Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:24 PM

Question!! What’s The Biggest Lie You’ve Ever Told Without Getting Caught? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Question!! What’s The Biggest Lie You’ve Ever Told Without Getting Caught? (1043 Views)

Whats The Dumbest Questions You’ve Ever Been Asked? / What's The Biggest Lie Your Teacher Told You? / 7 Ways To Fart At The Office Without Getting Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question!! What’s The Biggest Lie You’ve Ever Told Without Getting Caught? by jos945(m): 4:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
There are different categories of lie, there are some you will tell and you will be caught while you will tell some and there won’t be any traces of lie.Oya tell us –What’s The Biggest Lie You’ve Ever Told Without Getting Caught?Me:-When i was still 7yrs old or so, my dad sent me to always buy fuel of 5k but i normally buy fuel of 4k and keep the 1k. When i’m back i turned the fuel myself andwhen he ask me how much fuel did i buy, i will say 5k.Tell us yours.Drop Your Comment.

Re: Question!! What’s The Biggest Lie You’ve Ever Told Without Getting Caught? by BiafranBushBoy: 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
I am a virgin cheesy..

No proof sha... Since my hymen is still tight.
Re: Question!! What’s The Biggest Lie You’ve Ever Told Without Getting Caught? by cyber5(m): 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
Wetin my mouth don say you no go believe.

God i've said terrible but great lies, yes great lies and got away not once, neither twice or thrice.........
Re: Question!! What’s The Biggest Lie You’ve Ever Told Without Getting Caught? by greatnaija01: 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
that i am poor and managing....

just so that look away from me when it comes to borrowing or contributions.
Re: Question!! What’s The Biggest Lie You’ve Ever Told Without Getting Caught? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
hmmm......so many lies told.....

After embezzling ma hostel fee......i lied i wasn't given a hall space dat dia is a colleague dat wanted 2 sell his at rate of times 2.....xo she shud gimme anoda half den i'll add d other half 2 buy d space.....alas......it worked

1 Like

Re: Question!! What’s The Biggest Lie You’ve Ever Told Without Getting Caught? by ogologoamu: 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
My nairaland profile says I am in USA while in reality, I am in Otuoke village.
Re: Question!! What’s The Biggest Lie You’ve Ever Told Without Getting Caught? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
I don't like sex,

With that she always beg me for it tongue
Re: Question!! What’s The Biggest Lie You’ve Ever Told Without Getting Caught? by NevetsIbot(m): 11:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
That it was a slip of foot that fractured my leg when it was guymnastics and acrobatics. Wanted to spin thrice while backflipping. Couldnt complete d twist before I touched the ground and snap! I heard my bone break
Re: Question!! What’s The Biggest Lie You’ve Ever Told Without Getting Caught? by gqboyy(m): 6:41am On Feb 16, 2017
That "Am not a virgin"

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland 2017 Meme Competition (maiden Edition) / Checkout This Customized Mercedes Benz Table / See This Funny Chat Between Online Slot Rep. And Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.