Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Terrible Accident In Lagos,5 LASU Students In Coma,Others Injured(photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Terrible Accident In Lagos,5 LASU Students In Coma,Others Injured(photos) (1032 Views)

Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) / Tanker Explosion In Benue,many Dead,others Injured(photos) / Lady Jumps Out Of A Moving Car In Abuja, Gets Injured (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrible Accident In Lagos,5 LASU Students In Coma,Others Injured(photos) by ebosie11(f): 2:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
As shared by Adeyeye......

'This happened yesterday at the LASU-IYANA IBA Road and as at yesterday, 5 students were in coma and those who got injured at the head might develop mental disorder as reported. The NANS Chairman (who was also in the bus) amidst tears told me this morning that a student activist has lost his leg.
The worst thing about the whole fateful event is that the doctors in the various hospitals where they were mobilised to so as to fast track the treatment are not "doing anything" likewise the Lagos State Government they have links with. These students need help at the moment.I am on my way to LASUTH . Please Share!. More updates would come later on financial assistance as they (the parents of the victims and some student leaders) have raised and spent more than 100,000 naira since yesternight. Save lives'

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/accident-in-lagos5-students-in.html

Re: Terrible Accident In Lagos,5 LASU Students In Coma,Others Injured(photos) by ebosie11(f): 2:07pm On Jun 13, 2017

Re: Terrible Accident In Lagos,5 LASU Students In Coma,Others Injured(photos) by RoyalBlak007: 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
Damn!
Re: Terrible Accident In Lagos,5 LASU Students In Coma,Others Injured(photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
God is wonderful May we never be a victim of this
Re: Terrible Accident In Lagos,5 LASU Students In Coma,Others Injured(photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
Ambode save our roads sad angry
Re: Terrible Accident In Lagos,5 LASU Students In Coma,Others Injured(photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
this is really bad oh,I mean just look how the bus is squeezed.
It shall never be my portion in Jesus name AMEN
Re: Terrible Accident In Lagos,5 LASU Students In Coma,Others Injured(photos) by chiefbuchiV12(m): 5:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
Speedy recovery to the comrades........
Meanwhile I hate the way these vehicles are used by the various students unions they're presented to

(1) (Reply)

Why Airlines Won't Tell You How Long The Flight Is / Olumo Rock Day Trip / Tuition Free: How To Study In Rhine-waal University Of Applied Sciences, Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.