Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,252 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Some Questions About Your Smartphone Batteries And Their Answers - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Some Questions About Your Smartphone Batteries And Their Answers (8296 Views)

Smartphone Batteries: Some Very Vital Info You May Or May Not Know / Why Smartphone Batteries Explode And How To Prevent It / Say Goodbye To Dead Smartphone Batteries With Itel P32 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Questions About Your Smartphone Batteries And Their Answers by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
slawomir:
Mehhhh... ..am guilty of that number 3 I leave my phone charge overnight. Use infinix hot 3 with a 3000mah battery Even when am using my phone still I leave It on charge
Are you me? shocked
I do exactly the same thing with exactly the same phone.
Re: Some Questions About Your Smartphone Batteries And Their Answers by TechPanda(m): 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
ennyhola:
[I] All I saw is tecno MARKETERS everywhere on this thread[/i]

Eze Mor .. Indeed You're The Eyes Of The gods grin

1 Like

Re: Some Questions About Your Smartphone Batteries And Their Answers by TechPanda(m): 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
MzLarem:
Are you me? shocked I do exactly the same thing with exactly the same phone.
Congrats, You Have Met The Bone Of Your Bones
Re: Some Questions About Your Smartphone Batteries And Their Answers by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
TechPanda:

Congrats, You Have Met The Bone Of Your Bones
What of the blood of my blood?

1 Like

Re: Some Questions About Your Smartphone Batteries And Their Answers by Damzy624(m): 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
Re: Some Questions About Your Smartphone Batteries And Their Answers by TechPanda(m): 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
MzLarem:
What of the blood of my blood?

Is He The Type That Would Love You, Treat You Like A Queen, Ever Caring And Slow To Anger?

Sister, Oyah Wait, Jesus Is Coming Soon. (He's Mr. Perfect) grin
Re: Some Questions About Your Smartphone Batteries And Their Answers by slawomir: 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
MzLarem:
Are you me? shocked

I do exactly the same thing with exactly the same phone.
What a coincidence
Re: Some Questions About Your Smartphone Batteries And Their Answers by SleekMadam: 11:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
honestivo:
pls using and charging of phone at the same time is it healthier for the phone and battery.

No, it's not. It's advisable you leave your phone to charge when plugged
Re: Some Questions About Your Smartphone Batteries And Their Answers by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 26, 2017
D4Daymoo:

What phone is that please?
Tecno L9plus

(1) (2) (Reply)

No More Airtel Polcom Weekly / TECNO Partners VOGUE To Capture ‘style In Motion’ At London Fashion Week / Glo 4G LTE Speed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.