Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark (2866 Views)

How Could Noah Fit 700 Different Species Of Dinosaurs On The Ark? / Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements / Mary Is The Ark Of The New Covenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by MrPresident1: 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
Brethren, we all need to understand something, the people of Noah’s time did not know that Noah had entered his Ark, they continued eating and drinking and partying and marrying and giving in marriage until the flood came and carried all of them away.

This is exactly what is happening today, no one is taking notice, despite copious evidence that we are in the time that the Bible says will lead to the coming of Christ, everyone seems to be so busy and occupied with the cares and troubles of this fleeting times.

The times of the gentiles has ended.

On this thread, I showed that a Noah-type of flood is on the way, and these past few days I have also been shouting stridently that people should run into the Ark of God. If after all the warnings, you still are caught napping, you have only yourself to blame.

The snail made the ark while the hare did not
The tortoise made it while the horse did not.
The sloth made the ark, but sadly, the cheetah did not.

Mathew 24:37-39
For as in the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the Ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be

They did not know that Noah had entered the Ark!

3 Likes

Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by MrPresident1: 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2017
All you need to do is to just make your way right with God, hopefully there is still a bit more time left for repentance.

Ezekiel 33:7
So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by malvisguy212: 8:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
MrPresident1:
Brethren, we all need to understand something, the people of Noah’s time did not know that Noah had entered his Ark, they continued eating and drinking and partying and marrying and giving in marriage until the flood came and carried all of them away.

This is exactly what is happening today, no one is taking notice, despite copious evidence that we are in the time that the Bible says will lead to the coming of Christ, everyone seems to be so busy and occupied with the cares and troubles of this fleeting times.

The times of the gentiles has ended.

On this thread, I showed that a Noah-type of flood is on the way, and these past few days I have also been shouting stridently that people should run into the Ark of God. If after all the warnings, you still are caught napping, you have only yourself to blame.

The snail made the ark while the hare did not
The tortoise made it while the horse did not.
The sloth made the ark, but sadly, the cheetah did not.

Mathew 24:37-39
For as in the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the Ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be

bless you bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by sonofluc1fer: 8:43pm On Jun 13, 2017
Be rest assured. Jesus is dead and never coming back. Motherfucker is probably smoking some weed and rolling dice on Mars, faraway from nails and crosses. wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by MrPresident1: 8:27am On Jun 14, 2017
I am sure someone is thinking like this, ''once I see any sign of destruction like this, I will just go on my knees and beg for forgiveness at that moment and God will just forgive me, because He is ever loving, ever kind and ever forgiving''

You are very right, God is ever loving, ever kind, ever merciful, ever forgiving and ever willing that none should perish, the problem is that, by the time you see destruction, it is already TOO LATE. God has already placed His mark on the people to be redeemed.

Ezekiel 9:4-6
4 And the Lord said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.
5 And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:
6 Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.
Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by MrPresident1: 8:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
By the time you see destruction, it is already too late, this was the sad realization that befell the people of Noah's time.

When they saw the threateningly rising flood waters, they rushed at the doors of the wierd looking humongous ark that Noah, the local madman and nutjob had wasted so mich time building, they would have pulled out the door from its hinges if not for God.

Like play, like play, the waters kept rising.

Not a single one of them had noticed that Noah had finished building his ark, and had already moved into it.

Then, suddenly, it dawned on them, that they were doomed grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by MrPresident1: 7:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
2 Peter 3:4

And saying, where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Someone posted a topic a few days ago and was warning people that the coming of Jesus is at hand, there was so much mockery on that thread, some were asking when the coming would reach the elbows, others were jesting that they had been hearing about the coming of Jesus since the time of their grandfathers.

The call to reconcile with God is not a call to suffering or pain or poverty, it is a call to enlightenment and wisdom, it is a call to see the God that you seek in your fellow human being, after all, no man will be judged on the basis of affiliation with any religion, but rather, only the people who do the will of my Father will be saved.

Repent while there is still time, I assure you you don't want to be part of the hereafter of those who lost out.

Repent!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by sonofluc1fer: 9:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
MrPresident1:
By the time you see destruction, it is already too late, this was the sad realization that befell the people of Noah's time.
Meanwhile, in far away Africa, the sun was shining and butterflies were flying.

MrPresident1:

And by drowning millions of uncles, aunties, children, grannies, and other wildlife, God showed how much he loved the world.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by MrPresident1: 5:59am On Jun 16, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Meanwhile, in far away Africa, the sun was shining and butterflies were flying.

And by drowning millions of uncles, aunties, children, grannies, and other wildlife, God showed how much he loved the world.

