Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,418 members, 7,819,509 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Can somebody give me direction on how i can get to katangua market in lagos pls - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can somebody give me direction on how i can get to katangua market in lagos pls (873 Views)

Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) / Husband And Wife Crushed To Death While Returning From Market In Enugu. Graphic / Description From Oshodi To KATANGUA MARKET In Abule Egba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can somebody give me direction on how i can get to katangua market in lagos pls by Engrgreg231(m): 8:15am On Jun 13, 2017
Goodmorning nairaland yesterday i pleaded to the house to guide me on how to get to katangua Market the i got the two different description but i am totally confuse on which one to follow pls can anyone who is very use to lagos give me the proper description thanks alot for ur corporation from that is how do i get to katangua market in lagos i am in fadeyi (lagos)
Re: Can somebody give me direction on how i can get to katangua market in lagos pls by ezesteph(f): 11:08am On Jul 09, 2017
Engrgreg231:
Goodmorning nairaland yesterday i pleaded to the house to guide me on how to get to katangua Market the i got the two different description but i am totally confuse on which one to follow pls can anyone who is very use to lagos give me the proper description thanks alot for ur corporation from that is how do i get to katangua market in lagos i am in fadeyi (lagos)

from fadeyi enter bus to iyana ipaja, then take another going to Abule-egba and stop at super b/stop (that's katangowa).

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Start Issuing Visas On Arrival For Africans / Ligali Ayorinde V.I From Lekki Phase1 / Who Applied For ITEC 2018 Training In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.