Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Man's Hand And Head Cut Off Over Land Dispute In Delta State. Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man's Hand And Head Cut Off Over Land Dispute In Delta State. Graphic Photos (29933 Views)

Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. / UNIJOS Student Found Dead In A Pond, His Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) / Man Murdered In Kwara, Head Cut Off & Dumped Beside A Market (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Hand And Head Cut Off Over Land Dispute In Delta State. Graphic Photos by herkeym001(m): 11:21am On Jun 13, 2017
Heaven only knows.

Rest In Peace.
Re: Man's Hand And Head Cut Off Over Land Dispute In Delta State. Graphic Photos by tosyne2much(m): 11:22am On Jun 13, 2017
What's really happening in this country for Christ's sake?
Re: Man's Hand And Head Cut Off Over Land Dispute In Delta State. Graphic Photos by jrusky(m): 11:26am On Jun 13, 2017
I don't seems to understand this issue of fighting over land its so strange to me look at how people wasted their life for nothing. I still can't get it to be honest. Look at how a human created by God was turned to Christmas chicken because of land dispute this is so sad indeed.
Re: Man's Hand And Head Cut Off Over Land Dispute In Delta State. Graphic Photos by enimooko: 11:26am On Jun 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin
grin grin
grin Is it worth it? grin
grin grin
grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin
Re: Man's Hand And Head Cut Off Over Land Dispute In Delta State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 13, 2017
lipsrsealed
FIRSTLY I MUST CONDEMN SUCH INHUMAN ACT.

LISTEN FOLKS, DIALOGUE IS THE BEST OPTION TO DISPUTE RESOLUTION.

LETS STOP FIGHTING AND KILLING OURSELVES.

PEACE IS GREATER THAN ANY RELIGION!!!!!

LETS EMBRACE PEACE.

TO THE DEPARTED, I WISH YOU A PEACEFUL SLEEP TILL WE MEET AGAIN.

THE THE FAMILY OF THE DEPARTED, I WISH GOD GIVES YOU THE FORTITUDE TO BEAR SUCH IRREPARABLE LOSS
Re: Man's Hand And Head Cut Off Over Land Dispute In Delta State. Graphic Photos by Flashmove: 11:34am On Jun 13, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
The crisis rocking Amai and Umuebu communities in Ndokwa West is a Local Government Area of Delta State - has taken another shape following the killing of a young man whose hand and head were cut off over land dispute. The crisis which has been lingering for years now - has left many dead and others injured with the government not doing enough to end it.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/man-killed-over-land-dispute-in-ndokwa-delta-state.html

Am sorry for this predicament , They said its only in South East that all the bad things are born. What happened ?

The New Slogan of Naija is ..........Evil everywhere you go!!!
Re: Man's Hand And Head Cut Off Over Land Dispute In Delta State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 13, 2017
This is really gruesome shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man's Hand And Head Cut Off Over Land Dispute In Delta State. Graphic Photos by oweniwe(m): 11:47am On Jun 13, 2017
meezynetwork:
Ukwuani people are usually very heartless and wicked. Devilish people. They are the highest cultivators of Indian hemps.

Don't generalize bro.

I'm from that side & I have very soft heart.

1 Like

Re: Man's Hand And Head Cut Off Over Land Dispute In Delta State. Graphic Photos by effogis: 11:50am On Jun 13, 2017
The Bible said that whoever sheds man's blood, his blood shall be shed by man. Genesis 9v6. You did this to your fellow human being because of land? You will not live in or sell that land.
Re: Man's Hand And Head Cut Off Over Land Dispute In Delta State. Graphic Photos by Albert0011(m): 11:54am On Jun 13, 2017
oweniwe:

Don't generalize bro.

I'm from that side & I have very soft heart.
Dnt mind the guy bro...am frm ukwuani 2..the land dispute has goin on 4 years nw,i wonder wat the state govt is waitn 4 before they will do sumtin abt the land.
Re: Man's Hand And Head Cut Off Over Land Dispute In Delta State. Graphic Photos by bkool7(m): 11:55am On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked I hope he did not die ooo..

His life is worth more than that land.
Excuse me.
Whatcha say?!

Re: Man's Hand And Head Cut Off Over Land Dispute In Delta State. Graphic Photos by nkemdi89(f): 12:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
Oh smart Williams of blessed memory, you were using your music to unite ndokwa, I wonder why the fight can't be curtailed.
Re: Man's Hand And Head Cut Off Over Land Dispute In Delta State. Graphic Photos by oweniwe(m): 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
Modified..
Re: Man's Hand And Head Cut Off Over Land Dispute In Delta State. Graphic Photos by haydeey(m): 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
Ohhhh God!! I just hope the man is still alive.

Anyways...

#Haydeeywashere
Re: Man's Hand And Head Cut Off Over Land Dispute In Delta State. Graphic Photos by iykeaniogbe(m): 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
The crisis rocking Amai and Umuebu communities in Ndokwa West is a Local Government Area of Delta State - has taken another shape following the killing of a young man whose hand and head were cut off over land dispute. The crisis which has been lingering for years now - has left many dead and others injured with the government not doing enough to end it.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/man-killed-over-land-dispute-in-ndokwa-delta-state.html
kweeeke uwa..
Re: Man's Hand And Head Cut Off Over Land Dispute In Delta State. Graphic Photos by Albert0011(m): 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
oweniwe:

Nothing wrong with the land. According to history, Amai was established by abor to serve as watch out against the Bini kingdom army that was ruthlessly conquering smaller communities around it and selling it's captives as slaves.

But after the defeat of Benin by the British... Amai folks from Abor hired land from the communities around them (Eziokpor, Ezionum, Umuebu) for farming.

Then around 1940s... During boundary delination ... The colonial government cut parts of Ezionum, Eziokpor , Umuebu and ceded the lands permanently​ to Amai to form Amai constituency.

However, Amai always claims the land they were given are not suitable for farming so they often breach their boundaries ...
So amai people truly owns the land?
Re: Man's Hand And Head Cut Off Over Land Dispute In Delta State. Graphic Photos by kabawa(m): 1:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
I hope he did not die ooo..

His life is worth more than that land.

Must you joke with everything?
Even if you no get mb to see pictures how can someone ' head cut off and still a live
Re: Man's Hand And Head Cut Off Over Land Dispute In Delta State. Graphic Photos by judecares1(m): 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2017
Is not 4 rituals, d land dispute has been in existence 4 d past 20-30yrs now and delta state govt failed to address such issue.

Evablizin:
JESU,omoh this killing can't be as result of land dispute this is confirm killing for ritual.which way nigeria

1 Like

Re: Man's Hand And Head Cut Off Over Land Dispute In Delta State. Graphic Photos by akigbemaru: 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Man's Hand And Head Cut Off Over Land Dispute In Delta State. Graphic Photos by Amiano(m): 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
Op Amai and Umuebu communities are in Ukwani LGA and not Ndokwa West LGA.

The state govt should take over that land to avoid further blood shed. I only pity Novena University students

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Stabbed Him To Death For Pressuring Me To Join Cult —suspect / Nigerian Romance Scammer Arrested In India For Duping Indian Woman Of N9.5m / 3 Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers In Bauchi State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.