Chairman, you are on lockdown grin

1 Like

Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by sonofluc1fer: 6:36am On Jun 16, 2017
MrPresident1:

Chairman, you are on lockdown grin
cheesy
Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by MrPresident1: 7:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
Could the Ark still be open? Hmmmm
Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by hoMegas(m): 9:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
How could the ark survive with termites not making sense. Or how did Noah get to the Amazon forest. Well reflect on this

4 Likes

Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by MrPresident1: 6:02am On Jun 17, 2017
hoMegas:
How could the ark survive with termites not making sense. Or how did Noah get to the Amazon forest. Well reflect on this

The story of the Ark is the story of the degradation of man, it has nothing to do with animals or termites or Amazon forest. You can read the thread below for your edification wink

https://www.nairaland.com/3235233/another-noah-type-flood-happen
Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 17, 2017
This is the same guy that said the world would end on January 20th lol

3 Likes

Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by MrPresident1: 6:44am On Jun 17, 2017
AnonyNymous:
This is the same guy that said the world would end on January 20th lol

If I told you what happened on 20th January, you wouldn't believe me grin, there was a power shift, power changed hands. In the first flood, Nimrod came to power, in the preamble to the last flood Nimrod released power.

In both instances, the people did not even know that Noah had entered the Ark. They carried on like yesterday cry eating, drinking, marrying, and giving in marriage until destruction came cry

I speak in parables, but the wise will understand grin wink

2 Likes

Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 17, 2017
MrPresident1:

If I told you what happened on 20th January, you wouldn't believe me grin, there was a power shift, power changed hands. In the first flood, Nimrod came to power, in the preamble to the last flood Nimrod released power.

In both instances, the people did not even know that Noah had entered the Ark. They carried on like yesterday cry eating, drinking, marrying, and giving in marriage until destruction came cry

Na so

1 Like

Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 17, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
Be rest assured. Jesus is dead and never coming back. Motherfucker is probably smoking some weed and rolling dice on Mars, faraway from nails and crosses. wink

I pray for you,that by d virtue of this day u come in encounter so strong about our lord Jesus Christ,it will come to you DAT u will sob and make ur way ryt with Christ in Jesus name
Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by hoMegas(m): 10:55am On Jun 17, 2017
MrPresident1:

The story of the Ark is the story of the degradation of man, it has nothing to do with animals or termites or Amazon forest. You can read the thread below for your edification wink

https://www.nairaland.com/3235233/another-noah-type-flood-happen

Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by sonofluc1fer: 11:08am On Jun 17, 2017
askibee:

I pray for you,that by d virtue of this day u come in encounter so strong about our lord Jesus Christ,it will come to you DAT u will sob and make ur way ryt with Christ in Jesus name
Christ was a bastard born of Mary, a 14 year old Jewish girl. Wetin concern me with Jewish bastard wey die over 2000 years ago? Na me kill am?
Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by Immorttal: 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
MrPresident1:

Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
MrPresident1:

I absolutely see no need for you to speak in parables, for only the wise to hear....as you put it. The wise already are informed. Unless ofcourse you are not really sharing the word of God.

It wise to also share to the less knowlegable, for they have something new to learn, rather than repeating yourself to the wise. That's selfish.
Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by MrPresident1: 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
jagugu88li:
I absolutely see no need for you to speak in parables, for only the wise to hear....as you put it. The wise already are informed. Unless ofcourse you are not really sharing the word of God.

It wise to also share to the less knowlegable, for they have something new to learn, rather than repeating yourself to the wise. That's selfish.

First off, please forgive me, I did not intend to be selfish. Now, I will explain what I meant when I said I spoke in parables...

Actually, the flood of Noah was the coming to power of king Nimrod of ancient Babylon, he it was who built the first anti-God empire, the tower of Babel or Babylon. Nimrod flooded the world with evil, the souls of all the men who did not enter the ark was 'killed' in that they died to the knowledge of God.

Nimrod was of Cush
Genesis 10:8
And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth.

The coming of Nimrod was the flood of heathenistic knowledge that overtook the world of that time, anyone that was not sealed with the knowledge of God was swept away in this flood. Those that were sealed were called NOAH. Men in Noah's category who are the righteous uncompromising men of their times are also called Daniel and Job.

Ezekiel 14:13-14
13 Son of man, when the land sinneth against me by trespassing grievously, then will I stretch out mine hand upon it, and will break the staff of the bread thereof, and will send famine upon it, and will cut off man and beast from it:
14 Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord God.

Take note that Nimrod of Babylon was of Cush
Keywords: Nimrod, Babylon, Cush

They did not know that NOAH had entered the Ark...they were completely oblivious of the fact that NOAH had gone inside
Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by MrPresident1: 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
When Nimrod first came, he took over power. When he last came, he relinquished power. He came to end what he started.

Former President Barack Obama of USA is the reincarnation of King Nimrod of ancient Babylon! Obama is from the Luo tribe, and the Luo tribe is Cush!

When Obama transferred power to Donald Trump, he came to end what he started in ancient Babylon. The end of the presidency of Barack Obama was the end of the era of the flood of heathen knowledge in the world, and just like in the time of NOAH no one has taken notice. Everyone has continued eating and drinking no one taking note that the flood of Jesus, the flood of righteousness is coming.

