Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Acting! Acting! Acting! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Acting! Acting! Acting! (904 Views)

Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham / Top 10 Acting Schools In Lagos / Bisola & Thintalltony's Kissing Scenes Are Just Acting - Thintalltony's Fanpage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acting! Acting! Acting! by raychaelle007: 11:37am On Jun 13, 2017
New movie roles for the determined actor/actress, new movies roles available for different types of acting fields.
Claim your own movie role now.
Contact mr dan 08101782404.(whatsapp)
Acting roles for different regions

1 Share

Re: Acting! Acting! Acting! by tolulinks(m): 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
scam. contact mr dan at your own peril
Re: Acting! Acting! Acting! by raychaelle007: 5:26pm On Jun 13, 2017
tolulinks:
scam. contact mr dan at your own peril

You sure are on dumb child, well you have my pity.
Re: Acting! Acting! Acting! by tolulinks(m): 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
raychaelle007:

You sure are on dumb child, well you have my pity.
yeye girl. so why are the original contacts blocked? naso you think say we mumu reach. ewu!
Re: Acting! Acting! Acting! by raychaelle007: 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
tolulinks:

yeye girl. so why are the original contacts blocked? naso you think say we mumu reach. ewu!

You are a big frustrated fool, if you don't know, ask and stop wallowing in your stupidity, ur mates are getting into the industry, you are here taking your frustrations on others, discouraging others, if e dey pain, you drop dead.
Re: Acting! Acting! Acting! by tolulinks(m): 1:25am On Jun 15, 2017
raychaelle007:

You are a big frustrated fool, if you don't know, ask and stop wallowing in your stupidity, ur mates are getting into the industry, you are here taking your frustrations on others, discouraging others, if e dey pain, you drop dead.
LOL. So you wey you dey the industry, how many jobs you done do? Who sabi you sef? Mumu gal
Re: Acting! Acting! Acting! by Vine4(m): 10:03am On Jun 15, 2017
But wait o...why are d contacts covered with CONTACT US.
My agency has shown me d ad 4 surreal audition nd the address, fone numbas nd email were all written boldly.
I have even seen d ad 4 d male barrister audition already.
Re: Acting! Acting! Acting! by toocoded: 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
Its obvious this moniker is a scammer. See below the real flyer for Tade Ogidan picture. Can't find that of surreal

Re: Acting! Acting! Acting! by raychaelle007: 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
tolulinks:

LOL. So you wey you dey the industry, how many jobs you done do? Who sabi you sef? Mumu gal

If e dey pain u like I said drop dead, goat like you, your mates are going up, you are going down, so shall it be, goat child. Ppl like you after condemning will go behind and start begging for roles. Lol grin grin

Fool
Re: Acting! Acting! Acting! by tolulinks(m): 7:37pm On Jun 15, 2017
raychaelle007:

If e dey pain u like I said drop dead, goat like you, your mates are going up, you are going down, so shall it be, goat child. Ppl like you after condemning will go behind and start begging for roles. Lol grin grin

Fool
Call your doctor my dear. Your case is worse than diagnosed. Eidiot
Re: Acting! Acting! Acting! by raychaelle007: 6:10am On Jun 19, 2017
tolulinks:

Lol, my dear sit and look stupid rather than act and confirm it.
Re: Acting! Acting! Acting! by pweetiedee(m): 10:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
tolulinks:

She is obviously a thief and a scammer. if not, she would have either ignored u or blasted u subtly.

But with the way she is defending herself ehn...chai!
Re: Acting! Acting! Acting! by raychaelle007: 4:01am On Jun 24, 2017
pweetiedee:

She is obviously a thief and a scammer. if not, she would have either ignored u or blasted u subtly.

But with the way she is defending herself ehn...chai!

And to think you were actually given birth to. Smh

(1) (Reply)

12 Monkeys TV Series Discussion Thread / Bbnaija: Cindy Stuns Nigerians As She Seductively Ride Sir Dee / Looking For "MY GUY" A Nigeria Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.