Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,570 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Police Kills Allegded Political Thug In Kogi, Gang Members Escapes(graphic Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Kills Allegded Political Thug In Kogi, Gang Members Escapes(graphic Pics) (375 Views)

Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members / Angry Mob Lynch Political Thug In Kogi After He Stabbed Council Staff To Death / Notorious Political Thug, Femi Akilapa Arrested With Lifeless Body in Ekiti.Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Kills Allegded Political Thug In Kogi, Gang Members Escapes(graphic Pics) by naaija: 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2017
Read An Eye Witness report.

“I was there live from the beginning to the end and witnessed everything myself. I was standing there at the mechanic workshop close to the school gate with some polytechnic staff,

I can send you their phone number to confirm my claim.

I was interviewing them about kogi polytechnic when suddenly I hard a gunshots behind me, I turned and saw this very guy shooting on air. To be honest he was not pointing the gun at students, rather he was pointing the gun up probably to scare people off. But unknown to him a police man was some distance behind him shot him.

The other thugs escape leaving their vehicle behind and the gun of the dead guy was recovered by the same policeman. I saw it myself, the dead guy was a thug and the same person with the gun.

READ MORE...

http://www.naaija.com/2017/06/police-kills-allegded-political-thug-kogi/

CC
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
OAM4J

Re: Police Kills Allegded Political Thug In Kogi, Gang Members Escapes(graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Customs New Method Of Smuggling, Impound 220 Bags Of Rice(photos) / Wicked Nigerian Nurse Breaks Leg Of 98 Year Old Patient For No Reason (photo) / Over 700 Members Of Boko Haram Have Surrendered To Troops.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.