Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,487 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Face Of Candycity Nigeria 2017 Finalists Vying For The Crown - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Face Of Candycity Nigeria 2017 Finalists Vying For The Crown (17151 Views)

Mr South Africa Finalists Ridiculed On Social Media For Looking Like Criminals / Wendy Efele Wins Face Of Candycity World 2018 (Photos) / Emmanuella Duke Is The Winner Of Face Of CandyCity Nigeria 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Of Candycity Nigeria 2017 Finalists Vying For The Crown by viviangist: 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

The 2017 edition Face of CandyCity Nigeria pageant finalists results is finally here after a long wait! Check out the 40 beautiful finalists who will show off their unique talents to the world on July 16.

Which beauty will you like to represent your state? Pictures below:

- http://www.viviangist.net/meet-face-of-candycity-nigeria-2017-finalists-vying-for-the-crown

Re: Face Of Candycity Nigeria 2017 Finalists Vying For The Crown by viviangist: 1:35pm On Jun 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: Face Of Candycity Nigeria 2017 Finalists Vying For The Crown by viviangist: 1:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
Lalasticlala

Re: Face Of Candycity Nigeria 2017 Finalists Vying For The Crown by twilliamx(m): 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
Ftc. first time since God knows when. i dedicate this to all the hustling people out there. may God bless ur hustle. Ftc 4 beautiful ladies thread. may your life beautiful and sweet.

9 Likes

Re: Face Of Candycity Nigeria 2017 Finalists Vying For The Crown by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin

To the person below me...

3 Likes

Re: Face Of Candycity Nigeria 2017 Finalists Vying For The Crown by Stonerobaba(m): 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
Even when i thought i was going to be the FTC these 2 guys above me lives on top of Etisalat network mast. Well done ooo....Continue lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Face Of Candycity Nigeria 2017 Finalists Vying For The Crown by makkosky(m): 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
okk

haaaa

but you need to have the following toiletries at your home

Having a good building with the latest architectural pieces intact is as good as stocking your home up with the required toiletries such that will aid any of your external or internal clean up. Keeping the home in good order is one job of a smart homemaker. But then, homemaking becomes more beautiful when there is proper sanitization where required. Sanitization in at home is hardly achievable if the bathroom and toilet are not properly stocked with the right toiletries. Having all of your toiletries intact helps you in saving cost on visitations to the hospital as you all will agree that cleanliness is next to godliness.
Like you will always have us serve you all the time, here are some 9 toiletries you should have in your home.

1. Sanitizers

Sanitizer helps in disinfecting you from possible infections with bacteria. It is a quick and effective help when you’re through, defecating. It acts strong and keeps you freshly disinfected from microorganisms afterwards. Nowadays, sanitizer has been improved and therefore comes in different fragrances such that you can always select whichever suits your person.
2. Soaps

Soaps are required in the toilet and bathroom all the time. Body wash and cloth wash needs them always. Having a multipurpose soap will is not bad either. It helps you save some money on buying all types. Often, a multipurpose soap will do your laundry and can be used for bath too.

3. Toilet rolls

Your will need this mostly after defecating. Soft tissue paper will help extract those tissues you wouldn’t want to touch at all. Buying a bunch of it will save you the stress of going to buy one all the time.

4. Toothpaste

Your bathroom or toilet setup is never intact without toothpaste. You can’t have a fresh breath without it. Toothpaste is highly required for you to enjoy that long lasting breathe and cooling sensation in your mouth. Germs and toothache are easily destroyed with the right toothpaste which has got Sodium Monofluorophosphate.

5. Deodorant
You will want to smell fresh. So always try keeping a quality deodorant in your bathroom or toilet. When shopping for one, always ask for skin friendly deodorants.

6. Cosmetic product

Get the required cosmetic products for your grooming. Grooming shouldn’t be taken lightly, and most especially when you need to appear to the public. Always get yourself together, choosing the choice of Lipstick, Lips gloss and cream. You just can’t afford to appear shabbily.

7. Skincare product

Skincare products are needed in your home. You need to get good balm, creams and lotion which will always make you look your very best.

8. Shaving Cream

You don’t need to shave so hard again with the advent of a shaving cream. Shaving has been made easy when you need to shave fast. A shaving cream comes with the preparation of soap and fatty acids that form a rich lather for softening the beard before shaving. Men mostly should have this in their shaving kit. You can’t afford to waste time on shaving when you can get it done faster with a cream.

9. Mouth Wash
Gaggle some mouth antiseptic and save yourself the trouble of having a smelly mouth. The cheapest and easiest ways of administering oral medication is having your mouthwash handy always, it helps in killing mouth germs and gives you that fresh breath you’ve always desired. Having toiletries in our homes and in our toilet and bathroom helps us live healthy, keeping us clean always. It helps save those time you might need to queue up, waiting for the doctor. Get your toiletries always and live healthily after, you and your family.

