Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

What Does President Donald Trump Really Mean By His Statement In This Video?? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Does President Donald Trump Really Mean By His Statement In This Video?? (374 Views)

Donald Trump Impeachment Doesn't Mean Removal From Office / President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates / President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does President Donald Trump Really Mean By His Statement In This Video?? by Denko2721987(m): 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
This video is probably from one of President Trump's pre-election campaign speeches prior to winning the elections..

I know Donald Trump could be a trash talker, but i have come to realize that he sometimes makes sublime, funny and outright strange statements, that when you put it in perspective, it really makes one especially does that discern things alot start to think deep and wonder what could have prompted him to say what he says from time to time?? Is is trying to pass a subliminal or decoded message across?? Here is one of such of his statements made in this short video clip..

In it he says:

"I would get the gulf states who are not doing much, believe me. The Gulf states have nothing but money, i'm gonna get them to pay - we owe $19 trillion dollars shocked cry we not paying for it, we not paying... the're gonna pay, the're gonna pay... We gonna get the Gulf states to pay for it, the're gonna pay!!! undecided undecided Don't forget, without us the Gulf states wont exist, they wont exists!!""

*** $19 trillion dollars (Holy kangaroo) - mostly on wars for sure that hasn't got them anywhere but instead has created more huge problems for them and mostly the world at large.. cry cry cry

1]. Now, what does Trump really mean by these lines - "We owe $19 trillion dollars, we not paying for it, they gonna pay" - Why does he think the gulf states would pay for United States debts? Could it be because of the wars the US has practically used to ravage the gulf state regions?? OR Was he indirectly referring to Israel because according to some theories, the wars fought on the middle east by the US were for the cause of Israel So!!! What is he talking about here, what does he really mean by this statement

2]. Secondly, this line again seems strange - "Don't forget, without us, the Gulf states wont exists" HOW? Did the United States create the so-called GULF STATES (Oil producing states)?? Again, could he be discreetly referring to Israel? OR Was he just high on some Oshogbo weed that day grin grin

Let me just leave these theories or postulations for you guys to ponder on/discern for yourselves, and tell me what you really think in the comment section. Una god day..

This is the video clip here -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UVMHijVFEo
Re: What Does President Donald Trump Really Mean By His Statement In This Video?? by olukaydee(m): 1:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
Most probably oshogbo weed grin

1 Like

Re: What Does President Donald Trump Really Mean By His Statement In This Video?? by Denko2721987(m): 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
olukaydee:
Most probably oshogbo weed grin

lolz, ur take sha... But on this note... hmmmmmm
Re: What Does President Donald Trump Really Mean By His Statement In This Video?? by Outofsync(m): 8:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
Trump has been well documented to say a lot of Bullshit and get away with it. No biggie...

(1) (Reply)

‘a Damn Insult’ Bin Laden’s Shooter Goes On Tirade Against Va / The Best Sector And Time To Invest In Nigeria / Despot Dictator Rwanda Sent Hitmen To The UK Kill Rivals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.