By using the Law of precedence, we can say that the Ark was closed on the 20th of January 2017, anyone who will be saved was marked on the 20th of January 2017. The world is now waiting for the great division, the great separation of the sheep and the goats forever.

The Flood of Nimrod took the life of God away from all flesh who were not in the Ark, who were not sealed.

The coming Flood of Jesus will give life to everyone who is in the Ark and who is already sealed.

You can read here a previous thread that explains NOAH, the Flood, and what it was all about.
Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by MrPresident1: 11:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nimrod came as Obama to end in today's babylon what he started in ancient Babylon. As in the first time, so it is in this time.
Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by bennyann: 3:39am On Jun 28, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

You too like weed grin

Ahn ahn

Do you know you mention it a lot? smiley
Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by sonofluc1fer: 8:57am On Jun 28, 2017
bennyann:

You too like weed grin

Ahn ahn

Do you know you mention it a lot? smiley
I noticed you noticed. It's good herb. Though I'm on a break now, first time in years... cheesy

How are you? Hope you had an awesome holiday.
Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by sonofluc1fer: 8:58am On Jun 28, 2017
MrPresident1:
Nimrod came as Obama to end in today's babylon what he started in ancient Babylon. As in the first time, so it is in this time.

Oh boy. grin

1 Like

Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by bennyann: 9:26am On Jun 28, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

I noticed you noticed. It's good herb. Though I'm on a break now, first time in years... cheesy

How are you? Hope you had an awesome holiday.

Good to know you're on a break. It makes me happy.

I want you to maintain your handsomeness because I was told You're handsome. No wonder the devil wants to snatch you real bad. It is well o

But if it's a good herb as you said, how does it differentiate you from those that don't use it. I mean what are the advantages and do they outweigh the disadvantages?

I'm fine dear, I'm doing well by the special grace of God you have issues with grin

I hope you're doing well too? smiley
Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by sonofluc1fer: 9:53am On Jun 28, 2017
bennyann:

Good to know you're on a break. It makes me happy.
You'd be happier if you join me when I break the break. grin

I want you to maintain your handsomeness because I was told You're handsome. No wonder the devil wants to snatch you real bad. It is well o
Devil wants my soul, Jesus wants my soul, why can't these two evil spirits leave me alone?
grin

But if it's a good herb as you said, how does it differentiate you from those that don't use it
I don't know. These things can be subjective. Helped improve my mental health though. grin

I mean what are the advantages and do they outweigh the disadvantages?
Yeah. For one, I was hypertensive a few years back. Been able to manage it without medications for over a year now. Considering I suffered ED(not a funny story at all) while using the medications, I'd say the advantages far outweigh the disadvantages.

I'm fine dear, I'm doing well by the special grace of God you have issues with grin
Hehehe. Common misunderstanding. I don't have issues with God. I have issues with the irrationality those who believe in Him demonstrate.

I hope you're doing well too? smiley
So far, so good.
Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by bennyann: 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

You'd be happier if you join me when I break the break. grin
I'll be the happiest if you don't break the break

Devil wants my soul, Jesus wants my soul, why can't these two evil spirits leave me alone?
grin

None of them will want to leave you alone o, even after you've chosen one. but one gives you peace of mind.

I don't know. These things can be subjective. Helped improve my mental health though. grin

Ok cos I heard already, it has medical benefits

Yeah. For one, I was hypertensive a few years back. Been able to manage it without medications for over a year now. Considering I suffered ED(not a funny story at all) while using the medications, I'd say the advantages far outweigh the disadvantages.

Oh my dear! But why was the strong you hypertensive?
Thank God you're better but please stop stressing yourself out and mind the way you also abuse those kind of medications.

When you need someone to play with, I'm here on nairaland cool

Hehehe. Common misunderstanding. I don't have issues with God. I have issues with the irrationality those who believe in Him demonstrate.
Do you know why I like you guys? Because you believe you are the rational ones to the extent you're so obsessed with it. undecided

So far, so good.
Good!
Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by sonofluc1fer: 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
bennyann:

.... I'm here on nairaland cool

Do you know why I like you guys? Because you believe you are the rational ones to the extent you're so obsessed with it. undecided
Send me a pm. cool
Re: They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark by Aaronsrod: 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
MrPresident1:

When they saw the threateningly rising flood waters, they rushed at the doors of the wierd looking humongous ark that Noah, the local madman and nutjob had wasted so mich time building, they would have pulled out the door from its hinges if not for God.

Like play, like play, the waters kept rising.

Not a single one of them had noticed that Noah had finished building his ark, and had already moved into it.

My greatest wish is to see the expressions on the faces of the damned when they realise their mistake on the Last Day!

Our God is a mighty God!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus Is The Son Of: / Should I Always Expect Blessings Each Time I Give To God? / Where Do Wailing Women Prayer Group Hold In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.