Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,215 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Personal Driving Lesson Tutor Needed-Ibadan - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Personal Driving Lesson Tutor Needed-Ibadan (1982 Views)

Driving Lesson Desperately Needed!!! / How Long Did It Take You To Be Perfect In Ur Driving Lesson? / Driving Lesson HELP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Personal Driving Lesson Tutor Needed-Ibadan by Yewandequeen(f): 10:04am On Jun 13, 2017
I am in need of someone to help me in personal driving lessons. I don't mind fueling the car for each driving sessions grin
Re: Personal Driving Lesson Tutor Needed-Ibadan by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
Fuel my car
Buy food for me
Buy Heineken for me
Gimme babe
Dasall grin grin grin
Re: Personal Driving Lesson Tutor Needed-Ibadan by Yewandequeen(f): 2:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
ayxmania:
Fuel my car
Buy food for me
Buy Heineken for me
Gimme babe
Dasall grin grin grin
Not from you of all people grin, you will get me killed lipsrsealed. Evil.

1 Like

Re: Personal Driving Lesson Tutor Needed-Ibadan by timifakay(m): 3:04am On Jun 14, 2017
Yewandequeen:
I am in need of someone to help me in personal driving lessons. I don't mind fueling the car for each driving sessions grin
Hehehehe @bolded is the least you could do.
What happens when you ram the car into an obstruction?

2 Likes

Re: Personal Driving Lesson Tutor Needed-Ibadan by Yewandequeen(f): 6:42am On Jun 14, 2017
timifakay:

Hehehehe @bolded is the least you could do.
What happens when you ram the car into an obstruction?

No joor grin. Moreover we will use open field and not obstruction filled environment. And even if the bolded happens I will certainly bear the cost na... No biggie

Bad belle... Se u will coman tutor me?
Re: Personal Driving Lesson Tutor Needed-Ibadan by nurey(m): 6:53am On Jun 14, 2017
I would have been your tutor, but the least of my car is a V10 bi-turbo, you won't be able to handle the power grin
Re: Personal Driving Lesson Tutor Needed-Ibadan by Yewandequeen(f): 7:03am On Jun 14, 2017
nurey:
I would have been your tutor, but the least of my car is a V10 bi-turbo, you won't be able to handle the power grin

And who says I can't... A trial might convince u grin
Se no be human being dey drive that kindda car.

So be my Van Diesel and let me be you sister Mia grin
Re: Personal Driving Lesson Tutor Needed-Ibadan by nurey(m): 7:20am On Jun 14, 2017
Yewandequeen:

And who says I can't... A trial might convince u grin
Se no be human being dey drive that kindda car.

So be my Van Diesel and let me be you sister Mia grin

Funny you. I am not ibadan based. Also add ibadan to the topic

Calling on all ibadan boys, come and assist sister Mia
Re: Personal Driving Lesson Tutor Needed-Ibadan by Yewandequeen(f): 7:30am On Jun 14, 2017
nurey:

Funny you. I am not ibadan based. Also add ibadan to the topic

Calling on all ibadan boys, come and assist sister Mia
Go away joor sad you are not nice at all.
Re: Personal Driving Lesson Tutor Needed-Ibadan by nurey(m): 7:35am On Jun 14, 2017
Yewandequeen:
Go away joor sad you are not nice at all.
I have a horrible voice when it comes to singing so I am not 9ice grin
Distance is a barrier I would have loved to help
Re: Personal Driving Lesson Tutor Needed-Ibadan by Yewandequeen(f): 7:36am On Jun 14, 2017
nurey:

I have a horrible voice when it comes to singing so I am not 9ice grin

Distance is a barrier I would have loved to help
Kikikikkkikik

Let me sha say thank you beebe grin
Re: Personal Driving Lesson Tutor Needed-Ibadan by timifakay(m): 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
Yewandequeen:

No joor grin. Moreover we will use open field and not obstruction filled environment. And even if the bolded happens I will certainly bear the cost na... No biggie

Bad belle... Se u will coman tutor me?
Hahaha... Open field doesn't build confidence only makes you get used to position of things (steering, gear lever and pedals) it's on road experience that builds driving skill.
If it's to fix a car I'll be interested; but to tutor how to drive? I'll pass.
Re: Personal Driving Lesson Tutor Needed-Ibadan by Yewandequeen(f): 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
timifakay:

Hahaha... Open field doesn't build confidence only makes you get used to position of things (steering, gear lever and pedals) it's on road experience that builds driving skill.
If it's to fix a car I'll be interested; but to tutor how I'll to drive? I'll pass.
grin grin grin

Yea ure right.
Re: Personal Driving Lesson Tutor Needed-Ibadan by timifakay(m): 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
Try driving schools around Ibadan nah... That's gonna be your best bet. Shouldn't cost upto 20k.
Re: Personal Driving Lesson Tutor Needed-Ibadan by Yewandequeen(f): 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
timifakay:
Try driving schools around Ibadan nah... That's gonna be your best bet. Shouldn't cost upto 20k.

Buhari no allow us afford driving school grin but you can sponsor me if you don't mind*covers face*
Re: Personal Driving Lesson Tutor Needed-Ibadan by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 16, 2017
Since you said you will take responsibility for damages if there's any. Oluyole, Ibadan. Holla..... 0.8.0.7.9.3.7.8.4.6.7
Re: Personal Driving Lesson Tutor Needed-Ibadan by Emman8(m): 11:33am On Jun 16, 2017
Nil
Re: Personal Driving Lesson Tutor Needed-Ibadan by Toon80: 8:29am On Dec 13, 2018
You don de drive well now? But if otherwise am in Ibadan let me teach you with ease, call or watsap 08053252752
Re: Personal Driving Lesson Tutor Needed-Ibadan by Riversides2003(m): 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
Yewandequeen:

You want to start driving Uber?
Re: Personal Driving Lesson Tutor Needed-Ibadan by Yewandequeen(f): 10:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
Riversides2003:

You want to start driving Uber?
Taxify grin
Re: Personal Driving Lesson Tutor Needed-Ibadan by Riversides2003(m): 4:15am On Jan 07, 2019
Yewandequeen:
Taxify grin

Lol, you should be an expert now right?

(1) (Reply)

Surviving The Tokunbo Cars Price Hike / ATTN: Sienna, Fhemmy, Kunle & NL Auto Gurus: MY 06 SONATA ENGINE PROBLEMS. / Volvo S80

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.