By Odunayo Ajani
http://www.dailyfamily.ng/9-toiletries-home/

click here for more
https://i1.wp.com/www.dailyfamily.ng/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Optimized-Toiletries.jpg?w=800

you need to reead this

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Face Of Candycity Nigeria 2017 Finalists Vying For The Crown by passionate88: 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
The second to the last girl make sense o... facially sha
Re: Face Of Candycity Nigeria 2017 Finalists Vying For The Crown by idrisolaide(m): 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
JEEZ.. THIS ONE FIT BREAK FAST OOO.
Re: Face Of Candycity Nigeria 2017 Finalists Vying For The Crown by BizBayo: 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
Beautiful ladies

2 Likes

Re: Face Of Candycity Nigeria 2017 Finalists Vying For The Crown by UwaBuPawPaw: 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
Pic 1 Olympus has fallen embarassed

Pic 4 kiss

5 Likes

Re: Face Of Candycity Nigeria 2017 Finalists Vying For The Crown by NOC1(m): 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
the first picture, Tor succulent and tender.

don't want to hears Olympiacos has fallen, because it is better than your babes own.

5 Likes

Re: Face Of Candycity Nigeria 2017 Finalists Vying For The Crown by BUSHHUNTER: 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
All these girls are nothing but sex object!

1 Like

Re: Face Of Candycity Nigeria 2017 Finalists Vying For The Crown by glosplendid(f): 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
Beautiful ladies

1 Like

Re: Face Of Candycity Nigeria 2017 Finalists Vying For The Crown by Evergreen4(m): 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
Beautiful creatures

1 Like

Re: Face Of Candycity Nigeria 2017 Finalists Vying For The Crown by sheyinoni(m): 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
beautiful ladies,nigeria is truely blessed. i hope we remain as one

2 Likes

Re: Face Of Candycity Nigeria 2017 Finalists Vying For The Crown by Detrickypat(m): 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
The first chic get flapped bobby...abi na my eyes?
Re: Face Of Candycity Nigeria 2017 Finalists Vying For The Crown by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
This ones are really beautiful o... Candycity gat eyes

1 Like

Re: Face Of Candycity Nigeria 2017 Finalists Vying For The Crown by passionate88: 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
This kind beauties no go register for Nairaland o, na MGBEKE's just plenty here... Either they posses yam leg or get dada for chest. I just weak for here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of Candycity Nigeria 2017 Finalists Vying For The Crown by mayowagabriel(m): 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
irrelevant news everywhere angry
Re: Face Of Candycity Nigeria 2017 Finalists Vying For The Crown by UwaBuPawPaw: 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
Detrickypat:
The first chic get flapped bobby...abi na my eyes?
I see what u did grin
Re: Face Of Candycity Nigeria 2017 Finalists Vying For The Crown by NwaAmaikpe: 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
shocked

Their Toto go hear am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of Candycity Nigeria 2017 Finalists Vying For The Crown by ioreth69(f): 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
K
Re: Face Of Candycity Nigeria 2017 Finalists Vying For The Crown by theophorus(m): 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
...Abeg shey dis ones no be beauty without brain sha?

You go ask them to mention 3-geo political zones dem go say East-east, West-west and North-North...

#Abeg make dem fine better work do.

2 Likes

Re: Face Of Candycity Nigeria 2017 Finalists Vying For The Crown by GossipGirl1(f): 2:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
The first lady tho,most she expose her boob to look pretty?Anyways they're all pretty and cute...

1 Like

Re: Face Of Candycity Nigeria 2017 Finalists Vying For The Crown by memories1(f): 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2017
They're beautiful, although largely 'powered' by makeup.

7 Likes

Re: Face Of Candycity Nigeria 2017 Finalists Vying For The Crown by massinola(m): 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2017
K
Re: Face Of Candycity Nigeria 2017 Finalists Vying For The Crown by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2017
cheesy
Re: Face Of Candycity Nigeria 2017 Finalists Vying For The Crown by massinola(m): 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hymns43xxx:
Nairaland owner and the mods, I would like to know what's going on here. Are you guys part of this scam team or what? I created a thread about this guy advertising this mtn free airtime and megabytes last week but you guys deleted it. He's been posting this and scamming people but you guys have been allowing it. Does it mean you don't verify adverts before posting them here for unsuspecting public to fall victims. I took my time to verify this his scam. Let go off my 200 airtime just to be sure, and my doubt was proven right. I created a thread to alert the public but you guys deleted it. What's going on? He's posting it again with a different user name. This one I'm quoting now

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale / How To Maintain The Whiteness Of A Shirt!!! / Natural Skin Beauty Solution: Enter Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.