one doing the much yourself? I don't know if you get this? It couldn't have been easy to get the PR thing like you did, this to me shows some form of connections, deep understanding of things hitherto and over all money in "naira". Simply put, doing very well here in Nigeria either as an individual or your background before traveling. I actually don't just want Canadian government to take the credit actually when it is very obvious they aren't doing much. I know there system is favourable but ma'm someone like Musa who is a master on gate matters would choke to death if he ever got this kind of opportunity with no financial Stability hitherto. Don't know if your got this description?
Will the system really favour a common man? If a common man found himself in Canada today with say #100k in his account, will he survive? Will he still praise the government? If he will then Canada is Abe but if he won't then .... you know the rest.
Honestly, will Canada or these developed countries favour a common man? A commoner?
P.S
My questions aren't some form of debate or that I didn't understand your explanations, I'm just asking
further questions after getting the points.
They made a lot of sense and I'm looking forward to knowing more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: O.A.U Student Flunked The Simple Question: What Is Arabic Numeral? by Collegenews: 8:50am On Nov 20, 2020
Kai Mama Zane. gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
The way I screamed out laughing at that your last line ehn. gringringringringrin
Firstly, Have I ever told you I admire your written-English?
I could read and reread your posts a million times, that couldn't have been Canada huh? Naija did that.
It's obvious Canada is doing much really and I am convinced.
Thanks so much for that wonderful post.
Please tell Mama Chinwe my thoughts and prayers are with her.
She is the reason I will never ever and ever never travel out of this country Nigeria even on ordinary vacation. Seriously? How could some with her earnings in Nigeria allow herself to be 'deceived'? Ko fair nau.
One other thing is that, 2kdolls may seem like a big sum when converted to Naira but is it really a big sum over there? I doubt that.
And as it is, it seems the only hustle is getting a job, how will a ''non-office'' hustler even stand a chance?
Make I go Canada go they wear tie?
Jesu o ni je.
I will be here praying for you all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: O.A.U Student Flunked The Simple Question: What Is Arabic Numeral? by Collegenews: 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2020
Divinegrace123

She is lucky, it's not always so for others. Besides, she is still a low-income earner. Someone who was a multi millionaire in Nigeria. A fi kolorun gbawa lowo oyinbo.
Sorry if my questions are too much, not like I have even started by the way. undecided
Does everyone have to travel as a student?
Thanks so much for that link ma'm but I wont read it. I sell 'trees' for a living, Canadian government won't buy my woods nor give me any special grants.
I don't take reciprocated compliments seriously tho, it's all a cliche. So I won't say thanks.
May God bless Mama Chinwe for all that she is doing for you and may God bless you too for all you are doing for her. You didn't have to say it, I know it's a vice versa situation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: O.A.U Student Flunked The Simple Question: What Is Arabic Numeral? by Collegenews: 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2020
Collegenews:
Divinegrace123

I forget things easily. grin I have just understood the two routes tho.
Thanks so much for taking your time to tutor me on this, God knows I am grateful.
I will sure slide into your mentions when you have renewed your strength.
Eshe mama.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Video. Ajebo Vs Kpako - Jellof Rice / What Is Da Meaning Of All Dis / Dis A Tru Story Bt Too Funny. Wat Will U Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.