Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,796 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

How To Listen To Internet Radio In Your Car Stereo - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How To Listen To Internet Radio In Your Car Stereo (349 Views)

Promote Your Music On Radio In Lagos / Hottest FM Radio In Lagos / My First Music On The Radio In Canada, I'd Appreciate If You Listened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Listen To Internet Radio In Your Car Stereo by emonkey(m): 1:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
I said a few days ago that regular radio will soon be on its way out. As far as I am concened, why would anyone stick with a handful of unimaginative local FM stations while there are hundreds out there begging to be heard ? At the best, local radio may eventually become the succour for people who cannot afford a decent internet data plan, and probably unable to afford to buy any music even if the DJ plays it back to back for an entire week. So what is the point of putting your promotion money on local FM stations?

Okay, let me show you something really cool. It is how to listen to your favorite internet radios on your car stereo while driving. Hey, I knocked most of this info off a web site but I'll tell them about it later.Stay cool....and read on..

http://iska.space/content/how-listen-internet-radio-your-car-stereo

(1) (Reply)

Another Nairalander With A New Hit check It Out / VIDEO: Ice Prince – Magic [DOWNLOAD] / Drop Your Favourite Rap Punchline Of All Times!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.